"The French are not white people"Sena Bonbon

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Honestly, the most worrying part about normie eyes being on VTubers is that it makes other parts more vulnerable to being attacked after this is all over. There are a lot of normies who had no interactions with VTubers before this whole debacle that moved from the last hate brigade to this one joining in Niji hate train. The worst thing would be for them to come back and do it again over some actual bullshit issue.
give me rainbows but it is a normie news flash spotlight on it, once the next big thing happens the average normie grifter while fuck off to talk about something more topical

Limkin

He said both sides handled it poorly Rushia for breaking NDA and Cover for nuking the channel
Yes, because continuing to make money from the talent you fired is a good thing. Somehow. I swear none of this people have a brain inside of their skull

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Yes, because continuing to make money from the talent you fired is a good thing. Somehow. I swear none of this people have a brain inside of their skull
He was not thinking rationally. He was coping hard. Also he's a spic.

Edit: misremembered details. Added slur to make up for it.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
View attachment 63844
If Rosemi’s part of the clique she’s not gonna come out of it looking squeaky clean unfortunately. :/

Also Dizzy dodged a bullet perhaps.
why? unless shes also actively harassing people just being friends with elira is not worth getting mad over were not twitter were also not VT please stop feeding on the Ratts.

Style

Shit's still wack, yo!
FYI, imgbb fucks the resolution of your images. In your case, all but the first one are basically unreadable.

I really want that first one to be true, though. I don't believe it, but god damn would it be glorious.
Thanks for the heads up, will upload to Imgur and edit the post and make the images unwatchable for me because the media tag is invisible in my computer half the time even with Ublock deactivated fuck you Xenforo

Limkin

Rosemi brought the end of two companies consecutively and managed to do so without leaving any proof of her involvement. She and Lumi can't be allowed to join the same corpo or the world is doomed

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
They could have demonetized it and left it up for the fans not to say I particularly care but there are ways around this

Style

Shit's still wack, yo!
FYI, imgbb fucks the resolution of your images. In your case, all but the first one are basically unreadable.

I really want that first one to be true, though. I don't believe it, but god damn would it be glorious.
Okay, done.

Limkin

They could have demonetized it and left it up for the fans not to say I particularly care but there are ways around this
Doesn't work anymore. YT absolutely hated users doing so, and since last year it can turn on monetisation regardless of your own choice. It's not automatic (yet) but let's not act like they will see a channel with multiple millions of views and let it rot. Vtubers doing ASMR has been complaining about their videos having ads, even though they explicitly set it otherwise, as it ruins it for VOD watchers without adblock
Edit: It's not exactly verifiable, but I believe it was mostly speculated to be triggered by history and generally educational channels, who did not monetize their content out of principles

Last edited:

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
And there's the pity-bait claim I predicted, wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. NDF deserves their shitty livers.
Now I’m curious what will NDF will do if Anycolor completely sack NijiEN branch.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Now I’m curious what will NDF will do if Anycolor completely sack NijiEN branch.
collectively go to the suicide forest for a one in a lifetime recreational activity

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
never gonna happen
Vox alone carries the entire thing, and he doesnt speak Japanese, does he?

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
I realise this is a bit late for me to be saying this especially since it's been a day since the stream but
> more proof Enna and Millie are in the mean girls clique and helping Elira run the metaphorical asylum

I really need to make better choices in streamers to like watching.

As much as it'd be funny to get more milk from this situation, I hope for Doki's sake someone in Niji wises up and stops talking. I doubt the Scarle streams will say anything of note, but I'll try to catch them anyway unless I fall asleep before that.

SoundWave Superior

IDK if this been posted away from pc can't archive but looks like another on the leave list clock me if I'm late too many pages

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Based indie game developer gives middle finger to Niji for his newest game.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Asume everyone is on the chopping block anyway. Except maybe Millie, who knows what she's thinking.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
IDK if this been posted away from pc can't archive but looks like another on the leave list clock me if I'm late too many pages

4EBotf9_8IywIpoi.jpg_large.jpg

Archive

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Doesn't work anymore. YT absolutely hated users doing so, and since last year it can turn on monetisation regardless of your own choice. It's not automatic (yet) but let's not act like they will see a channel with multiple millions of views and let it rot. Vtubers doing ASMR has been complaining about their videos having ads, even though they explicitly set it otherwise, as it ruins it for VOD watchers without adblock
Edit: It's not exactly verifiable, but I believe it was mostly speculated to be triggered by history and generally educational channels, who did not monetize their content out of principles
They monetize all videos it seems. Back when I did pcw I subbed to some clippers with like 50 subs at the time and I would sometimes get ads on their videos. My guess is they monetize the videos either way, they just take the revenue for themselves.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Based indie game developer gives middle finger to Niji for his newest game.

based indie dev putting his money where his mouth is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom