"I just don't want you to die..."Pipkin Pippa (to Mister Metokur)

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
It bears repeating that Kevin half-stumbled by luck into a workable solution. In hiring Hasekura Muumi he got someone who could effectively "communicate" with his mental patient talents, and in bringing along Dizzy, with all of her management know-how and soft skills over as the Costa Concordia company that was Tsunderia gave him an edge over the hundreds of weekly vtuber microcompanies that fail from exactly the same reasons. And this is counting all of his personal fumbles like the sacks of cheap coffee that the girls managed to meme into a signature product.
I will put a lot of faith in fishman right now, but him hiring the most unorthodox people and hitting the mark every single time, he's atleast got an eye for talent and what can work. He does have a unified vision for the company, all of them being weirdos and outcasts in one way or another, even decision to make coffee for talents doesn't sound that bad. Like look at everyone in the company (aside of jps i dont have much to say about):
ORIGINS
- Trailer trash white girl growing mold on ants on puke on dirt
- Muttgoblin alchoholic speedrunner with anger issues
- Virgin viola player with the nerdiest voice youve heard
- Tumblr if it was a girl
INVADERS
- Lemon Stealing whoretard
- The entire fucking management of tsunderia
ALIAS
- Irl lolibaba artslave with dark past in tesla
- EFL seamammal, did a toilet stream
- jailbait italian
- pon
- superduper
- (i really dont have anything to say about wemi sorry)
i dont have much to say about euphoria either cause im not infinite attention span all encapsuling brainiac but fishman hired muyu, and if youve seen muyu youd know whats wrong

All i say shit is intentional, and hes personally invested in all of this shit not cause he wants to bang with anyone but because hes autistic to all shit and actually likes running a company like that. He loves the process, and every single step he cherishes how autist would, like getting a warehouse. Initial hurdles are just that, initial, back then there wasn't a mass implosion of the entire indie scene to draw experience from.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
from my chatlog
ANv5y2Ez_o.png
HOLOSTARS EN HAS ENTERED THE FRAY!!!

I repeat…

THE HOMOS HAS ENTERED THE FRAY!!!

i guess hanging around the boys and not fags molded him into one
Virgin Nijisanji Fags

VS.

Based CHADWICK Homostars

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Altare... good?
The perception of "Altare bad" only came from his retarded one-line response about Harry Potter that always sounded slightly sarcastic or defeated to me and cope that he couldn't play the game, despite being a fan of the series. Since then, he hasn't done anything at all to deserve consistently get dogpiled on and I think it is pretty retarded that people still whine over that.

There was also the thing with Vesper which was entirely because of Vesper going full retard-autist on every one at the time. They had made up by the time Vesper left Stars, so they clearly got over it.

Xuhle

Honestly at this point I'm just glad sayu is getting the support and viewers she deserved from the fallout, and us already at 80k subs on yt now and still quickly growing there. Do hope she and doki talk to each other more cause that would be great to see. Also it would be fucking funny to see her, doki, and kobo all bullying altera in the same stream.

:pomuLove::pomuLove:

Awoogers

I will put a lot of faith in fishman right now, but him hiring the most unorthodox people and hitting the mark every single time, he's atleast got an eye for talent and what can work. He does have a unified vision for the company, all of them being weirdos and outcasts in one way or another, even decision to make coffee for talents doesn't sound that bad. Like look at everyone in the company (aside of jps i dont have much to say about):
ORIGINS
INVADERS
ALIAS
- jailbait italian
- pon
- superduper
i dont have much to say about euphoria either cause im not infinite attention span all encapsuling brainiac but fishman hired muyu, and if youve seen muyu youd know whats wrong

All i say shit is intentional, and hes personally invested in all of this shit not cause he wants to bang with anyone but because hes autistic to all shit and actually likes running a company like that. He loves the process, and every single step he cherishes how autist would, like getting a warehouse. Initial hurdles are just that, initial, back then there wasn't a mass implosion of the entire indie scene to draw experience from.
and for that he has my utmost respect

in a way i like him and yagoo the most because they dont just work for money they genuinely want everyone to succeed and enjoys the process through it

and they learn through their mistakes and do better so it wont happen again

Bronze

I repeat…

Virgin Nijisanji Fags

VS.

Based CHADWICK Homostars
I never watched them, but NGL the more i'm seeing their stuff the more I'm liking them. I hope they get more good members and annoy their antis even more. And I hope they all pass Vox

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
We have a potential gay ops alert.

Nijisisters might be organizing in discords to counter the nijihate narrative.
I'm not 100% sure if this is some kind of honeytrap to groom nijisisters or organic sister seething.
1708006147089.png

Attempting to join the discord leads to this verification step.
1708006214976.png

1708006254963.png
The tag line doesn't say female to me.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
ORIGINS
INVADERS
ALIAS
- jailbait italian
- pon
- superduper

Yep, gay arsoniost warehouse autist is cool dude. And from bits that girls drop here and there, he's good at mode switching, so he can do goofy cameos on streams without damaging work culture.

chihirogumi

Altare... good?
What @The Rrat said. I know people are still offput by him "supporting the cause" referring to troons, but from the few times I've seen him during the TSB arc he's been a chill dude. The most level-headed guy on the team having to deal with hot-headed Axel and menhera Selen. Plus, we haven't heard him bring up politics since then so I'm whatever about that nowadays.

Negzana

I'm not 100% sure if this is some kind of honeytrap to groom nijisisters or organic sister seething.
View attachment 63927

View attachment 63928
View attachment 63929
Late I think but irregardless this has to be a joke. There are no way sisters actually call themselves sisters

Awoogers

Late I think but irregardless this has to be a joke. There are no way sisters actually call themselves sisters
its more likely than you think

these people are deranged in more ways than one and have the thinking capacity that makes a fucking amoeba like einstein to them

USS IOWA

View attachment 63927

View attachment 63928
View attachment 63929
/vt/ said that she is actually PC shill, Would be ironic cause PC would grill her ass.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

frz

I repeat…

Virgin Nijisanji Fags

VS.

Based CHADWICK Homostars

altare.jpg

Dont know if this is already known but his twitter like page is full of doki
Also I saw a bunch of random low view indie vtuber. He might be a groomer like proctor

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
I was never against them, but NGL the more i'm seeing their stuff the more I'm liking them. I hope they get more good members and annoy their antis even more.
I don't get to watch livestreams often, but I enjoy seeing what they get up to and their antics. They are very much like Hololive where it is like watching a group of friends doing silly shit.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
ORIGINS
INVADERS
ALIAS
- jailbait italian
- pon
- superduper

He lives by the motto WWSTD (What Would a StarCraft Turret Do?)

. He might be a groomer like proctor

Fish lives in a warehouse, Proctor lives in a shed which is like a very small warehouse.

Edit: Comparison of fish to Proctor stands.

Last edited:

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

View attachment 63927

View attachment 63928
View attachment 63929
Oh my God, it smells like a gayops. This should be good!
:amepopcorn::amepopcorn::amepopcorn:

I don't get to watch livestreams often, but I enjoy seeing what they get up to and their antics. They are very much like Hololive where it is like watching a group of friends doing silly shit.
If you want to watch PEAK Homos, I recommend their Ranch Simulator stream with Magni, Bettel, Hakka and Shinri.

If you have time, watch the full VOD it is that good.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

frz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom