"The plan for this game, we're gonna fuck some guys, alright?"Axel Syrios

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xuhle

Asume everyone is on the chopping block anyway. Except maybe Millie, who knows what she's thinking.
Hi Millie, still think your not in a black company. :dokibirdWhat:

Limkin

Manager's name is Mayumi Otabara. Who is asking for perms for Nijisanji ENGLISH. My my

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Manager's name is Mayumi Otabara. Who is asking for perms for Nijisanji ENGLISH. My my
if you re-arrange the letters, switch some around, add a couple, and remove some others, you can get the name ELIRA PANDORA

coincidence? i think not

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Rosemi brought the end of two companies consecutively and managed to do so without leaving any proof of her involvement. She and Lumi can't be allowed to join the same corpo or the world is doomed
What if two negatives make a positive?

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I just don't understand what they hoped to gain from the Elira/Vox/Ike statement, especially when they had a perfectly good apology video waiting to be released. Someone in EN management (or perhaps the organs themselves) has been smoking too much crack. It was an absurdly large miscalculation of public sentiment, made worse by the fact that they overlapped with Doki's stream.

It's crazy when you compare this to the relatively graceful way that Cover handled Rushia's termination - there was absolutely a path for Anycolor to take where both sides took minimal damage and walked away with their dignity mostly intact, but they went out of their way to avoid it.
Just think how much of this drama could have been avoided if they had just accepted her graduation notice.
What the fuck? Why is this being posted on his PL? What the fuck are those retards doing???
Only two possibilities I can think of. Either he's lost control of his main twitter, or he posted on the PL to show that any negative talk going on right now is practically forbidden.
So, genuinely, how can Doki even lose in the court of public opinion now?

If all internal communication is revealed, and people judge it largely benign, it still led to Doki's attempt. Doki would lose some support and most would likely think she's needs mental help, which she's already getting from a therapist because of her attempt, so it won't be like a Mikeneko situation where it never gets worked on.

If it becomes a true full blown lawsuit and Doki loses, and likely has to issue a statement denying any and all claims she made, a lot of on-lookers will call bullshit on the ruling unless everything is public. Also even if everything is public, people don't always agree with judge rulings or laws.

The only way I can see her losing most of her support is if she faked her suicide attempt. Maybe if it was revealed she was actively toxic to the other livers would kill Doki's support too, but even then, with everything Niji has done with the termination notice and since, it might still be a hard sell even if true.

Edit: And of course I write this up just as Doki posts her next statement. I legitimately can't see a realistic scenario where she loses in the court of public opinion.
I've said this multiple times, but I'd like to reiterate. The ONLY chance Nijisanji/AnyColor has to win back public perception on this entire matter is two very specific events occurring.
  1. Selen is proven and demonstrated - with clear and convincing evidence - that she has managed to fool literally EVERYONE, and she was actually a massive cunt bitch to everyone else working at Nijisanji.
  2. Baring the above, it also needs to be demonstrated that THIS IS HOW SHE ALWAYS WAS, not not a direct result of being jaded and burnt out by shit treatment by management staff.
This is literally their only way out at this point, a complete and total repudiation of Selen's character with hard evidence. They literally have no other choice.
At this point I've given up giving a shit about what Niji does from here on. I hope the livers that I like are able to get the fuck out and go somewhere they can be safe and happy. Same with Doki, I hope she can stop having to deal with the bullshit and can pursue all the ideas she's passionate about.
At this point, I think anyone who gets out is going to be tainted by this until proven otherwise. It's just too fucking scandalous. SOMEONE has to leak something or anyone else leaving from this point forward (save probably Krisis and TTT) is going to be implicated by their mere association.
FYI, imgbb fucks the resolution of your images. In your case, all but the first one are basically unreadable.

I really want that first one to be true, though. I don't believe it, but god damn would it be glorious.
What are you talking about? You have to click on it to go to IMGBB and open it up there to view full resolution, but I can read everything fine.

First thing's first. I would like to remind everyone that that EVERYTHING should be treated with skepticism and never 100% believed without hard evidence. That being said -

:rratsareWinning::rratsareWinning::rratsareWinning::rratsareWinning:

I know many of us were trying to figure out tons of actions that just made no sense.
  • The Zaion-style list that had tons of inconsistencies and seemed totally petty
  • The bullying but zero investigation into
  • The seemingly complete indifference towards Doki's suicide attempt
  • The worst video ever on Elira's channel
  • Even more problems than I care to continue naming, etc
The point is, there is just too much stuff that makes almost zero sense to have happened in even an incredibly poorly run organization. it is DISTURBING how many inconsistencies seem to be resolved if you consider the possibility that Elira is someone in a position of power in the branch. And that she demanded Selen take back the tweet suggesting that management blocked the song when she herself is the manager. And why she wouldn't allow the graduation to happen. For now, it's mentally going into the "this is fucking crazy but potentially true" category, but don't take it as the gospel truth.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Not only that but I just rewatched the video the only negative take he had on cover was nuking her channel
He said both sides handled it poorly Rushia for breaking NDA and Cover for nuking the channel
He didn't even mention the unicorns like I remembered he just did that on Twitter

Koe is a mouthbreather cause her being married to mafumafu and mouthing off was the reason she got fucking burned alive in holo

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Looks like it’s a perms request for both NijiJP and NijiEN. Nice to see this behind the scenes email for once.

Xuhle

Just think how much of this drama could have been avoided if they had just accepted her graduation notice.

Only two possibilities I can think of. Either he's lost control of his main twitter, or he posted on the PL to show that any negative talk going on right now is practically forbidden.

I've said this multiple times, but I'd like to reiterate. The ONLY chance Nijisanji/AnyColor has to win back public perception on this entire matter is two very specific events occurring.
  1. Selen is proven and demonstrated - with clear and convincing evidence - that she has managed to fool literally EVERYONE, and she was actually a massive cunt bitch to everyone else working at Nijisanji.
  2. Baring the above, it also needs to be demonstrated that THIS IS HOW SHE ALWAYS WAS, not not a direct result of being jaded and burnt out by shit treatment by management staff.
This is literally their only way out at this point, a complete and total repudiation of Selen's character with hard evidence. They literally have no other choice.

At this point, I think anyone who gets out is going to be tainted by this until proven otherwise. It's just too fucking scandalous. SOMEONE has to leak something or anyone else leaving from this point forward (save probably Krisis and TTT) is going to be implicated by their mere association.

What are you talking about? You have to click on it to go to IMGBB and open it up there to view full resolution, but I can read everything fine.

First thing's first. I would like to remind everyone that that EVERYTHING should be treated with skepticism and never 100% believed without hard evidence. That being said -

:rratsareWinning::rratsareWinning::rratsareWinning::rratsareWinning:

I know many of us were trying to figure out tons of actions that just made no sense.
  • The Zaion-style list that had tons of inconsistencies and seemed totally petty
  • The bullying but zero investigation into
  • The seemingly complete indifference towards Doki's suicide attempt
  • The worst video ever on Elira's channel
  • Even more problems than I care to continue naming, etc
The point is, there is just too much stuff that makes almost zero sense to have happened in even an incredibly poorly run organization. it is DISTURBING how many inconsistencies seem to be resolved if you consider the possibility that Elira is someone in a position of power in the branch. And that she demanded Selen take back the tweet suggesting that management blocked the song when she herself is the manager. And why she wouldn't allow the graduation to happen. For now, it's mentally going into the "this is fucking crazy but potentially true" category, but don't take it as the gospel truth.
Think nijisanji has a secret 3rd option but if they do it will ruin more peoples career, and potential make things only worse for them.

Clear out literally everyone that looks like was part of the problem, starting with all 5 in elira video and name and shame them like they have been for the previous termination.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Koe is a mouthbreather cause her being married to mafumafu and mouthing off was the reason she got fucking burned alive in holo
This was right after her termination iirc he hasn't commented on Mike and Mafus issues

Early Adopter
This was right after her termination iirc he hasn't commented on Mike and Mafus issues
Oh. Well i hope he knows now!

Xuhle

Well hes not wrong in that this was horrible timing. Also i skipping then entire part of him going over the selen stuff.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
GAY REQUEST!

Does anyone have a large resolution version of this? :sinktheyacht:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I think what gets me is the lack of acknowledgement for the suicide attempt. It's so baffling. I don't get it. Has ANYONE in Nijisanji said anything even REMOTELY RESEMBLING 'we're sorry for any potential part we had to play in your unalive attempt'? I can't think of one, and it's such a glaring PR blunder.

Let's assume that she's outright lying about killing herself. Pure pity-bait fantasy.

They should still acknowledge and apologize, then later come out with proof (if they have any). It just covers their ass. Would anyone go 'hey wait why did you apologize if you knew it didn't happen?' Maybe, but I doubt it. It's just a natural thing to do. Even if your sole motive is covering your own ass.

But no. They don't. Every time they reference her hospitalization, it's always in a context that reads 'we pestered a potentially suicidal woman for selfish reasons' to literally everyone. It is completely indefensible in a court of public opinion and a TERRIBLE look even in a real courtroom. It implies a level of vindictive hatred for Selen that you'd normally associate with a murderer or rapist. 'Lol, that bitch dead like the three kids he boiled alive at last' level callousness.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
I think what gets me is the lack of acknowledgement for the suicide attempt. It's so baffling. I don't get it. Has ANYONE in Nijisanji said anything even REMOTELY RESEMBLING 'we're sorry for any potential part we had to play in your unalive attempt'? I can't think of one, and it's such a glaring PR blunder.

Let's assume that she's outright lying about killing herself. Pure pity-bait fantasy.

They should still acknowledge and apologize, then later come out with proof (if they have any). It just covers their ass. Would anyone go 'hey wait why did you apologize if you knew it didn't happen?' Maybe, but I doubt it. It's just a natural thing to do. Even if your sole motive is covering your own ass.

But no. They don't. Every time they reference her hospitalization, it's always in a context that reads 'we pestered a potentially suicidal woman for selfish reasons' to literally everyone. It is completely indefensible in a court of public opinion and a TERRIBLE look even in a real courtroom. It implies a level of vindictive hatred for Selen that you'd normally associate with a murderer or rapist. 'Lol, that bitch dead like the three kids he boiled alive at last' level callousness.
It is 100% all an ego thing. The once they admit fault, they lose face. Then they lose what they really care about: the Japanese audience.

Xuhle

I think Vox did in the video, but i really dont care to listen to that shit again to find out.

Early Adopter
1707955591652.png

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
My favorite part of this right now is how all of the bitches are going to miss out on the big valentines payday that every vtuber covets. The only female EN livers streaming or streaming soon are Aia and *possibly* Scarle in a few hours. Other than them...it's just Aster, Uki and Kyo.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
My favorite part of this right now is how all of the bitches are going to miss out on the big valentines payday that every vtuber covets. The only female EN livers streaming or streaming soon are Aia and *possibly* Scarle in a few hours. Other than them...it's just Aster, Uki and Kyo.
Niji's gonna be furious when they see those Valentines Day merch sales.

Hwoarang

you forgot japan considers AN HERO attempts a show of weakness
Why do you think they have a lot of hikikomori, has an aging population that will probably never grow back, and a high suicide rate, despite their suicide rate not being in the top 10 in the world?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom