"People who are bored and have too much money should stop opening vtuber companies"Nini Yuuna

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
However it's still a nijjer, take what he says with a grain of salt and he might be back to watch nijisanji normally within 2 months.

once it's socially acceptable to "like Nijisanji again", regardless if the livers truly change their ways, he'll be back - as will most of the drama vultures that state they can "finally hate Nijisanji"

Xuhle

Question for anyone about cy yu does he speak/understand Japanese well. Cause a thought just crossed my mind that if he was talking to niji if it was in English if the talents are the ones in charges for en could they also be doing the scouting and on-boarding as well and possibly making it so make the exclusivity like the voice acting.

It would certainly be easier to control, and bully someone if they are isolated and being made the only source of income.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Elira - No activity since her message and retweet of Tazumi's statement
Finana - 4 days since last stream, active on Twitter

Rosemi - 11 days since last stream, last tweet was a retweet of Elira's statement
Petra - 10 days since last stream, last tweet was a retweet of Elira's statement

Millie - 8 days since last stream, last tweet was a retweet of Tazumi's statement. Active on membership (thanks @Hwoarang)
Enna - 7 days since last stream, active on Twitter
Reimu - 3 days since last stream, active on Twitter

Luca - 6 days since last stream, active on Twitter
Shu - Active on both platforms
Ike - 4 days since last stream, active on Twitter
Vox - 2+ weeks since last stream, last tweet was a retweet of Tazumi's statement

Sonny - 2+ weeks since last stream, active on Twitter
Uki - Active on both platforms
Alban - 11 days since last stream, last tweet was a retweet of Tazumi's statement
Fulgur - Active on both platforms

Maria - Active on both platforms
Kyo - Active on both platforms
Aia - Active on both platforms
Aster - Active on both platforms
Scarle - Active on both platforms
Ren - Active on both platforms
Feel free to draw your own conclusions
So Alban and Rosemi are sucking the dick too. What a shame.

I henceforth tap into my Tropical-Yamanba hetitage to put a curse on the NijiEN member Clique!

May you get featured on on Tekken. No, not Tekken 8

Tekken x Street Fighter.
:gloomiLaugh:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
-dont hire flips, nips, and chinks as well
Don't hire anyone then your business cannot fail. It won't succeed either but still better then most operations.
It could explain why Millie immediately jumped out from no where to defend KuroEN when Doki tweeted the song is privated. Looks like she could be doing PR damage control.

However, it is all rrats now until it is proven :baeJam:

:dokibirdWhat:
I hate that i actually buy this one. It would explain her long history of black company good actually someone hit me with my own making sense does not make it true argument i'm starting to believe.
We have a potential gay ops alert.

Nijisisters might be organizing in discords to counter the nijihate narrative.
I'm not 100% sure if this is some kind of honeytrap to groom nijisisters or organic sister seething.
View attachment 63927

Attempting to join the discord leads to this verification step.
View attachment 63928
View attachment 63929
The tag line doesn't say female to me.
if you really want to convince these idiots your one of them without posting a twittard account i can think of several ways might be fun to infiltrate.However i don't want my computer contaminated with faggotree so i volunteer literally anyone else. The issue is you would have to find out what ships they "approve of" it's fucking retarded man.
Late I think but irregardless this has to be a joke. There are no way sisters actually call themselves sisters
some retards actually wear incel as a proud badge of honor. ARE YOU SURE.
Here's too another 40 pages gentlemens :beataniugh:
only 40. Where do you get this optimism and can I have some.
So Alban and Rosemi are sucking the dick too. What a shame.

I henceforth tap into my Tropical-Yamanba hetitage to put a curse on the NijiEN member Clique!

May you get featured on on Tekken. No, not Tekken 8

Tekken x Street Fighter.
:gloomiLaugh:
Proof? a tweet means LESS then nothing.

frz

I think everyone knows he's still one, but there's just that indirect feeling of "I told you so" that is nice.

Also, random Nux video in my feed for some reason.

I enjoy Charlie as much as the next guy, but I doubt how true this thumbnail and title is. I do acknowledge he and Asmon were the ones that brought up this issue to normies though.

what the fuck is this crap?????
An 1 hour react video to a 20 minutes videos and the title is a complete click bait because cr1tikal didnt do shit. There hasnt been any sponsor announced that they dropped working with niji after cr1tik4l uploaded that video to even fake claiming credit
Fuck off nux I aint watching all that
Stop being a pussy and release the nijiEN contract that you claim to have.
Unless this is Dr Disrepect shit with "I know something but I can not tell" situation and noone hear from it ever again.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
An 1 hour react video to a 20 minutes videos and the title is a complete click bait because cr1tikal didnt do shit. There hasnt been any sponsor announced that they dropped working with niji after cr1tik4l uploaded that video to even fake claiming credit
Unless this is Dr Disrepect shit with "I know something but I can not tell" situation and noone hear from it ever again.
NijiEN is done, and not just on Youtube.

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis

Looks like his meeting with a lawyer bore fruit. I'll watch it when it drops and update if there's anything especially interesting inside.

Wonder if Anycolor would be so bold to strike this video. Given their track record, it's a possibility.

Xuhle

Wonder if Anycolor would be so bold to strike this video. Given their track record, it's a possibility.
Any action they take against it would confirm things, they are better off doing nothing but we're talking about people with intelligents to figure that out.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
They gave up already... what's the point? day earlier, day later, no difference. Every single one of their strikes was rejected.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Any action they take against it would confirm things, they are better off doing nothing but we're talking about people with intelligents to figure that out.
boy that would be funny

but if they were smart radio silence is the best option that they have right now and they should just actually do it

but its nijiEN so:botanshrug:

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
THE

Surprise surprise, nijisanji defender number 2 has admitted that nijisanji fucked up
- Dont feel comfortable with react to them anymore. Will mostly watch Scarle's content will avoid Vox/Elira/Ike unless things changed.
- Ask people to follow Doki
- Think it's now a shit company
However it's still a nijjer, take what he says with a grain of salt and he might be back to watch nijisanji normally within 2 months.

RIDE

Looks like his meeting with a lawyer bore fruit. I'll watch it when it drops and update if there's anything especially interesting inside.

NEVER

Someone mention proNiji gayops (this example is poking fun at it, but the majority is face value)?

View attachment 63930

Lots of sappy stories about how NijiEN's existence 'saved them' or whatever. Haven't seen Pomu's story crop up yet...

View attachment 63932

ENDS!!!
I think everyone knows he's still one, but there's just that indirect feeling of "I told you so" that is nice.

I enjoy Charlie as much as the next guy, but I doubt how true this thumbnail and title is. I do acknowledge he and Asmon were the ones that brought up this issue to normies though.

YAMANBAS!!!

Xuhle

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
I hate commentary youtubers so much it's unreal

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
However it's still a nijjer, take what he says with a grain of salt
I'll do you one better. I'll just continue to disregard his opinions on anything.

I constantly see these clickbait titles recommended to me about how he destroyed x or y. Makes me wonder how fragile a company or person is to be "destroyed" by a man with the most monotone voice with some of the most standard opinions on everything and an unhealthy obsession with oversized dildos.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
ehm guys... i'm a tourist prizu andastandu, but...
Who the fuck is Ebonito? I never saw him in my feeds.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

This is like the CEO of burger king or some shit going out and kicking an employee with downs in the nuts in view of the public and giving the 5th news crew who got there credit for his downfall

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
ehm guys... i'm a tourist prizu andastandu, but...
Who the fuck is Ebonito? I never saw him in my feeds.
Token black guy. That's his personality and role in life.

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer

These guys are useless hacks and generally say nothing, but there IS a something you can take away from the fact they made their little slop videos on the Nijisanjy melty: They only parrot extremely safe opinions. That means this shit looks completely indefensible to a person who doesn't have prior knowledge of the scene.

fortnitesmasherX

I constantly see these clickbait titles recommended to me about how he destroyed x or y. Makes me wonder how fragile a company or person is to be "destroyed" by a man with the most monotone voice with some of the most standard opinions on everything and an unhealthy obsession with oversized dildos.
Careful, you better not let Pippa hear you talk like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom