"I like my slaves to have, like, a tattoo"Pipkin Pippa

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bug Eater

At the risk of pipkunism, I'm disappointed with Doki's stance here. That post feels like starting to walk back her claims - she talks a lot about misunderstandings and her own feelings, makes an excuse for the recording, and explicitly refuses to share evidence. (People here are talking like she's called out the three livers from yesterday for lying, which, a) did she actually do so? b) not a great fit with talking about misunderstandings and offering no evidence).

Put it this way: if someone who's on the fence between the narratives of "she was bullied and held to double standards" and "she was a menhara who interpreted normal corpo bullshit as bullying, Niji did nothing wrong" reads that statement, I don't think it's going to move them in her favour.

The one thing you can say for her statement is that she's being gracious, and that may be enough. As others have said, this isn't happening in a vacuum; most people aren't on the fence, so "trust me bro" may work here. And as bad as I think that statement is, the Niji livers' video yesterday was a lot worse; you don't have to play a perfect game to win. But for her sake I hope she really does have solid proof of everything she's insinuated; if one side is calling for unity and forgiveness and the other side is giving specifics and receipts, I usually find myself on the latter.
Bear in mind she is dealing with a company that is unethical, extremely litigious, and makes tens of millions of dollars in profit each year - I can't really blame her (or her lawyer) for wanting to play it safe. And that's without considering the impact of this on her health, her career, her fans, etcetc. Anycolor and their talents are already doing a fine job at destroying their reputations without any outside help.

Let's go and say KuroColor countersues: Doki seems to be prepped (at least on the surface) to fight back so they might just lose it in both countries.
After/during this messy lawsuit the EN branch would likely be nuked from orbit and a lot of English companies wont touch AnyKuro.

What is even the reason for them to do this?
Probably just pure spite at this point.

nitsuj293

Let's go and say KuroColor countersues: Doki seems to be prepped (at least on the surface) to fight back so they might just lose it in both countries.
After/during this messy lawsuit the EN branch would likely be nuked from orbit and a lot of English companies wont touch AnyKuro.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Elira being the evil overlord of Nijisanji EN shouldn't surprise anyone.
  • Hoshimachi Suisei Blue and sociopath
  • Minato Aqua Blue and bullied Rushia
  • Usada Pekora Blue and war criminal
  • Kobo Kanaeru Blue and kusogaki
  • Gawr Gura Blue and a literal shark
  • Kyo Kaneko Black & blue
  • Fuura Yuri Blue and so evil she got fired
Blue vtubers are evil. Blue vtubers not on this list just haven't had their evils exposed yet.

Elira is blue, therefore she's evil.

niggaphil

Simple: woman manager (Elira) seething against another woman who will not attempt third time.

Elira IQ is probably as low as Mike cat, thats why she wants to go scorched earth strategy on Doki

My current guess is: if there is lawsuit, it would be KuroEN itself, and not the Jp branch or AnyKuRo

:dokiSmug:

Seoleim

Spite. Pure and simple. Although I just can't see how this would be forced into a Japanese court. She has her own countries worker protection laws working against Anycolour. All the damage done to Niji has been self inflicted because EN branch couldn't shut their fucking mouths like adults.

Azimov

I stand with NijiID! 🇲🇨

Imo it's to save their dignity in Japan as public opinions there are still learning towards anycolor, heck some there were supportive that anycolor should just go to court, win this case and magically proves that it's them who are on the right side of history

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
I think if we all have learned something out of all these 3(4) dokinijjers civil war threads is that we must always treat any /vt/ claims as bullshit until it's proven.
Many rrats are doing overtime thanks to how blown up the situation is right now but even I wouldn't really like to jump to conclusion as much as I wanted the company to burn now :botanshrug:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
if this proves to be true, my knees will hit the ground so hard it will detonate a 9.0 magnitude seismic event.
I will kneel until the day I die and I'll make sure every one of my descendants will live their life kneeling till the death of our sun
on the topic of the god rat. it making sense does not mean it's true. if i spent 2000 hours convincing you the earth is flat so much so the sleep deprivation and my annoying voice start making sense to you the world does not suddenly alter.

This is a fat ass rat that might have a bit of truth to it but largely this is the kind of thing cults do to recruit people "if you willing to accept this it's much easier to also accept this"

Stop being Feeble use your brains and stop looking to VT for awnsers seriously 3rd time ive said this :l they are not allowed to be right anymore it's forboddin.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
My current guess is: if there is lawsuit, it would be KuroEN itself, and not the Jp branch or AnyKuRo
Does TardEN even exist as distinct legal entity?

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
New overseas positions are open at Niji according to the stock site. The stock bros are lamenting the fact that it seems low pay for such an important job lol
Here's an image of someone posting the requirements and pay.
new position open.png

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Elira is a bitch and is crimson 1 and SHE WILL HAVE HER REVENGE ON SELEN OVERTAKING HER IN SUBS TWICE!!!!! Even if it means becoming absolutelly unhirable and sinking her own company.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Hello. I made this as a little thing for myself because while I was reading a long screenshot about the legal situation of Doki with Phoenix Wright's face on it, I was playing around with AA music in my head, and I figured I could share it around.
Hopefully this provides some interesting entertainment. It ain't perfect, but it was something to do.

bothyourhouses

Does TardEN even exist as distinct legal entity?
Trying to have a single business entity operate in multiple jurisdictions is foolhardy at the best of times. When one of those jurisdictions is Japan and another is an English-speaking common-law one it's monumentally retarded. The tax consequences alone would mean a significant risk of flushing single digit percentages of your profit down the toilet.
So, for Niji, IDK, 2/3 odds?

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Phew! Fuck, that was a long catch-up to read. Now I can finally go back to the main thread and do the long catch-up there.

Limkin

The IP is solely owned by Niji, this should be the least part of a permission issue
Even if it comes to "They played the character and we don't want to face potential lawsuits for continuing to use their likeness", and they both blocked all Niji official contacts, while adding their email to a blacklist, she could always just DM them and ask for perm... oh, right, that's the problem, her doing things herself showing management incompetence
It's weird reading the conclusions of a flock of autists and slowly realize IT FITS, IT MAKES TOO MUCH SENSE.
Ooops, we already lost this one. The moment mad ramblings start to make sense you went too far in trying to understand them, and instead became one yourself. Turn back if you somehow still can
Go back there

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Lessons to take from this
-hire managers, fishfag did so, and his company didnt die. Niji didnt, and their Q4 report will be second funniest thing after rush hour movies.
-dont have 56 waves with 6 debuts a week, especially if you dont have a little slave-scribe manager assigned on each of them
-dont have your talent translate legal documents
-dont hire your friends
-dont hire canadians
-dont hire british

niggaphil

Lessons to take from this
-hire managers, fishfag did so, and his company didnt die. Niji didnt, and their Q4 report will be second funniest thing after rush hour movies.
-dont have 56 waves with 6 debuts a week, especially if you dont have a little slave-scribe manager assigned on each of them
-dont have your talent translate legal documents
-dont hire your friends
-dont hire canadians
-dont hire british
-dont hire flips, nips, and chinks as well

UberSoldat

Elira - No activity since her message and retweet of Tazumi's statement
Finana - 4 days since last stream, active on Twitter

Rosemi - 11 days since last stream, last tweet was a retweet of Elira's statement
Petra - 10 days since last stream, last tweet was a retweet of Elira's statement

Millie - 8 days since last stream, last tweet was a retweet of Tazumi's statement. Active on membership (thanks @Hwoarang)
Enna - 7 days since last stream, active on Twitter
Reimu - 3 days since last stream, active on Twitter

Luca - 6 days since last stream, active on Twitter
Shu - Active on both platforms
Ike - 4 days since last stream, active on Twitter
Vox - 2+ weeks since last stream, last tweet was a retweet of Tazumi's statement

Sonny - 2+ weeks since last stream, active on Twitter
Uki - Active on both platforms
Alban - 11 days since last stream, last tweet was a retweet of Tazumi's statement
Fulgur - Active on both platforms

Maria - Active on both platforms
Kyo - Active on both platforms
Aia - Active on both platforms
Aster - Active on both platforms
Scarle - Active on both platforms
Ren - Active on both platforms
Feel free to draw your own conclusions

Last edited:

niggaphil

Elira - No activity since her message and retweet of Tazumi's statement
Finana - 4 days since last stream, active on Twitter

Rosemi - 11 days since last stream, last tweet was a retweet of Elira's statement
Petra - 10 days since last stream, last tweet was a retweet of Elira's statement

Millie - 8 days since last stream, last tweet was a retweet of Tazumi's statement
Enna - 7 days since last stream, active on Twitter
Reimu - 3 days since last stream, active on Twitter

Shu - Active on both platforms
Ike - 4 days since last stream, active on Twitter
Vox - 2+ weeks since last stream, last tweet was a retweet of Tazumi's statement

Sonny - 2+ weeks since last stream, active on Twitter
Uki - Active on both platforms
Alban - 11 days since last stream, last tweet was a retweet of Tazumi's statement
Fulgur - Active on both platforms

Maria - Active on both platforms
Kyo - Active on both platforms
Aia - Active on both platforms
Aster - Active on both platforms
Scarle - Active on both platforms
Ren - Active on both platforms
Feel free to draw your own conclusions
shit, it looks like the Golden 20 are the groups who involved in management?

Golden 20 is the best Kuro group amirite? :dokiSmug:

niggaphil

Also, i didnt see this has been posted? Saw this in the chink forum

Please take it with massive grain of salt For me I dont think it is possible to be Millie. However, any shits could happened in KuroEN now

iDoq5xYl.jpeg

Can anyone verify where Millie was away from streaming ot shitposting in twitter around 23 to 25 Dec 2023 before the MV was uploadef?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom