"Doesn't matter. If there's a hole, there's a way"Axel Syrios

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
That's why I posted it, so someone can confirm or bust what the OP posted
Dear sea Yamanba, nobody is going to be doing your job for you. Contribute, or fuck off

Hwoarang

frz

nah its either
1. them saying that elira was forced by management and by extension millie saying that the clique isnt real and whatnot
2.TND
Speaking of Facebook, there actually is a private group there called Hololive Hell, where they shitpost about vtubers not just in Hololive, but also outside of it. They're open to talking about Doxxes too. They even found Fuwamoco's facebook livestream there and shared it on the group.

Here's the twin's facebook livestream to anyone asking. Dated 2017.
That was sarcasm I wasnt asking you fucking FLIPPPPPPPPPLLPPPS

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I love the direction this thread is going

Imagine the reactions of those waking up in the next few hours to backread

:ameheh:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Here's an interesting one Bay Lurker has found this thread and is having a ball positive reacting a lot of my posts rrating about niji

What if Bay Lurker is an ex or current liver and his Niji hate boner stems from experience?
Yugo graduated on Dec. 14, 2022.

@Bay Lurker joined the Asylum Feb. 10, 2023.

Close enough to be a match, I'd say.

Guess Elira won the race to 570.

God's Strongest Dragoon

That's inaccurate, Elira is still 570k (actually 570,019 and about to fall below that). Doki is 569,660. I have a comparison tracker for the two channels going and an individual tracker for each channel to see if their subs dip/boost. You can even check out their youtube pages and it still shows that Doki hasn't broken 570k while Elira is still at 570k
elirasubs.png

It's currently only a 321 sub gap. Of course the dramafag is faking the data so he can be first to post it.

EDIT: Once Elira hit 570,000 subs, she got a 333 sub boost to 570,333.

Last edited:

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

1708078919048.png1708078962203.png

Excuse me, I want to know what the like/dislike statistics are for these two videos

Seoleim

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
That's inaccurate, Elira is still 570k (actually 570,019 and about to fall below that). Doki is 569,660. I have a comparison tracker for the two channels going and an individual tracker for each channel to see if their subs dip/boost. You can even check out their youtube pages and it still shows that Doki hasn't broken 570k while Elira is still at 570k
elirasubs.png

It's currently only a 321 sub gap. Of course the dramafag is faking the data so he can be first to post it.

EDIT: Once Elira hit 570,000 subs, she got a 332 sub boost to 570,332.
Elira's got botted by 300+ subs again just now, it was at 570k a few seconds ago

God's Strongest Dragoon

Elira's got botted by 300+ subs again just now, it was at 570k a few seconds ago
Yup, the moment she hit 570,000 on the dot, she got 333 subs.
currentgap.png
dokinumbers.png
eliranumbers.png
EDIT: Doki has just been culled 332 subs right as she was at 569,999, bringing her down to 569,667.

Last edited:

Early Adopter
Doki, prosperous and speedy growth, mostly active users from all over the world, vs Elira, menstruating subs, on life support of bots that are getting mass banned.

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

1708079664720.png

by the way, nijisanji's official account on bilibili has not posted the video of Riku's apology until now, suggesting that bilibili is also negligible:cursedpeko:

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
elirasubs.png

EDIT: Once Elira hit 570,000 subs, she got a 333 sub boost to 570,333.
Doesn't the API only actually reported subs in the thousands for this exact reason? That'd make this about as accurate as the totally real dislike counter addons.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Doesn't the API only actually reported subs in the thousands for this exact reason? That'd make this about as accurate as the totally real dislike counter addons.
A visit to their respective youtube channel shows Elira at currently 570k and Doki at 569k. I'm not sure if it does limit the API to intervals of 1k but either way, Doki hasn't passed Elira yet. I think it is 1k intervals, as 10k is the limit for 1M sub channels.

EDIT: I think you might be right and it's actually doing an "adjustment" to reflect the sub changes. They're probably using an estimator to note the sub count trend change at a specific rate for the channel and if it is off (ie they don't drop or gain the 1k in that specific time, it adds or removes subs to account for it). Either way, their youtube channels show 569k and 570k.

EDIT2: Doki's youtube channel now shows 570k. After checking out other sources, I'm guessing he was using socialblade, which uses a much more aggressive estimation algorithm and was off.

Last edited:

USS IOWA

I still kinda hope that Elira, Vox and Ike will make some sort of apology video to bring back some of theor goodwill, But that's far too optimistic.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
I like how despite the botting/culling, Doki's subs still consistently inclining whereas Elira's just went back on falling again after the bot jump

Early Adopter
Doki is finally at 570k btw!!!! WE DID IT REDDIT!!!

USS IOWA

Oh yeah, Nijisisters are trying to share this link around and claim it's a fair and unbiased view of the situation. I don't know feels bootlicky to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom