"Hey guys, does anyone know how to get rid of a tulpa?"Juniper Actias

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I made this new rough draft if I ever implement it
View attachment 63884

This isn't the first time he's posted he got info. he said this yesterday morning.

It's been pretty well known that at least one - if not more - of the major jannies on /vt/ is a hardcore nijisister. Shit from them tends to get swept up faster than any other agencies from what I've observed.

im willing to bet most insider info fags wont drop anything unless Niji geniuenly goes scorched earth no matter how juicy or deplorable info they have

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Kind of funny that you know that because the NijiEN general thread often complains of doxxes there taking hours to get deleted compared to Holo doxxes. TLDR, anons in that thread accuse Jannies and Mods of being biased towards Holos.
There is no way Niji Livers get doxed more than Holo talents lmao. That is hardcore cope

Hwoarang

There is no way Niji Livers get doxed more than Holo talents lmao. That is hardcore cope
The mods being biased towards Holos accusation actually started in 2022, when Millie's stream was botted that it reached 13k. Millie was whining in that stream saying that she knows how many viewers she has compared to what was shown to viewers.

A thread regarding that bot stream had many anons fighting, to the point that anons siding with nijisanji got banned, while anons who botted the stream weren't.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Kind of funny that you know that because the NijiEN general thread often complains of doxxes there taking hours to get deleted compared to Holo doxxes. TLDR, anons in that thread accuse Jannies and Mods of being biased towards Holos.
are you just here to try and sway our negative opinion? it's not going to work

Hwoarang

are you just here to try and sway our negative opinion? it won't work
No. I'm just stating what I observed. I lurk in a lot of threads on 4chan to the detriment of my sanity, but I rarely post there. I'm just reading most of the time there.

The Rratarded Alt

The mods being biased towards Holos accusation actually started in 2022, when Millie's stream was botted that it reached 13k. Millie was whining in that stream saying that she knows how many viewers she has compared to what was shown to viewers.

A thread regarding that bot stream had many anons fighting, to the point that anons siding with nijisanji got banned, while anons who botted the stream weren't.
:nolanihopeyournotblack:

fortnitesmasherX

So... Anyone have any predictions for tomorrow's drama?

The Rratarded Alt

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Hwoarang

if you don't believe me, this was the stream that got botted:

From what I read, anons were trying to prove that Vox's unarchived karaoke birthday stream hours earlier was botted, so they decided to do that to Millie's stream but it got out of hand to the point that she reached 13k views, but anons already found out about it before the bot attack happened.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Another 20 pages down, please Niji...no more...
Why did he hide his flip identity for so long? I mean it was already obvious that he's a flip because he accidentally showed his currency in his genshin stream (didn't watch the stream, but 4chan posted the screenshot of it, it's not edited out of that vod either)
I have a healthy relationship with being Flip, but I still hide it on the internet for the most part, mostly because what happens is you get a lot of remarks or questions that you would prefer not to deal with. Banter is fine, but sometimes you get patronized by foreigners (wow, it must be so hard living in a 3rd world country), or you deal with either our over-enthusiastic countrymen, or self-hating diaspora/wanna-be diaspora who jump at you the moment you say one positive thing about living here. Understandable that someone with Hex's high profile would do the same in any case.

Last edited:

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
Aster comes out as trans in an attempt to persuade Twitter freaks into their side.
1707969017329.png

Xuhle

The Rratarded Alt

if you don't believe me, this was the stream that got botted:

From what I read, anons were trying to prove that Vox's unarchived karaoke birthday stream hours earlier was botted, so they decided to do that to Millie's stream but it got out of hand to the point that she reached 13k views, but anons already found out about it before the bot attack happened.

I don't think you understand: I don't give a fuck. HoloEN get botted literally every day now and I still don't give a fuck about botting. /vt/ is retarded. The jannies could all go full Sieg Holo tomorrow and I would still not fucking care.

Hwoarang

I don't think you understand: I don't give a fuck. HoloEN get botted literally every day now and I still don't give a fuck about botting. /vt/ is retarded. The jannies could all go full Sieg Holo tomorrow and I would still not fucking care.
Fair enough.

fortnitesmasherX

I have a healthy relationship with being Flip, but I still hide it on the internet for the most part, mostly because what happens is you get a lot of remarks or questions that you would prefer not to deal with. Banter is fine, but sometimes you get patronized by foreigners (wow, it must be so hard living in a 3rd world country), or you deal with either our over-enthusiastic countrymen, or self-hating diaspora/wanna-be diaspora who jump at you the moment you say one positive thing about living here. Understandable that someone with Hex's high profile would do the same in any case.
Wow, it must be so hard living in a third world country. You're so cool and brave and Protoctor wants to have sex with you.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
After elira honestly dont give a shit.
You can't pull a "do onto others card" If you, as a group, started firing first. Its just like Beria asking for a fail trial after diddling 300 kids and sending fucking EVERYONE TO A GULAG FOR BEING A REACTIONARY. Fuck them. Death to Niji!!!!!
Chill, Putin.

FLIGGER!!!

Hwoarang

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Nah. I won't. It's too toxic there for me, as someone who has endured the shit going down there.
Where are your papers? Present them or we will have you deported for being a filthy channer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom