"This is how I know you've never pleasured a woman, oHoHOhoHo, you think that every fluid that comes out of a vagina is piss, oHoHOhaHAH!"Kirschey

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I will start dispensing beatings if you coomers continue babbling about off-topic tits.
dommy femboy spoke up
YASS, PRINCE, I SHALL STOP AND LICK THE TRACKS ON THE SAND LEFT BY YOUR BARE FEET AND DISPENCE SEED IN YOUR NAME FOR FOWL TO FEED UPON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
I will start dispensing beatings if you coomers continue babbling about off-topic tits.
Understood, so who has the best tits of Niji/Ex-Niji?

My money's on Matara.

Xuhle

My money's on Matara.
You make a valid arguement, but i raise you selen's tits in her 4th outfit.

Early Adopter
You make a valid arguement, but i raise you selen's tits in her 4th outfit.
Tbh since selens also phat her irl tits are pretty hefty too

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Nijisanji needs to hurry and do something or else this thread may get even worse.

Xuhle

Nijisanji needs to hurry and do something or else this thread may get even worse.
Careful what you wish for they are actually being smart right now and shutting the fuck up.

Hwoarang

Nijisanji needs to do something or else this thread may get even worse.
I kind of agree. I want to do something else in my time instead of just posting here. I mean I agree with a lot of you most of the time, but I just can't stop posting about my speculations as well. Part of me still wishes for Nijisanji (EN particularly) to fix their problem. I mean the possibility of their recovery is low, BUT NEVER ZERO

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Riku publicly apologizes via dogeza to Doki. Then extends a tree branch to work with Doki and her counsel on choosing a mutually aggreed-on third party to do an investigation of the EN branch. Commit to a timeline to hire the proper amount of experienced, and properly compensated management staff. And pay off the 15k cost of the MV.

He better up his dogeza game then

My money's on Matara.

Luca. Duh.

niggaphil

Careful what you wish for they are actually being smart right now and shutting the fuck up.
Kurosanji being smart

:NOWWELAUGH:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Kurosanji being smart

:NOWWELAUGH:
Surely they can't be that retarded to magically drop another nuke the second proctor sleeps right?

Right?

Negzana

I kind of agree. I want to do something else in my time instead of just posting here. I mean I agree with a lot of you most of the time, but I just can't stop posting about my speculations as well. Part of me still wishes for Nijisanji (EN particularly) to fix their problem. I mean the possibility of their recovery is low, BUT NEVER ZERO
I hate drama because I just know Hololive isn't immune to drama and entropy dictates something really bad is going to happen, especially after the termination of Mel.

The Rratarded Alt

But that's not funny
:fishmandispair:

niggaphil

Present without context:

1707961934819673.png

Anyone wants to be a mole withint Nijisister Defense Force?

:dokiSmug:

fortnitesmasherX

On the other hand, Scarle has started her member stream and sounds normal so far
So did she give details on what happened yesterday?

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
Scarle says she won't be going anywhere and she has a lot of stuff she's working on, but given that her girlfailure moment spiralled out of control in the fanbase and Fulgur did his really strange move, while I'm currently optimistic about her circumstances Nijisanji still has plenty of chances to fuck up unrelated to her.

With this false alarm, I honestly think the chances of them shutting the fuck up and the status quo returning because the average vtuber fan has a really short memory is slightly higher than it used to be. But, again, I'm being really, really rainbow right now.

Early Adopter

Xuhle

So did she give details on what happened yesterday?
She claimed to be out with her mom and forgot about the stream. If your willing to believe that.

Edit: In unrelated new bunny man Khyo said hes going to talk to a lawyer to try and reveal some of the info he has in nijisanji.

The Rratarded Alt

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I am saying this would be a possible way to climb out of this shitshow.
I think people are gonna hate Niji for the rest of time ngl. Or at least bring this shit up whenever Niji gets mentioned, or not, who knows, I think we have already proven that people have 5 second memories.

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister

Jesus wtf. Whenever I heard news about Chinese mainlanders getting oppressed by their own government, I feel bad for them, but then changed my mind when I remember the fucked shit things they do such as how unbelievably toxic they are towards Coco Kiryu. I won’t forget how that one pro CCP freak wanted to go as far as sexually assault/rape her. It made me feel apathy after remembering it and let their CCP government oppress them, and this is coming from me with a Chinese blood btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom