Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
GAY REQUEST!

Does anyone have a large resolution version of this? :sinktheyacht:
Yes, I made it. Give me an hour or two to get back to my PC to post it.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Hwoarang

Except for Connor who is full on ironmouse dicksucking.
Speaking of Connor, there is a clip of him saying that he cannot talk about Nijisanji drama without getting arrested for anti defamation Law, though he was coding what he said in that clip, considering he lives in Japan.

Context for Article 230(1) of Japan:

A person who defames another by publicly alleging facts shall, regardless of whether such facts are true or false, be punished with penal servitude or imprisonment not to exceed three years or a fine of not more than 500,000 yen.

Take note of "regardless of whether such facts are TRUE or false". Basically, even telling the truth can get you arrested there because it still counts as destroying one's reputation.

Edit: I keep looking for that clip but I cannot find it on youtube anymore. Someone shared it on Dokibird's fan discord server, that server used to be the Selencord fan server

Hi Millie, still think your not in a black company. :dokibirdWhat:
She's still there to provide education for her younger sister. I have no idea why she keeps her younger sister a secret for her non members but is open about it in her member streams, considering a lot of her fans know about her Lyrica past.

Last edited:

frz

Speaking of Connor, there is a clip of him saying that he cannot talk about Nijisanji drama without getting arrested for anti defamation Law, though he was coding what he said in that clip, considering he lives in Japan.

A person who defames another by publicly alleging facts shall, regardless of whether such facts are true or false, be punished with penal servitude or imprisonment not to exceed three years or a fine of not more than 500,000 yen.

Take note of "regardless of whether such facts are TRUE or false". Basically, even telling the truth can get you arrested there because it still counts as destroying one's reputation.
Reminder nijisanji already lost a defamation lawsuit on the Roa case. You still have to prove whether such defamation directly damages you/made from ill intent or not. It's not as easy as "get mentioned - sue - win"
Mikeneko also just lost a defamation suit with 8 fucking lawyers.
These guys are playing too safe.
If he wanted to show his stance, a subscribe to dokibird channel live should be enough and is not any actual grounds for a defamation lawsuit. An off-stream twitter follow would have been fine too
No court would actually take up a defamation case where the accused never said anything/made any comment and simply clicked like on a person's page. The judge would fist you for wasting their time.
He took a pussy stance. That's all.

Last edited:

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
Lol, of course.

Archive

Archive

Only now learning that "Milord" is a cringe-as-fuck nickname for him, but given how people like this have been acting, it's still pretty damn funny.

/vt/ is right, Luxiem is a mistake.

Xuhle

She's still there to provide education for her younger sister. I have no idea why she keeps her younger sister a secret for her non members but is open about it in her member streams, considering a lot of her fans know about her Lyrica past.
I have no idea who you are reference to for younger sister. Even if your meaning it as a joke.

Hwoarang

I have no idea who you are reference to for younger sister. Even if your meaning it as a joke.
I meant her actual younger sister. If you watched her as Lyrica, you'll know that she has a younger sister that she loves more than her parents (considering her parents were and probably still are assholes to her). Heck her younger sister was in her stream one time in a voice chat. I still am wondering why she isn't talking about her in her public streams as Millie, but is very open about her behind membership.

Touch Fluffy Tail

Just think how much of this drama could have been avoided if they had just accepted her graduation notice.

Only two possibilities I can think of. Either he's lost control of his main twitter, or he posted on the PL to show that any negative talk going on right now is practically forbidden.

I've said this multiple times, but I'd like to reiterate. The ONLY chance Nijisanji/AnyColor has to win back public perception on this entire matter is two very specific events occurring.
  1. Selen is proven and demonstrated - with clear and convincing evidence - that she has managed to fool literally EVERYONE, and she was actually a massive cunt bitch to everyone else working at Nijisanji.
  2. Baring the above, it also needs to be demonstrated that THIS IS HOW SHE ALWAYS WAS, not not a direct result of being jaded and burnt out by shit treatment by management staff.
This is literally their only way out at this point, a complete and total repudiation of Selen's character with hard evidence. They literally have no other choice.

At this point, I think anyone who gets out is going to be tainted by this until proven otherwise. It's just too fucking scandalous. SOMEONE has to leak something or anyone else leaving from this point forward (save probably Krisis and TTT) is going to be implicated by their mere association.

What are you talking about? You have to click on it to go to IMGBB and open it up there to view full resolution, but I can read everything fine.

First thing's first. I would like to remind everyone that that EVERYTHING should be treated with skepticism and never 100% believed without hard evidence. That being said -

:rratsareWinning::rratsareWinning::rratsareWinning::rratsareWinning:

I know many of us were trying to figure out tons of actions that just made no sense.
  • The Zaion-style list that had tons of inconsistencies and seemed totally petty
  • The bullying but zero investigation into
  • The seemingly complete indifference towards Doki's suicide attempt
  • The worst video ever on Elira's channel
  • Even more problems than I care to continue naming, etc
The point is, there is just too much stuff that makes almost zero sense to have happened in even an incredibly poorly run organization. it is DISTURBING how many inconsistencies seem to be resolved if you consider the possibility that Elira is someone in a position of power in the branch. And that she demanded Selen take back the tweet suggesting that management blocked the song when she herself is the manager. And why she wouldn't allow the graduation to happen. For now, it's mentally going into the "this is fucking crazy but potentially true" category, but don't take it as the gospel truth.
Yeah I think everything points to Elira or someone on her clique being balls deep (we could even have a Riro Ron situation in our hands) in the company.
Thinking about everything that's been happening and more importantly the lack of reaction from other members i don't think the bullying allegations are the worst part here anymore, if it were just that I think more people would have come out but AFAIK we only have Selen, Sayu and some vague statements of mismanagement from the cockroach and the tax guy... Everyone seems awfully silent, specially considering that someone that is supposed to be their genmate and friend almost became a hero two times.
There must be more to it, probably general corruption inside the company with a lot of money involved and there's a lot more members taking part on it.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

Japan is such a shithole law wise. Nintendo got so butthurt about people renting consoles to play retro games that they lobbied to make it illegal but the people just changed their businesses to bars that LET you play retro consoles as long as you drink wink wink. Then there's the whole thing about prostitution too :whatastory:
The only way niji can turn this around and salvage whatever they have of EN is to clean house with extreme violence. If elira and crew were managers they need to "conduct" an investigation and air all the bullshit that was going on and fire them on the spot. Fire any other retard who isn't pulling their weight and perhaps release the most vocal talents who want to jump ship with all the fanfare they can give them.
Then make sure to pull their head out of their ass and get decent people as staff for the 5 or so niggas who would be left due to contract or insanity. Settle with doki and make a joint statement saying the hatched is buried and apologize.
For any reasonable person this isn't asking for much to turn pr around but for an oriental company, it's never gonna happen but IT WOULD BE FUNNY IF THEY DID

Hwoarang

Japan is such a shithole law wise. Nintendo got so butthurt about people renting consoles to play retro games that they lobbied to make it illegal but the people just changed their businesses to bars that LET you play retro consoles as long as you drink wink wink. Then there's the whole thing about prostitution too :whatastory:
The only way niji can turn this around and salvage whatever they have of EN is to clean house with extreme violence. If elira and crew were managers they need to "conduct" an investigation and air all the bullshit that was going on and fire them on the spot. Fire any other retard who isn't pulling their weight and perhaps release the most vocal talents who want to jump ship with all the fanfare they can give them.
Then make sure to pull their head out of their ass and get decent people as staff for the 5 or so niggas who would be left due to contract or insanity. Settle with doki and make a joint statement saying the hatched is buried and apologize.
For any reasonable person this isn't asking for much to turn pr around but for an oriental company, it's never gonna happen but IT WOULD BE FUNNY IF THEY DID
The only thing that can force them to change is pressure from the outside world, particularly companies. I mean Commodore Mathew Perry forced them to adapt after 200 years of Isolation, and they adapted very quickly, which, to me is surprising considering the 200 year gap of technology which they managed to learn quickly.

USS IOWA

Great now I'm seeing posts that Doki didn't actually have aby receipts and making all this up for vies. DUDE IF SHE DIDN'T HAVE RECIEPTS ELIRA WOULDN'T HAVE MADE THAT VIDEO.

Jealous

Lurker

frz

I meant her actual younger sister. If you watched her as Lyrica, you'll know that she has a younger sister that she loves more than her parents (considering her parents were and probably still are assholes to her). Heck her younger sister was in her stream one time in a voice chat. I still am wondering why she isn't talking about her in her public streams as Millie, but is very open about her behind membership.
Why would you out yourself as a phillipina who membered millie :smugmoona:

Xuhle

Great now I'm seeing posts that Doki didn't actually have aby receipts and making all this up for vies. DUDE IF SHE DIDN'T HAVE RECIEPTS ELIRA WOULDN'T HAVE MADE THAT VIDEO.
I actually believe she has receipts, she just didnt send it to kurosanji. What Elira had at this point seems like a bunch of actually bull and just self reported because they are ran by women. Doki is still trying to keep bridges as friends there, when kurosanji doesnt.

Hwoarang

Why would you out yourself as a phillipina who membered millie :smugmoona:
Filipino (male). And I'm still membered to Millie and her Lyrica account (membership is still open there for some reason but most of her vods including membership vods have the comments disabled) because I'm waiting for further evidence to decide if I should cancel them or not. Personally, I don't believe that someone who had a shitty experience growing despite coming from a well off family in flipland becoming a bully, considering she was a victim of bullying herself, not to mention dealing with Karens when she still worked in retail, as she claimed.

Also, not to mention getting sexually harassed in a jeepney that she mentioned in her lyrica stream that is understandably privated because of that. In her ringfit stream as Millie, she alluded to it, saying there was an experience in the past that traumatized her that made her wear a bra even when sleeping, so it could be that.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Filipino (male). And I'm still membered to Millie and her Lyrica account (membership is still open there for some reason but most of her vods including membership vods have the comments disabled) because I'm waiting for further evidence to decide if I should cancel them or not. Personally, I don't believe that someone who had a shitty experience growing despite coming from a well off family in flipland becoming a bully, considering she was a victim of bullying herself, not to mention dealing with Karens when she still worked in retail, as she claimed.
I wish I had that same optimism that you have brother

I really do

frz

man such optimism toward the world, you remind me me of a certain mikeneko member in here. "No way she is married, the timeline didnt match"
It could be easily that she is friend with someone else (cough cough elira) who bullied selen and she takes her friends' side/being part of the cliques.

Hwoarang

I wish I had that same optimism that you have brother

I really do
I'm not the one who particularly engages in the hate train, unless I felt betrayed and there is enough evidence to show that. The only evidence so far of her being part of the bullies is her friendship with Enna and Elira that has lasted since 2010s. It's also where the clique rrat started, as far as I know.

Also, in a minecraft stream, Millie once said that she almost had a falling out with Enna because of an argument, with Enna wanting to end their friendship, but Millie called her and reconciled. That stream is still public. I don't remember which particular stream or link, but I know it was minecraft.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
I'm not the one who particularly engages in the hate train, unless I felt betrayed and there is enough evidence to show that. The only evidence so far of her being part of the bullies is her friendship with Enna and Elira that has lasted since 2010s. It's also where the clique rrat started, as far as I know.

Also, in a minecraft stream, Millie once said that she almost had a falling out with Enna because of an argument, with Enna wanting to end their friendship, but Millie called her and reconciled. That stream is still public. I don't remember which particular stream or link, but I know it was minecraft.
Nothing wrong with trying to believe in the best of people, just try not to live in denial and let yourself be gaslit if it comes to the worst

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
BTW Doki playing smart wth PR. It might be coincidence, but notice the time. She released it at 6 (23 JST), so america will have WHOLE FUCKING DAY TO DRIVE TARDSANJI REP INTO THE GROUND before they could respond and before trade opens.

guess you were right, and the other guy that said she pulled an allnighter im not searching that

HBD Sausig dog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom