"Pellow"Pipkin Pippa

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limkin

I'd be more surprised if it didn't happen at Holo, too.
It does happen in Holo, they just tend to mention in the next stream they asked the manager to post it. And is usually reserved for cancelling a stream due to being sick or similar matter. Which I think is nice, also saves them from posting on wrong account while not in the right mind.
Or if you are HoloID you get locked out of everything until you show a paper from a doctor that you are no longer sick.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
So yeah a lot of these grifters like Koe, Nousagi, Ducky, Nux, the trash taste fags and others held Niji up as a better Holo because it represented what they liked about vtubing. No rules, model only as a gimmick, raunchy humor and NO IDOL SHIT.
But OOOHHHHH NOOOOOOO, now EVERYONE sees how bad Niji always was! Now everyone is on the Niji hate bandwagon because it's cool and socially acceptable! You know what they say about rats being the first to jump out of a sinking ship? I somehow have more respect for the sisters than the filth like Nousagi who fellated Niji with gusto and is now TOTALLY AGAINST THEM GUYS IM ONE OF YOU!
I dont entirely disagree with your first bit but this is somewhat untrue, Koe was a cocofag but he remained on good terms with Hololive as a company, Trash taste was friends with the wigger, Ducky fellated silvervale though.

I think one cant deny the fact that for a bit, NijiEN was somewhat seemingly more close (as we come to find out, due to the nepo hires) and that seemed to appeal better to many, since Council started out with just an ok first collab and the continued hiatus of Sana, i remember Irys being treated wierd because of her model too, the 3D delays for holo also seemingly didnt help too much.

But, Holo quickly righted ship and got out of the nuclear Rushia drama unscathed while Niji terminated a literal who who then dropped a scathing document on them, the eventual development of Luxiem's toxic fanbase alongside the ACCELERATE of Niji also soured many, i think some events also started being canned for the OG livers like Selen and Pomu. VSJ had the Nux drama and 3 founding members quitting, only regaining some goodwill when poaching Pikamee

Tl;dr you aint wrong, but people liked Niji for a reason and Holo had their missteps, some people didnt fellate them just becauae they rejected idol culture alone, even if some did rally around that, NijiEN also had a slow decay due to various little situations and drama among its retarded fanbase

Last edited:

Limkin

Also one bit that people tend to forget about Niji 3D debuts is, universally, they had nothing to do with time you spent in the company. It was about the order in which livers reach specific milestones, and unlike Holo (who also have this requirement) you are not guaranteed to do so before you even debut. iirc there are still some og JP members who haven't got theirs. Then instead of a regular stream they are first shown at NijiFes as a small appearance, and only then at some point in the future you might get to have a proper 3D debut. NijiEN supposedly all getting models for AR event must've made a lot of friction between the company and it's existing JP members who, despite reaching required threashold ages ago, still didn't have their debuts. Which probably contributed to initial cancellation (but most likely is the fact that Holo had a big event with like 1-2 weeks difference in time or something). Elira getting 3D "debut" way ahead of everyone else had nothing to do with favoritism in EN specifically, but rather the whole system is rigged in favor of popular members while ignoring unpopular ones

frz

Koe changed his opinion on Hololive after the Rushia termination and i know that pretty well because i am a Miguel Sister

In this shit he talked to Ollie and Flayon but fucking Finana and Mika are in the thumbnail over them

Also he does engage in Nijisanji content
Depresed Nigga always FlipFlops on his opinion about Hololive
But he literally FELLATED Nijisanji in 2022 arguing that they were better than Hololive(his username doesnt mean shit)

You gonna need to bring better examples because I dont really see it in those 2 videos.
Ollie and flayon fan base are small it make sense to clickbait with finana and mika. It doesnt say that he hate hololive just because of some thumbnails.
2nd vid just showed how much of a holodrone he is. He only clicks on hololive clips. His videos are usually 90% hololive react same as that one. He featured far less niji clips than holos.
If you looks at someone who is less holoinclined like naggz, he runs 70% ish indie/small corpos/phase on his react content/20% niji/10% holo. I have been watching both and all of my niji info came from naggz videos.....

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Koe changed his opinion on Hololive after the Rushia termination and i know that pretty well because i am a Miguel Sister

In this shit he talked to Ollie and Flayon but fucking Finana and Mika are in the thumbnail over them

Also he does engage in Nijisanji content

You gonna need to bring better examples because I dont really see it in those 2 videos.
Ollie and flayon fan base are small it make sense to clickbait with finana and mika. It doesnt say that he hate hololive just because of some thumbnails.
2nd vid just showed how much of a holodrone he is. He only clicks on hololive clips. His videos are usually 90% hololive react same as that one. He featured far less niji clips than holos.
If you looks at someone who is less holoinclined like naggz, he runs 70% ish indie/small corpos/phase on his react content/20% niji/10% holo. I have been watching both and all of my niji info came from Nagzz videos.....
Yeah I watch all of Koe and Nagzz Vtuber reacts and Koe was sad about Rushia but he never blamed Holo for it he blamed the unicorns

Koes videos as said here are 90% Holo to this day
Yes he did engage in Niji content until today when he swore off it until things improve while keeping Rosemi and other unspecified talents in his heart

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
If you looks at someone who is less holoinclined like naggz, he runs 70% ish indie/small corpos/phase on his react content/20% niji/10% holo. I have been watching both and all of my niji info came from naggz videos.....
Yeah I watch all of Koe and Nagzz Vtuber reacts and Koe was sad about Rushia but he never blamed Holo for it he blamed the unicorns

Koes videos as said here are 90% Holo to this day
Yes he did engage in Niji content until today when he swore off it until things improve while keeping Rosemi and other unspecified talents in his heart

I still love Mikeneko despite everything but i will never ever said that situation its "fault of the EVIL UNICORNS" it was her own

Negzana

After 100 pages of drama all I have to ask is why is it so hard to just have funny anime women be retarded at videogames and sing? Why all this fucking drama?

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
After 100 pages of drama all I have to ask is why is it so hard to just have funny anime women be retarded at videogames and sing? Why all this fucking drama?
This story has no moral
This story has no end
This story just goes to show
That there ain't no good in Men

Kalion

:)

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

I still love Mikeneko despite everything but i will never ever said that situation its "fault of the EVIL UNICORNS" it was her own

To be fair, that was incredibly early in the drama. There was a bunch of misinformation and confusion going around.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
BECAUSE THE YACHT REQUIRES BLOOD.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Source on that? I was under the impression that Japan fucking loves people self destructing for any reason, for the greater good, to preserve the honour etc., just pushing for that self-sacrifice angle. Numerous poems, songs and all that stuff written to promote the beauty of it, glorifying that shit. Am I wrong or missing something? Or maybe failed attempts specifically seen as weakness?
source is trust me bro.

to elaborate japan pushes failures to kill themselves as you said almost glorifying it but they also memory hole the dead remember the suicide forest? once your gone no one except maybe family will talk about you and everyone acts like you dont exist.

im fully willing to admit if im wrong here but my experiences lead me to believe they to some degree believe this. if your weak KYS if you KYS we were right to tell you to and you proved how weak you were.

Last edited:

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
Because Riku its a bitch ass nigga who doesnt like losing money
Screenshot_20240211_034447_Brave.jpg
i got the magic number

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

To be fair, that was incredibly early in the drama. There was a bunch of misinformation and confusion going around.
Not only that but I just rewatched the video the only negative take he had on cover was nuking her channel
He said both sides handled it poorly Rushia for breaking NDA and Cover for nuking the channel
He didn't even mention the unicorns like I remembered he just did that on Twitter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
4chan has been cooking some good shit today

Threads with even more drugs, sex and rock and roll. But mostly drugs:

This is a fucking rabbit hole, and no, we won't take our meds and it seems jannies are on Niji's payroll too (or may even be the clique themselves)
FYI, imgbb fucks the resolution of your images. In your case, all but the first one are basically unreadable.

I really want that first one to be true, though. I don't believe it, but god damn would it be glorious.

Xuhle

4chan has been cooking some good shit today

Threads with even more drugs, sex and rock and roll. But mostly drugs:

This is a fucking rabbit hole, and no, we won't take our meds and it seems jannies are on Niji's payroll too (or may even be the clique themselves)
@The Proctor if you want to look through this at all it's keep growing.

SomeRando

Update that no one asked for:
Shes also lost over 30k subs in the last few days.

500k celebration its becoming a real possibility with each passing day.
View attachment 63773

Sic Semper Proditoribus

Found this translation of the NijiEN Vid.

The comments are a fucking gold mine
View attachment 63842

Indeed, my nipponese friend, 2 bombs weren't enough.

The god emperor rrat got bigger.

If someone told me this was a leftist meme, I'd believe it. Godspeed to the ones deciphering the ever-growing wall.

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
1707947802305.png

If Rosemi’s part of the clique she’s not gonna come out of it looking squeaky clean unfortunately. :/

Also Dizzy dodged a bullet perhaps.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Honestly, the most worrying part about normie eyes being on VTubers is that it makes other parts more vulnerable to being attacked after this is all over. There are a lot of normies who had no interactions with VTubers before this whole debacle that moved from the last hate brigade to this one joining in Niji hate train. The worst thing would be for them to come back and do it again over some actual bullshit issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom