"I'm popping out of the egg! Ollie is ovulating!"Kureiji Ollie

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koronesuki

X-Potato
The perception of "Altare bad" only came from his retarded one-line response about Harry Potter that always sounded slightly sarcastic or defeated to me and cope that he couldn't play the game, despite being a fan of the series. Since then, he hasn't done anything at all to deserve consistently get dogpiled on and I think it is pretty retarded that people still whine over that.

There was also the thing with Vesper which was entirely because of Vesper going full retard-autist on every one at the time. They had made up by the time Vesper left Stars, so they clearly got over it.
I agree with all of this. Also, we need him to be Kobo's big brother.

niggaphil

HOLOSTARS EN HAS ENTERED THE FRAY!!!

I repeat…

THE HOMOS HAS ENTERED THE FRAY!!!

Virgin Nijisanji Fags

VS.

Based CHADWICK Homostars
To be fair, when Axel was the only HOMO who find Doki to join and formed TSB for VSaiko, i felt it was very strange. Like Doki was known to be one of the Apex predator, and no one in KuroEN would ask or invite her to join the apex competition.

After that, Axel fought a lot for Doki about the joining and VSaiko score issue like a CHAD, something that KuroEN boys would not do.

I am not sure Doki already had issues with the Management team back then, and the management team intentionally not inform Selen about it till Axel intervention

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
I agree with all of this. Also, we need him to be Kobo's big brother.
I don't watch either of them solo but any time they Collab is a must watch.

God's Strongest Dragoon

We have a potential gay ops alert.

Nijisisters might be organizing in discords to counter the nijihate narrative.
I'm not 100% sure if this is some kind of honeytrap to groom nijisisters or organic sister seething.
View attachment 63927

Attempting to join the discord leads to this verification step.
View attachment 63928
View attachment 63929
The tag line doesn't say female to me.
Alternative proof allowed? Watch these retards fall for someone willing to edit the HTML code for a youtube page to make a screenshot showing they've been membered to Vox for 14 months.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Alternative proof allowed? Watch these retards fall for someone willing to edit the HTML code for a youtube page to make a screenshot showing they've been membered to Vox for 14 months.
Ah, old good F12... Make it 20, don't be scrouge!

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
To be fair, when Axel was the only HOMO who find Doki to join and formed TSB for VSaiko, i felt it was very strange. Like Doki was known to be one of the Apex predator, and no one in KuroEN would ask or invite her to join the apex competition.

After that, Axel fought a lot for Doki about the joining and VSaiko score issue like a CHAD, something that KuroEN boys would not do.

I am not sure Doki already had issues with the Management team back then, and the management team intentionally not inform Selen about it till Axel intervention

Axel always felt very much like a rough around the edges but heart of gold kinda guy
A delinquent who will fight for his friends
mlzylq3s_o.png

chihirogumi

Not trying to defend NijiEN management, but I believe you misunderstood the videos. Selen in the first video was referring to ShibuyaHal and HIS staff initially not allowing her to join since they assumed she was too strong of a player due to her early Predator rank in Apex. Also besides that, there were no NijiEN males in the tournament. The rest of the team captains were JP and mostly likely didn't know her.

PemAloeKenzoku

Not trying to defend NijiEN management, but I believe you misunderstood the videos. Selen in the first video was referring to ShibuyaHal and HIS staff initially not allowing her to join since they assumed she was too strong of a player due to her early Predator rank in Apex. Also besides that, there were no NijiEN males in the tournament. The rest of the team captains were JP and mostly likely didn't know her.
Yeah, in addition the ShibuHal customs have always predominantly been JP focussed. RPR was one of the first people to manage to get involved in them from a non JP/KR background through Towa and Matsuri, Axel had to push really hard for an EN team to be included, which was the formation of TSB

frz

Surprise surprise, nijisanji defender number 2 has admitted that nijisanji fucked up
- Dont feel comfortable with react to them anymore. Will mostly watch Scarle's content will avoid Vox/Elira/Ike unless things changed.
- Ask people to follow Doki
- Think it's now a shit company
However it's still a nijjer, take what he says with a grain of salt and he might be back to watch nijisanji normally within 2 months.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Surprise surprise, nijisanji defender number 2 has admitted that nijisanji fucked up
- Dont feel comfortable with react to them anymore. Will mostly watch Scarle's content will avoid Vox/Elira/Ike unless things changed.
- Ask people to follow Doki
- Think it's now a shit company
However it's still a nijjer, take what he says with a grain of salt.

Yamanba

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Looks like his meeting with a lawyer bore fruit. I'll watch it when it drops and update if there's anything especially interesting inside.

Hwoarang

nitsuj293

A defender admitting Niji fucked up is worth so much more then a drama andy saying it, also comes with some sweet schadenfreude

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

frz

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
A defender admitting Niji fucked up is worth so much more then a drama andy saying it, also comes with some sweet schadenfreude
doesnt really change the fact that hes a Yamanba but thats just me

Hwoarang

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Someone mention proNiji gayops (this example is poking fun at it, but the majority is face value)?

positive what.jpg

Lots of sappy stories about how NijiEN's existence 'saved them' or whatever. Haven't seen Pomu's story crop up yet...

shills.jpg

Last edited:

Weirdo Level 3

doesnt really change the fact that hes a Yamanba but thats just me
I think everyone knows he's still one, but there's just that indirect feeling of "I told you so" that is nice.

Also, random Nux video in my feed for some reason.

I enjoy Charlie as much as the next guy, but I doubt how true this thumbnail and title is. I do acknowledge he and Asmon were the ones that brought up this issue to normies though.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Looks like his meeting with a lawyer bore fruit. I'll watch it when it drops and update if there's anything especially interesting inside.

"everyone has their own experiences, that is their truth and that truth is valid. my own experience is my truth and my time at niji sanji en was great, that thing that one guy said about the audition? they never said that to me"

e: wait is that tsun guy?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom