Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
GAY REQUEST!

Does anyone have a large resolution version of this? :sinktheyacht:

Yes, I made it. Give me an hour or two to get back to my PC to post it.
SINK-THE-YACHT.png

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Do you have some intellegence to share with the international community Russian man?

The thumbnail to this video is very intelligence (it makes me stupid) THIS IS MY FIRST AND ONLY UNHPOST LET ME HAVE ONE OKAY IT'S VALENTINE'S DAY

Back on topic (sorta) I'm seeing a lot of dramatuber hate in this thread. As a somewhat reluctant member of that despicable demographic it's given me something to think about. Might talk about it on stream tomorrow since Niji is not really letting me plan for streams anymore. I get the whole "profiting off of people's misery," I do (though I'm not monetized). But if It's not me it'd be someone else - it already is lots of someone elses. So at least I can try to do a slightly better job of it than the others.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

You and i both know there its nothing to see here

miketiddies.jpg

Yeah, you're right. It's negligible. :dokiSmug:

Who imagined Rushia was packing American grade Ballistics though, damn.

Excuse me, I was aboard the ship that founded this country.

Were you in a cargo container or were you the cabin boy?

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
So... Anyone have any predictions for tomorrow's drama?
Someone fucked (in a sexual way) staff under Elira's orders to bring more blackmail ammunition so she could rise to power faster.
:cursedbae:

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Someone fucked (in a sexual way) staff under Elira's orders to bring more blackmail ammunition so she could rise to power faster.
"Elira-taisho, ive finished seducing the jew under your orders, yes we used their own tactics against them, glory to the Ryusei-Clique"

1707972241533.png

fortnitesmasherX

This makes me wish that all the Niji drama was an elaborate setup for a vtuber themed ARG.

Think about it. You're wandering through the city and you're finding evidence of a large-scale conflict. Selen died (in the game) and you can either find and team up with the Dragoon resistance camp, or you can join her half-sister's side.

Too bad this isn't a game and the fun is gone.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
After elira honestly dont give a shit.
You can't pull a "do onto others card" If you, as a group, started firing first. Its just like Beria asking for a fail trial after diddling 300 kids and sending fucking EVERYONE TO A GULAG FOR BEING A REACTIONARY. Fuck them. Death to Niji!!!!!
you don't blame the solider for their marching orders.
Everyone says they've got info and yet they won't say it - a song and dance that has repeated for a long time. Unless something drops it might not necessarily be believable.
at the rate this is developing LE SEKRET INFO is old news by time you put a video together.
Aster comes out as trans in an attempt to persuade Twitter freaks into their side.
despite the company similarities anycolor is not blizzard.......yet.
This seems to be @Nenélove's year, first he gets to make the Chinese his bitch, and now he gets to threaten to deport people. :smugselen:
Classic Immigrant Behavior they want to deport stupid people too!

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Elira: "I'll do it myself then."

bothyourhouses

At the risk of pipkunism, I'm disappointed with Doki's stance here. That post feels like starting to walk back her claims - she talks a lot about misunderstandings and her own feelings, makes an excuse for the recording, and explicitly refuses to share evidence. (People here are talking like she's called out the three livers from yesterday for lying, which, a) did she actually do so? b) not a great fit with talking about misunderstandings and offering no evidence).

Put it this way: if someone who's on the fence between the narratives of "she was bullied and held to double standards" and "she was a menhara who interpreted normal corpo bullshit as bullying, Niji did nothing wrong" reads that statement, I don't think it's going to move them in her favour.

The one thing you can say for her statement is that she's being gracious, and that may be enough. As others have said, this isn't happening in a vacuum; most people aren't on the fence, so "trust me bro" may work here. And as bad as I think that statement is, the Niji livers' video yesterday was a lot worse; you don't have to play a perfect game to win. But for her sake I hope she really does have solid proof of everything she's insinuated; if one side is calling for unity and forgiveness and the other side is giving specifics and receipts, I usually find myself on the latter.
Is it just me? Or are these Japanese companies doing an apology and doing the 90 degrees only did so because they got caught, not because they are truly sorry for what they did? Am I going to assume that they will do better just because of that apology video? Because among the Japanese companies that did it before, they didn't seem to do better, or am I just blind?
It's like any corporate apology anywhere. Sometimes it's sincere. Often it's not.
Too bad their aging population says otherwise. There will be nobody to replace them in the future because of their toxic work culture. No new native people are being born and they are slowly getting invaded by foreigners who will also be subject to Japan's toxic work culture AND their culture of "The nail that sticks out gets hammered down" just for the sake of "harmony"
Japan has a better native birth rate than any other industrialised country. It's just hidden by high immigration elsewhere.

Early Adopter
you don't blame the solider for their marching orders.
This is not a war, I don't see nijisanji on the fucking map, there is no commissars to shoot Vox if he doesnt follow orders. Drop it with the soldier analogy, it's shit and absolves talents of agency and personal responsibility.

USS IOWA

This is not a war, I don't see nijisanji on the fucking map, there is no commissars to shoot Vox if he doesnt follow orders. Drop it with the soldier analogy, it's shit and absolves talents of agency and personal responsibility.
Yeah. The most that Niji could do is that they fired them, On which would make them the same boat as Selen and probably be more successful if they refuse the video.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
At the risk of pipkunism, I'm disappointed with Doki's stance here. That post feels like starting to walk back her claims - she talks a lot about misunderstandings and her own feelings, makes an excuse for the recording, and explicitly refuses to share evidence. (People here are talking like she's called out the three livers from yesterday for lying, which, a) did she actually do so? b) not a great fit with talking about misunderstandings and offering no evidence).

Put it this way: if someone who's on the fence between the narratives of "she was bullied and held to double standards" and "she was a menhara who interpreted normal corpo bullshit as bullying, Niji did nothing wrong" reads that statement, I don't think it's going to move them in her favour.

The one thing you can say for her statement is that she's being gracious, and that may be enough. As others have said, this isn't happening in a vacuum; most people aren't on the fence, so "trust me bro" may work here. And as bad as I think that statement is, the Niji livers' video yesterday was a lot worse; you don't have to play a perfect game to win. But for her sake I hope she really does have solid proof of everything she's insinuated; if one side is calling for unity and forgiveness and the other side is giving specifics and receipts, I usually find myself on the latter.

It's like any corporate apology anywhere. Sometimes it's sincere. Often it's not.

Japan has a better native birth rate than any other industrialised country. It's just hidden by high immigration elsewhere.
The problem is she didn't immediately go live with her stream, say that her and her lawyer would release a statement shortly and go offline. Her side tried to say something ASAP, but she was very obviously emotionally unprepared and either flubbed the initial blurb or was not prepped with the correct initial details. She needed a script to read word for word.

Hwoarang

That's what I thought. It's disappointing. No wonder Japan is still dying.

That's good to hear, unfortunately, their current leadership doesn't do much. They're actually now getting hated. They just can't voice it out without getting arrested under Article 230 of Anti Defamation Law

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

She explicitly says the document did not contain any addresses that werent hers, which is a direct challenge to the claim that the document had sensitive private information about other people, its true you could still see the wording it and say that the private information could be something relevant to them, though.

Now, its true that as of right now, we only have her word, and it could still be some grey areas that have her be at fault more than anycolor, so people have a right to be skeptical, but at the same time this is a situation where the waters are so muddled and Anycolor seems so obtuse that her counsel might just be compelled to wait whatever specific information out until the situation reaches a point where they are satisfied or have no choice about the matter

Last edited:

Early Adopter
She explicitly says the document did not contain any addresses that werent hers, which is a direct challenge to the claim that the document had private information about other people, its true you could still see the wording it and say that the private information could be something relevant to them.
Isnt that slander?

Edit: by it, i meant the "message from nijisanji en"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom