"How do people die during interrogation?"Amanogawa Shiina

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalion

:)
Just a rrat: Do you think that the reason why Doki hasn't said anything about the bullying after Elira's stream is because she knows that the supposed accused members are just coerced into doing that stream, and that the supposed suspects are just red herrings for the actual bullying by the management? That's assuming you don't believe the rrats about Elira being part of the management, that is.
My uneducated take: She doesn't name anyone because not only would this be petty and a dumb idea if there is an ongoing suit, but because a lawsuit or financial compensation was never her goal in the first place. She simply wanted out of her contract and to be done with the company. Everything outside of "Please just let me leave and go back to being Doki" has been unintended.

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped
20240215_141020.png
What the fuck is Nyana doing there lmao

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
55% want to sell with ~52% wanting to sell strongly to 21% that want to buy. And the price of 3085, a little bit lower than with what they started 6 months ago, and completelly negating the buyback of month ago!
Ladies and gentleman, the impact was negligible!

bothyourhouses

This makes me wish that all the Niji drama was an elaborate setup for a vtuber themed ARG.

Think about it. You're wandering through the city and you're finding evidence of a large-scale conflict. Selen died (in the game) and you can either find and team up with the Dragoon resistance camp, or you can join her half-sister's side.
Like how the Montreal Screwjob was, ironically, the best thing that ever happened for WWE viewership. A villain character is entertaining.
The only proof as of now is the likely partial screenshot of message exchange between the manager and selen about the cover issue, which, in contrast, shows the incompetence of management as it took 36 hours to reply and the excuse of appearance of ex-niji members is basically nonsense. (The IP is solely owned by Niji, this should be the least part of a permission issue)
So even if you just look at the claims of both parties at face value, still Niji is more at fault.
Disagree. If you take them at completely face value then the story is: they were unaware of the video contents until that point, were blindsided by the ex members appearing in it, her manager was moderately slow to reply and/or had to go through some bullshit internal process to clear that, and she couldn't do the basic professional thing of waiting but instead sperged out and pushed publish, and in response they followed their own processes and took it down temporarily for review, and she then sperged out further.

Do I believe that that's how it went? No. We've heard enough about bullying that I believe it was happening in some form, that this wasn't an isolated case of one manger being slow but a final straw for someone at the end of their rope. But we haven't really seen evidence of that yet, so it comes down to trusting Doki.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Just a rrat: Do you think that the reason why Doki hasn't said anything about the bullying after Elira's stream is because she knows that the supposed accused members are just coerced into doing that stream, and that the supposed suspects are just red herrings for the actual bullying by the management? That's assuming you don't believe the rrats about Elira being part of the management, that is.
The only thing we know for fact is that Vox, Ike, and Elira attempted character assassination on Doki and failed. From their and Nijisanji's statements, the following are of their own admittance:
  • They shared Doki's medial history without consent to Livers by letting them read the document unredacted of Vox's own admittance, which is illegal. As they work with multiple Livers in Canada, I'd love to see them try and weasel out of this.
  • They stated Doki reported harrasment towards her by livers, which they did not imply they investigated nor did they ever follow-up in later statements that they investigated the claims.
  • Doki publicly claimed she was harassed, but did not specify the parties or even if it was done by Livers or not.
  • Doki broke their esoteric, Japanese corpo faggotry rules because of lazy, inept management. Thus termination was deemed necessary.
  • You cannot "just quit lol". Management won't let you, despite Vox's femboy claims.
  • Elira sucks at fake-crying
What we don't know, but is heavily implied:
  • Elira and Millie were most likely the alleged bullies admitted by Elira herself that they were included in the document given to Nijisanji by Selen and her legal counsel. There is disagreement over whether Enna was included in Elira's statement. Some people hear her name, others don't. The popular Japanese translated video subtitles only included Millie, for example. Enna being involved and the existence of the "clique" is definitely a high possibilty. I personally hear it more as "myself and Millie", but I can definitely understand and believe it could be her saying Enna, too, as it is pretty garbled.
  • Vox is a retarded britbong who lives in a retarded country that doesn't have proper protections of its citizens in their work force.
  • Who the fuck even is Ike?
  • They don't seem to give a flying fuck about their NDA when it benefits them.
  • Luca broke NDA and also misled his fans and fellow livers by having his booty call to sign his merch and play Minecraft in his stead. (Unconfirmed: May have also demanded she make chicken tendies for him)
  • The Scarle and Aster debacle actually happened (But possible they moved past it (doubt))
  • Rampant favoritism. Obviously towards Vox, but also likely towards many more over other Livers.
What we espcially don't know
  • If anyone else was implicated in the alleged bullying.
  • Whether certain Livers are currently suspended or not.
  • Whether Vox Akuma's balls will ever drop (extremely unlikely)
  • There is likely a civil war going on between the Livers.
Anything else is pure speculation and unsubstatiated by any evidence despite 4chan's mental gymnastics to try and claim otherwise.

Let me know if I missed anything or anything needs to be corrected.

Last edited:

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister

Hwoarang

and Millie
as far as I know, Millie was only mentioned in that stream. She didn't participate in it. And her being already friends with Elira and Enna is just a red herring, at least to me. The document didn't say that it was about bullying, but I do agree that the stream is character assassination.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

The Rratarded Alt

as far as I know, Millie was only mentioned in that stream. She didn't participate in it. And her being already friends with Elira and Enna is just a red herring, at least to me. The document didn't say that it was about bullying, but I do agree that the stream is character assassination.
Elira only specified herself and Millie for the claimed "personal information could totally get leaked from this legal document bro" part

Was Enna mentioned somewhere else?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Elira only specified herself and Millie for the claimed "personal information could totally get leaked from this legal document bro" part

many have misheard Elira saying "and" thinking she was saying "Enna" instead

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
many have misheard Elira saying "and" thinking she was saying "Enna" instead
One of the people of note that misheard it is Nousagi. That guy then proceed to spread Enna's name everywhere from that video.

The Rratarded Alt

One of the people of note that misheard it is Nousagi. That guy then proceed to spread Enna's name everywhere from that video.
So, yeah, Millie.
:millieLoser:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
This is not a war, I don't see nijisanji on the fucking map, there is no commissars to shoot Vox if he doesnt follow orders. Drop it with the soldier analogy, it's shit and absolves talents of agency and personal responsibility.
It might be a shit analogy but it got my point across so arguably it did it's job.

I'm not absolving anyone of anything i'm saying shitty mass reply tweets are not something worth absolving.
Scarle's member stream has ended, and she specifically insisted that the meeting she's going to is the weekly ILUNA management meeting to assuage worries. This was repeated several times over the course of the stream.
I mean that does not preclude it from also being a firing squad. Fuck you dazzle now i got military on my mind.
Kinda disappointed . I was expecting more graduations after how much this blew up.
Chances are they just are not being announced publically we know from Mysta that his took almost a whole year (someone correct me on that?) so any graduations might take 3-4 months minimum especially if the "staggered graduation" thing is true.
The only thing we know for fact is that Vox, Ike, Elira, and Millie attempted character assassination on Doki and failed. From their and Nijisanji's statements, the following are of their own admittance:
  • They shared Doki's medial history without consent to Livers by letting them read the document unredacted of Vox's own admittance, which is illegal. As they work with multiple Livers in Canada, I'd love to see them try and weasel out of this.
  • They stated Doki reported harrasment towards her by livers, which they did not imply they investigated nor did they ever follow-up in later statements that they investigated the claims.
  • Doki publicly claimed she was harassed, but did not specify the parties or even if it was done by Livers or not.
  • Doki broke their esoteric, Japanese corpo faggotry rules because of lazy, inept management. Thus termination was deemed necessary.
  • You cannot "just quit lol". Management won't let you, despite Vox's femboy claims.
  • Elira sucks at fake-crying
What we don't know, but is heavily implied:
  • Elira and Millie were most likely the alleged bullies admitted by Elira herself that they were included in the document given to Nijisanji by Selen and her legal counsel.
  • Vox is a retarded britbong who lives in a retarded country that doesn't have proper protections of its citizens in their work force.
  • Who the fuck even is Ike?
  • They don't seem to give a flying fuck about their NDA when it benefits them.
  • Luca broke NDA and also misled his fans and fellow livers by having his booty call to sign his merch and play Minecraft in his stead. (Unconfirmed: May have also demanded she make chicken tendies for him)
  • The Scarle and Aster debacle actually happened (But possible they moved past it (doubt))
  • Rampant favoritism. Obviously towards Vox, but also likely towards many more over other Livers.
What we espcially don't know
  • If anyone else was implicated in the alleged bullying.
  • Whether certain Livers are currently suspended or not.
  • Whether Vox Akuma's balls will ever drop (extremely unlikely)
  • There is likely a civil war going on between the Livers.
Anything else is pure speculation and unsubstatiated by any evidence despite 4chan's mental gymnastics to try and claim otherwise.

Let me know if I missed anything or anything needs to be corrected.
replying because this is a good summery of the events so far far more interesting then laser focusing on frigging tweets and time looping "talent said this" "are they lying/management skinwalking"

Millie is stupid enough that im still willing to give benifit of the doubt but when you mention one you have to mention their joined at the hip other.

Seriously has there ever been a case where they are not doing (name of thing here) together? i get they litterally are not joined at the hip but the ACTUAL TWINS have more autonomy.

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped
All I'm getting from all this is that Vox and Ike are also part of the clique and need to be knee capped

Koronesuki

X-Potato
There is a mikeneko thread you fembois
But yes nijisanji outmenhera-ed mikeneko and it overshadowed her response to mafumafu and the court case.
She also hold a valentine stream yesterday where she show off her irl cleavage but noone here gave a fuck anymore.
We've all seen it already. It's lovely, but she's crazy.
:menhera:

The Rratarded Alt

All I'm getting from all this is that Vox and Ike are also part of the clique and need to be knee capped
Technically, there is still no hard proof of the clique members or even a clique itself. The name of the alleged bullies have never been confirmed. That's why it is just implied and only because they claimed the document had Millie's and Elira's personal info specifically. All four are backstabbing losers, Vox can't see past his own ego of how he is obviously treated better than everyone else, and Elira and Millie are the only ones heavily implied to have been the bullies. Ike exists.

Arkadeone

/vt/ made a separate rentry since the GURRAT keeps expanding to more and more screenshots and they're still compiling sources

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

I would like to just state, for the record, I hear Elira saying "Where Millie, Enna, and I live" as well.

grenskul

Spergin' in the rain
/vt/ made a separate rentry since the GURRAT keeps expanding to more and more screenshots and they're still compiling sources
I don't care if this rrat is true I chose to believe it.

USS IOWA

Man the backstage politics between the NijiEN must rival that of Yugoslavia post Tito. Many backstabs, Bullying, and backdoor dealings. I am certain though that there is factionalism inside NijiEN due to them being so numerous and whose side is who is anyone's question. I fear HoloEN might be like this when they got big enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom