"I'm a sheepy girl! In a sheepy wo-oorld! Life in plastic, it's fantastic! You can brush my hair, undress m...AAAAAAAGHH!!!"Chikafuji Lisa

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Mikeneko also just lost a defamation suit with 8 fucking lawyers.

Eight?

eight.png

Sven

I'm playing a dangerous game posting this well 8 pages behind but fuck it I just got past Doki statement #2 and I can only speak in memes at this point
8fvlyt.jpg

wrp

Based indie game developer gives middle finger to Niji for his newest game.

So who is Mayumi Otabara? Is there any known PL or maybe a linkedin by that name?

Hwoarang

man such optimism toward the world, you remind me me of a certain mikeneko member in here. "No way she is married, the timeline didnt match"
It could be easily that she is friend with someone else (cough cough elira) who bullied selen and she takes her friends' side/being part of the cliques.
I'm not like the fandead members who felt betrayed by mikeneko being formerly married as most of Millie's fans actually want her to have a boyfriend or get married already. Personally I do too, first because she deserves a stable relationship after her previous relationships failed (including her exboyfriend who was first doxxed on kiwifarms and when that kiwifarms doxx was posted on 4chan, said ex boyfriend deleted 75 of his tweets and photos on twitter that had Millie in them, he also was a pomie as one of his recent tweets posted his laptop with a sticker of pomu), and second because I'm tired of her bitching about being single.

As to her being friends with Elira, that's something that actually leaves a sour taste in my mouth, but I still mostly believe she's mostly innocent. I mean if I were to believe her words, she and Enna joined Nijisanji without Elira knowing about it, meaning they didn't get it because of nepotism.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Mikeneko also just lost a defamation suit with 8 fucking lawyers.

Wait, was this recent? If it was I must've utterly missed it in the Dokibird explosion.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Speaking of Connor, there is a clip of him saying that he cannot talk about Nijisanji drama without getting arrested for anti defamation Law, though he was coding what he said in that clip, considering he lives in Japan.

Context for Article 230(1) of Japan:

A person who defames another by publicly alleging facts shall, regardless of whether such facts are true or false, be punished with penal servitude or imprisonment not to exceed three years or a fine of not more than 500,000 yen.

Take note of "regardless of whether such facts are TRUE or false". Basically, even telling the truth can get you arrested there because it still counts as destroying one's reputation.

Edit: I keep looking for that clip but I cannot find it on youtube anymore. Someone shared it on Dokibird's fan discord server, that server used to be the Selencord fan server
Odd I immediately found it prolly cause I remembered the title vaguely

guess you were right, and the other guy that said she pulled an allnighter im not searching that

Here is the first time she mentions the all nighter

Wait, was this recent? If it was I must've utterly missed it in the Dokibird explosion.
Yeah a defamation suit against an anon

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
So can we assume Maria is next up for the firing squad? Can't be having past livers in your work after all.

frz

There is a mikeneko thread you fembois
But yes nijisanji outmenhera-ed mikeneko and it overshadowed her response to mafumafu and the court case.
She also hold a valentine stream yesterday where she show off her irl cleavage but noone here gave a fuck anymore.

Bronze

I'm not like the fandead members who felt betrayed by mikeneko being formerly married as most of Millie's fans actually want her to have a boyfriend or get married already. Personally I do too, first because she deserves a stable relationship after her previous relationships failed (including her exboyfriend who was first doxxed on kiwifarms and when that kiwifarms doxx was posted on 4chan, said ex boyfriend deleted 75 of his tweets and photos on twitter that had Millie in them, he also was a pomie as one of his recent tweets posted his laptop with a sticker of pomu), and second because I'm tired of her bitching about being single.

As to her being friends with Elira, that's something that actually leaves a sour taste in my mouth, but I still mostly believe she's mostly innocent. I mean if I were to believe her words, she and Enna joined Nijisanji without Elira knowing about it, meaning they didn't get it because of nepotism.
She might be innocent in terms of bullying, but Elira just dragged her into the mess completely by bringing her name up in the statement. That, and her defense of the company will make her a target. I can't blame anyone for believing she's involved.

Last edited:

niggaphil

And I think it is the time for KuroEN and Elira to file a counter claim against Doki. I guess they havent dig enough or photoshop the evidences to make sure Doki would perform 3rd attempt

:dokiSmug:

Now speaking of it, Enna members only stream sounds like a PR to persuade the actual members not to bother with their management, and letting them get away with it

Negzana

There is a mikeneko thread you fembois
But yes nijisanji outmenhera-ed mikeneko and it overshadowed her response to mafumafu and the court case.
She also hold a valentine stream yesterday where she show off her irl cleavage but noone here gave a fuck anymore.
she's really abandoned the seiso idol thing that made her "attractive" in the first place huh?

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
Scarle's member stream has started, and she apologised for making everyone worry since she wasn't on social media (she's been trying to cleanse her mind and take a break) and forgot to close the waiting rooms. She thanked everyone for being here to support her and said if you need time away or a break, it's fine and she'll be there when you come back. She said she's doing a lot better, and that she's not going anywhere.

I think she'll be alright. Of course, this is Nijisanji, so rainbow me all you want, but I really, really hope that this is the end of it.

Last edited:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
I was wondering if there is any way whatsoever that NijiEN can get back to anything resembling normalcy. If this happened in HoloEN I would legitimately quit watching. I couldn't ever watch another stream without being reminded of all the drama.

she's really abandoned the seiso idol thing that made her "attractive" in the first place huh?
Difficult to be a seiso idol when you turn out to be lying about absolutely everything and going ballistic on random anons who make fun of you. Everyone knows that Azki is married yet most would still consider her to be a great example of a seiso idol. Mikeneko (who I don't hate btw) gives off a really bad impression as a liar. It feels like you can't trust her, which I feel like is the most indispensable parts of idols. So there's really no reason to keep up the charade anymore.

Here thirsty bro. I'll give you the drink you so desire

She's not literally a smol flat cutie my immersion is ruined bros :menhera:

Xuhle

Purple Keemstar showing that Vox also got community noted, it is gone now but still just as funny.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
I was wondering if there is any way whatsoever that NijiEN can get back to anything resembling normalcy. If this happened in HoloEN I would legitimately quit watching. I couldn't ever watch another stream without being reminded of all the drama.
Riku publicly apologizes via dogeza to Doki. Then extends a tree branch to work with Doki and her counsel on choosing a mutually aggreed-on third party to do an investigation of the EN branch. Commit to a timeline to hire the proper amount of experienced, and properly compensated management staff. And pay off the 15k cost of the MV.

Edit: this is not something I expect to happen, just the bare minimum I would personally be satisfied as a start with.

Last edited:

Xuhle

Riku publicly apologizes via dogeza to Doki. Then extends a tree branch to work with Doki and her counsel on choosing a mutually aggreed-on third party to do an investigation of the EN branch. Commit to a timeline to hire the proper amount of experienced, and properly compensated management staff. And pay off the 15k cost of the MV.
I know he did the bow and did a bunch of apologizing mostly to investor but i dont remember any of that in tazami video. Timestamp to it if it was?

Edit: Dont mind me im a yugioh player that doesnt read, and thought it was to proctors question.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
I know he did the bow and did a bunch of apologizing mostly to investor but i dont remember any of that in tazami video. Timestamp to it if it was?
I am saying this would be a possible way to climb out of this shitshow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom