"You're one of those alphabet soup people aren't you"Lia Rinkou

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Speaking of collabs and Yugo, anyone keeping enough of an eye on the Niji defense force types to know what sort of reaction they're having to Doki having a collab with The Menhera Formerly Known As Yugo tomorrow?
Searching for Doki and U-San doesn't net much but excitement
Other combinations of their Niji and current names net a bunch of tweets listing Niji alts and PL's and Zaion antis bitching about people saying this started with her and saying it started with Yugo and Zaion deserved it

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
I'd be surprised if U-san's fans had any love for Nijisanji and its community, tbh.

Kalion

:)
on one hand, they should do everything they can to not acknowledge the GURRAT, because every word said about it would be immediately used against them

on the other hand, if they actually think it's necessary to prove the GURRAT wrong, it would be funny
They rushed to quell the Scarle/Aster thing by making them collab right after the messages went viral. Would be completely in character for Elira or Millie to have a "I AM NOT A MANAGER" stream right now.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
They rushed to quell the Scarle/Aster thing by making them collab right after the messages went viral. Would be completely in character for Elira or Millie to have a "I AM NOT A MANAGER" stream right now.
Incoming Needy Girl Overdose collab with both taking turns playing the game

Bronze

1707798701649188.png

Dont think a posted list was made here yet? Also do think it's interesting that Petra didn't do anything more then retweet cause weren't she and Elira supposed to do the Mario Cart thing together, and from what Petra previous tweet was.
I was gonna say both obsydia members being silent might mean something has happened but it seems Petra joined Kyo's collab recently so at least she's somewhat active, or its due to his graduation. Rosemi's still entirely silent

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
It could come out in a month that Selen was actually queen bitch putting out cigarretes other members arms, using members as furniture, and molesting the boys she found cutest among them

That would be Riro-level rockstar lifestyle badass that it'd change her image drastically but also so awesomely that it'd give her a new large following.

Militante

Anycolor appears to be doing a lot of hiring. Was this always around or is this urgent status new?

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Seren wasnt so lucky, it will be revealed Selen was forced by Elira and Vox to pull a Rickshaw while wearing a straw hat and speaking cantonese, all to fulfill their caucasian ancestor's birthright
Upstanding defenders of the white race putting the yellow woman were she belongs.

Every true and honest racist must sub to Elira and Vox immediately.

The Rratarded Alt

Anycolor appears to be doing a lot of hiring. Was this always around or is this urgent status new?

I mean, we all saw Riku's face in the video. If we find out later the entire EN management structure got sacked on the spot after the Elira vid or the Riku vid, it wouldn't surprise me.

Yeah, this face.

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
How do we know the bullying was highschool nonsense vitriol and not just a few members being irritably pushy and annoying about management; when Doki would routinely upstage them to get stuff done. A lot of passive aggressive "Why can't you just keep your head down" and or "Stop making things worse for us."
Not really Doki doing anything wrong, just her not "conforming" to make everything easier and bearable for everyone else. Blaming her for why things are going to shit instead of holding management accountable.
Once her stuff started getting canceled for subverting the bureaucracy too many times no one stood up for her and just kept telling her to "Fall in line". Millie, Enna, and Elira being the primary party in all this because they gave up fighting a long time ago for their own reasons. I can imagine how isolating that would be and damaging to one's self worth. Now picture what that feels like for someone with BPD.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Upstanding defenders of the white race putting the yellow woman were she belongs.

Every true and honest racist must sub to Elira and Vox immediately.
>all the spics in the forum immediatly counter the sub loss of both in seconds

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Don't get me wrong, it is hilarious. It just loses a lot of the fun for me when I see it talked about on Reddit and Twitter by normies as if it actually held weight. Even some non-regulars and newbies here have been sharing shit about it and implying like they actually believed it.
like my last 4-5 posts in this thread have been telling people to knock it off.I'm stupid as balls why are people smarter then me actually buying this shit.

Endlessly frustrating.

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
Also, I just want to say the GURRAT is fucking retarded and hinges way too much on a lot of gay theorycrafting that is built off of confirmation bias. The fact that it has reached Reddit and Twitter, of all places, and openly talked about makes it even more retarded to me. Even in that image, the retard says "all of this evidence" like there was any actual concrete evidence. The Elira is management rrat alone is a massive stretch, even moreso if they want to claim Enna and Millie are, as well. Like, we really think Pomu, Nina, and even Selen (with Enna and Millie, specifically) would remain close to Elira, Millie, and Enna while they were obviously quitting due to mismanagement when those three are the management? Nina literally hung out with them post graduation.
B-But you're the Rrat! How can you not join the rratking?!?

Anyway, it's just too convenient for me to believe it. I can see Elira having more bureaucratic power than she should due to being one of the first English wave and possessing the ability to speak Japanese. Everything else after that strains on my suspensions of disbelief. For example, none of the explanations could provide a reason why Luxiem is part of that clique, when it could just easily be its own group independent of Elira's influence, or why no one wants to collab with Aster even though he is supposedly a part of the clique too.

The truth is probably a lot more boring, like it being some faceless staff members' faults for being unable to read the Western market and its responses.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
1707798701649188.png

Dont think a posted list was made here yet? Also do think it's interesting that Petra didn't do anything more then retweet cause weren't she and Elira supposed to do the Mario Cart thing together, and from what Petra previous tweet was.
At this point the more any liver talks about this the more likely it is that they're part of the clique. The newest gens being almost silent about it because none of them have drunk the koolaid yet makes sense.

Xuhle

The two I looked at for English and over sea project managers they are certainly better then the one we saw for the Canadian one we saw the other day.

10 years and a native English speaker for one and 3 years and native English speaker for the other.

The Rratarded Alt

How do we know the bullying was highschool nonsense vitriol and not just a few members being irritably pushy and annoying about management; when Doki would routinely upstage them to get stuff done. A lot of passive aggressive "Why can't you just keep your head down" and or "Stop making things worse for us."
Not really Doki doing anything wrong, just her not "conforming" to make everything easier and bearable for everyone else. Blaming her for why things are going to shit instead of holding management accountable.
Once her stuff started getting canceled for subverting the bureaucracy too many times no one stood up for her and just kept telling her to "Fall in line". Millie, Enna, and Elira being the primary party in all this because they gave up fighting a long time ago for their own reasons. I can imagine how isolating that would be and damaging to one's self worth. Now picture what that feels like for someone with BPD.
Some people in EN were getting shafted hard by management. Pomu, Nina, and Mysta all quit over this and Selen was forced out. The most obvious thing to me is that there is likely a schism between the livers around people who like the status quo because they had it easy and those that had a hard time getting shit done. Zaion rocked the boat, is my guess. That exposed the company's management and the issue just compounded from there. The fact none of the livers that left spoke commutable Japanese also makes me think management leaned towards the JP speaking talents since they found them easier to deal with.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Riku said he was going to take direct control over the situation, didn't he? The guy is a greedy bitch, but I do not think he is going to let EN management do anything else on their own now that he had to prostrate himself on camera over the situation. They have the graces of the JP audience for now, but if he has to do something like that again, JP public opinion will quickly change.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Whose gonna hit 550k subs first, her or Doki?

And Doki wins by hitting 550k first! Or does she lose? Does Elira win by not hitting it first? How's this work?

The Rratarded Alt

Yes, I do. Niji JP has had their missteps, but nothing near as bad as this. This is a colossal shitshow and Nijisanji is at risk of losing 20% of their revenue total over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom