"He just straight up insults me! He calls me a 'pen'! ~'Your pen!'~ Omae wa pen~da! Anata wa pen... da! Kusogaki! You brat... wait, was I wrong? it's incorrect? I'm sorry I'm sorry! I was tricked"Roboco (vs Duolingo)

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

returntomonke

Unapoligetic sheep enjoyer
/vt/ made a separate rentry since the GURRAT keeps expanding to more and more screenshots and they're still compiling sources
if this proves to be true, my knees will hit the ground so hard it will detonate a 9.0 magnitude seismic event.
I will kneel until the day I die and I'll make sure every one of my descendants will live their life kneeling till the death of our sun

Koronesuki

X-Potato
I hate drama because I just know Hololive isn't immune to drama and entropy dictates something really bad is going to happen, especially after the termination of Mel.
Cover should use the Nijisanji drama as a distraction to sneak Mel back in through the backdoor while nobody is looking.

Hwoarang

Until further evidence is shown, I'll stand by Millie's innocence. Pic related. This was already posted on kiwifarms in 2021, but if this needs to be deleted, please do so.

Edit: here (file is too big to be uploaded here)

Seoleim

/vt/ made a separate rentry since the GURRAT keeps expanding to more and more screenshots and they're still compiling sources
This sounded like the ravings of a lunatic when I first read it but damned if this doesn't make the most sense honest. EN branch is effectively self ran and managed by a talent who sucks up most of the deals herself. No wonder they are so butt hurt, Doki is flat out calling them out for their actions and has supposedly has proof of their bullshit. Explains the instant decision to fire her and smear her, the Elira video, the horrible things they said... All comes down to a handful of people being given power over their co-workers because Anycolour are such cheap fucks they wouldn't spring for actual management.

returntomonke

This sounded like the ravings of a lunatic when I first read it but damned if this doesn't make the most sense honest. EN branch is effectively self ran and managed by a talent who sucks up most of the deals herself. No wonder they are so butt hurt, Doki is flat out calling them out for their actions and has supposedly has proof of their bullshit. Explains the instant decision to fire her and smear her, the Elira video, the horrible things they said... All comes down to a handful of people being given power over their co-workers because Anycolour are such cheap fucks they wouldn't spring for actual management.
It's weird reading the conclusions of a flock of autists and slowly realize IT FITS, IT MAKES TOO MUCH SENSE. I don't like it, but this may be the closest /vt/ has gotten to the truth.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Until further evidence is shown, I'll stand by Millie's innocence. Pic related. This was already posted on kiwifarms in 2021, but if this needs to be deleted, please do so.

No one cares nigga. Contribute to the discussion, don't be the defense force for a woman you will never meet. Be open to all the possibilities, including that your heroes might be the most horrible people on the planet.

grenskul

Spergin' in the rain

You know she's fat right?
Major angles going on here.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
It's weird reading the conclusions of a flock of autists and slowly realize IT FITS, IT MAKES TOO MUCH SENSE. I don't like it, but this may be the closest /vt/ has gotten to the truth.
Autists work always make sense, because they are thorough.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
if this proves to be true, my knees will hit the ground so hard it will detonate a 9.0 magnitude seismic event.
I will kneel until the day I die and I'll make sure every one of my descendants will live their life kneeling till the death of our sun
I personally believe all of it is true or grounded in truth. Nothing in there seems crazy or unreasonable.

Seoleim

Yeah short of someone leaking detailed information with names, times, places, messages and all sorts of in-house info, this is probably the closest we'll ever get to an explanation. Although I wouldn't put it past NijiEN in their retardation to put out a manifesto that lays the inner workings of the company bare in some galaxy brain attempt to spite Doki some more.

I wonder though. Elira is moving to Japan right? Let's say for the sake of argument the rrat is true and she is actually a manager and essentially caused all this shit out of anger and spite. Now that she is living in Japan and employed by a Japanese company, that means they could theoretically take her to court and sue her for damage to the company right because of her actions and the millions they have lost right?

UberSoldat

Keep us posted when there are updates, would be appreciated

Hwoarang

returntomonke

Autists work always make sense, because they are thorough.
I dunno my dude, once I saw an autist kid munch a flowerpot and then show it to her mom like he just painted the fucking masterpiece.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Scarle says she won't be going anywhere and she has a lot of stuff she's working on, but given that her girlfailure moment spiralled out of control in the fanbase and Fulgur did his really strange move, while I'm currently optimistic about her circumstances Nijisanji still has plenty of chances to fuck up unrelated to her.

With this false alarm, I honestly think the chances of them shutting the fuck up and the status quo returning because the average vtuber fan has a really short memory is slightly higher than it used to be. But, again, I'm being really, really rainbow right now.
Scarle's situation makes me think she was indeed shadow banned. At least that was the plan. However because EN are incompetent they left up her rooms which let people gather and talk when she was a no-show. Because Niji are in people's crosshairs right now, people immediately assumed the worst which led to hash tags, rrats and all sorts of reddit threads talking about it. Not wanting yet another blow up, they reversed her ban and she explained it away (probably under threat of termination) by saying "lol whoops I'm retarded, my bad. Everything is totally fine"
I still think they were going to fuck her over and decided not to because they knew it would only serve to dig the hole they are currently standing in.

The problem with retarded statements like this is no one thinks anyone in NijiEN are friends with Doki. So it seems like they just want people to stop harassing THEM.
Basically that. I do think its pretty shit how some people are taking shit and more likely than not they had nothing to do with it. Also something to note, I think Hex was one of the people on Selen's side.

This isn't the first time he's posted he got info. he said this yesterday morning.

I hate the whole "look at me i know stuff" shit some of these people drop. From Evanit0 saying shit when the whole Vshojo talents left the company. Now Nousagi and Khyo saying that they are getting a ton of information from people (i would assume the leakers are friends of friends or artists that signed shoddy NDAs). Also Purple Keemstar mentioned a big bomb dropping in April. Would be hilarious if its the same talents all using the dramatubers as their personal shrink and just leaking any and all company secrets.

At the risk of pipkunism, I'm disappointed with Doki's stance here. That post feels like starting to walk back her claims - she talks a lot about misunderstandings and her own feelings, makes an excuse for the recording, and explicitly refuses to share evidence. (People here are talking like she's called out the three livers from yesterday for lying, which, a) did she actually do so? b) not a great fit with talking about misunderstandings and offering no evidence).

Put it this way: if someone who's on the fence between the narratives of "she was bullied and held to double standards" and "she was a menhara who interpreted normal corpo bullshit as bullying, Niji did nothing wrong" reads that statement, I don't think it's going to move them in her favour.
These people cant provide evidence because apparently there is a legal case ongoing or threats of one. The whole bullying idk how I feel about it. Having a talent sucking up to the company and then telling you that you fucked up is not bullying nor harassment. Atleast I dont think it is. Talking shit behind your back, sabotaging you, and going out of their way to exclude you from things seems more like harassment/bullying.

Just a rrat: Do you think that the reason why Doki hasn't said anything about the bullying after Elira's stream is because she knows that the supposed accused members are just coerced into doing that stream, and that the supposed suspects are just red herrings for the actual bullying by the management? That's assuming you don't believe the rrats about Elira being part of the management, that is.
Or she knows that if she speaks up these people will get fucked online. Similar to how that one femboy started spamming Sayu doxx with full name, address and photos back when Zaion got terminated.

At this point most of these people have a good chunk of their personal information documented. Does the threat of a "dox" really mean much?

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
No one cares nigga. Contribute to the discussion, don't be the defense force for a woman you will never meet. Be open to all the possibilities, including that your heroes might be the most horrible people on the planet.
this user wouldn't happen to have a canadian ip right? :smugpipi:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Last edited:

Seoleim

If Niji sues Doki, then all hell will break loose. They think they are in a shit storm now, wait till the drama tubers videos and articles come out. I can see them already. Multi-billion dollar company allows bullying so severe it caused an employee to attempt suicide twice. When she reported it she was fired, slandered, defamed and now sued. While I'm no expert in law, I some how doubt her using a Japanese lawyer will negate the whole "she lives and works in Canada therefore has Canadian worker protections" things. Can't see EN branch surviving the tornado of autism that would induce.

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom