"I'm sure there are livers out there who have used fanart as 'material' before; Recently I've jerked off to Hoshikawa (Sara)"Gundou Mirei

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
I think people are gonna hate Niji for the rest of time ngl. Or at least bring this shit up whenever Niji gets mentioned, or not, who knows, I think we have already proven that people have 5 second memories.
Yeah, probably. I wouldn't want to be a fan of them if they did climb back because it would be insufferable to always hear.

fortnitesmasherX

The Rratarded Alt

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
What doesn't really line up with what Scarle is saying is the fact that her prechat got disabled. That's the part preventing me from being completely rainbow about the situation with her. It's entirely possible she's on thin ice.

Now, if Nijisanji just shuts up for a few weeks, everything will go back to normal because people have the memory of a goldfish; if not their memories proper, then their hearts and feelings.

Punished Lurker

I just came back home from work, let me answer some older posts:
Sorry my nword phil. I'm not someone who would be easy to guess! :annoyedpippa:

This genuinely makes my heart hurt for Doki. That poor girl has been through a lot. This whole situation just keeps getting worse.
I don't know what his sources are, but I can safely say he's right.
Sorry for asking but I am curious, is your source randomtranny or someone else?
I hadn't commented on this topic because this time it really hurt. I don't talk much here, but for those who have seen the times that I do, you may have noticed that I am attracted to passionate people. Vox, Vesper, Ruze... etc. My relationship with vtubers began with Nijisanji and Vox, although I knew what they were from the days of Kizuka AI, by then I only knew her, I didn't know if there were more, her content didn't interest me much and the videos that had subtitles were in English and I didn't know English at the time so I ignored it and didn't think about it again until I met Luxiem two months after their debut and became a Vox fan. I stopped watching Nijisanji a while ago because I didn't like the fanbase I saw it attracted and because they interacted a lot with them it made me uncomfortable, but I continued following Vox because I liked his passion, which I think is the only good thing about him since he is a big manbaby in the rest of things. When Elira made the stream I didn't see it live, but I woke up with their names trending on Twitter, I felt a little fear when I saw Vox name and then I came here and saw what had happened and the blow was hard. Rationally I know that they are just entertainers and that I shouldn't take things so personally, but I don't have the wishiful thinking of the nijisistister to protect me from reality, so in the end it did hurt. I don't know if I have bad taste or bad luck, but damn...
I know, it's hard not to take things personally when Vtubers do these sort of things and shatter your view of them, hope everything goes well for you

Shinri once again proving he is based
Tl;dr you aint wrong, but people liked Niji for a reason and Holo had their missteps, some people didnt fellate them just becauae they rejected idol culture alone, even if some did rally around that, NijiEN also had a slow decay due to various little situations and drama among its retarded fanbase
I feel like the slow decay part is something that's not mentioned much in this whole situation but is necessary to set the stage for Selen's termination, 2023 was a hard year for Nijisanji EN, with yabs both big and small that may not have caused visible damage at first, only for it to build up and finally explode once the Selen situation happened

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
What doesn't really line up with what Scarle is saying is the fact that her prechat got disabled. That's the part preventing me from being completely rainbow about the situation with her. It's entirely possible she's on thin ice.

Now, if Nijisanji just shuts up for a few weeks, everything will go back to normal because people have the memory of a goldfish; if not their memories proper, then their hearts and feelings.
My rrat is they warned her to stop the stuff she was doing that was "harming their image" instead of outright terminating her (since then she could go nuclear with the aster stuff). Maybe they're learning lmao.

Scarle's situation makes me think she was indeed shadow banned. At least that was the plan. However because EN are incompetent they left up her rooms which let people gather and talk when she was a no-show. Because Niji are in people's crosshairs right now, people immediately assumed the worst which led to hash tags, rrats and all sorts of reddit threads talking about it. Not wanting yet another blow up, they reversed her ban and she explained it away (probably under threat of termination) by saying "lol whoops I'm retarded, my bad. Everything is totally fine"
Yeah I think you explained it better than me, I think the plan was to terminate, but then they realized that'd be really stupid, so now they're like "uh ok, we'll cut you a break, don't say anything and we're cool"

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt

Seoleim

Scarle's situation makes me think she was indeed shadow banned. At least that was the plan. However because EN are incompetent they left up her rooms which let people gather and talk when she was a no-show. Because Niji are in people's crosshairs right now, people immediately assumed the worst which led to hash tags, rrats and all sorts of reddit threads talking about it. Not wanting yet another blow up, they reversed her ban and she explained it away (probably under threat of termination) by saying "lol whoops I'm retarded, my bad. Everything is totally fine"

Hwoarang

Maybe they're learning lmao.
Hopefully their newfound intelligence helps them recover real soon. I still have oshis in Nijisanji after all (I mean it should be obvious in my posts and in my profile photo)

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
A part of me thinks management is so retarded and incompetent that if they had set their sights on whacking a talent for something they did, they wouldnt stop no matter what
So Scarle was just never whacked in the first place

The Rratarded Alt

Hex's PL weighs in on the situation.
archive

The problem with retarded statements like this is no one thinks anyone in NijiEN are friends with Doki. So it seems like they just want people to stop harassing THEM.

Xuhle

Nijisanji needs to hurry and do something or else this thread may get even worse.
I dont know how true this is, but Bunny Man has also said that the god emperor rrat was getting banned and deleted. I dont know if he meant yt or from vt in general.

edit: if this is true, that is possible even worst pr disater next to the liver video.

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

archive

After elira honestly dont give a shit.
You can't pull a "do onto others card" If you, as a group, started firing first. Its just like Beria asking for a fail trial after diddling 300 kids and sending fucking EVERYONE TO A GULAG FOR BEING A REACTIONARY. Fuck them. Death to Niji!!!!!

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

archive

I'm so fucking confused. Is Nijisanji asking them to talk about this on their PLs now or are they doing this of their own volition? WTF is going on?

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
IIRC Elira only said it alludes to where they lived, Nijisisters ran with it thinking that Doki was going to release a full dox or something. (realistically I don't think she would have access to that information in the first place)
Don't a bunch of them live in Canada? I choose to believe the rrat that her "alluding to their location" was something along the lines of saying she'd be able to sue them in Canadian court.

Suggestion we need a glowy react.
Just miko them. :mikothumbsl:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I'm sorry but I can't take what he's saying seriously because of his profile pic. It totally reeks of edgy sad boyness.
fella was tailor made in a lab to grab the Corpse Husband audience, pls understand

Hwoarang

archive

Why did he hide his flip identity for so long? I mean it was already obvious that he's a flip because he accidentally showed his currency in his genshin stream (didn't watch the stream, but 4chan posted the screenshot of it, it's not edited out of that vod either)

USS IOWA

I'm sorry but I can't take what he's saying seriously because of his profile pic. It totally reeks of edgy sad boyness.
It also adds to the fact that the painting that this came from is actually about Satan after being cast out of heaven for declaring war against God. So it's about Betaryal after all.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Why did he hide his flip identity for so long? I mean it was already obvious that he's a flip
Flips are morally bankrupt low iq roaches nobody likes or wants around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom