"I'm protecting myself! I'm MGTOW but Pippa! I'm PipTOW, Pippa Going Their Own Way! Okay? I'm staying away from WHORES! I'm not risking the charges man!"Pipkin Pippa

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
if i had the arm length to go across the fucking pacific I WOULD FUCKING STRANGLE YOUR SHIT YOU FUCKING MONKEY
Calm down. One two three four inhale, one two three four exhale. Calm down and step away from the keyboard. One two three four inhale, one two three four exhale

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Calm down. One two three four inhale, one two three four exhale. Calm down and step away from the keyboard. One two three four inhale, one two three four exhale
KILL EVERY NIJISISTER, STUFF ELIRA WITH RAZORBLADES. EXILE VOX TO CHINA AS A WHITE MONKEY, THROW IKE IN THE MIDDLE OF PACIFIC, STAND THE RIKU IN THE SAHARA, SHOVE THE NIJI LEGAL DEPARTMENTS HEAD INTO A PIRANHA TANK!!!

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Seeing Elira outed as a Judas is waaaaaaay worse than seeing her graduate or get terminated.

So it wasn't an impulsive reaction to everything that happened, she actually was in a dark place enough to attempt multiple times :depressedtako:

She should move on and shouldn't do anything beyond necessity, but I don't think I can move on fully knowing Vivi etc are stuck in that place. At least she called them liars and said she will respond to any claims they make.

Same here. If it weren't for Vivi I would've just dropped them completely already.

:depressedtako:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I'm picturing Elira, Enna and Millie watching Nousagi's "Becoming unhateable" video while relaxing on Elira's couch, having some drinks and LMAOing whenever a Selen clip is shown. Musing about how much more popular Selen will become after she finally gets the hint and does a flip.

Maybe writing tearful obituaries for their beloved, soon to be fondly remembered friend while they're at it.

niggaphil

this sounds like a specific movement or action about:

:dokiSmug:

Limkin

Is there a chance that Niji is creating it's own false narrative within the company? I remember during Zaion's days how supposedly her genmates were told completely different things about how her conversation with management went and this is why they reacted so negatively. If they never showed the real document, and only talked about it's content then it both allows them to emotionally manipulate livers, and not to get in legal trouble. You honestly have to be completely retarded not to DM a person in private and ask what is going on, but they are all women (or manhera) AND really stupid so it checks out

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Why are you all angry at brainrotted fujoshi.

Can't you see they can't help themselves.

You wouldn't get angry at a scorpion for stinging you would you.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
if i had the arm length to go across the fucking pacific I WOULD FUCKING STRANGLE YOUR SHIT YOU FUCKING MONKEY
Oh come on now, you know there is 99% chances this bitch is a flip. Could even be your neighbour !! You should go strangle them now !

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
Despite everything that has happened, please show kindness to all parties involved, there are real people behind the monitors. One of the reasons why I wanted this to be private is that the internet can be a cruel place and I knew this would happen the moment this type of notice drops.

On one hand, she's right. On the other hand, it would be very funny to see Niji burn down.

However:
I reveal this now not for pity but to state that no life, no matter what, should be risked for ego or winning anything. There are no winners in this. Please don't make it like high school. Treat everyone like adults and with some empathy and kindness.
I admire her maturity here despite it meaning less milk for us. She has consistently shown moral fibre and willingness to make an equitable ending for everyone. This can't be said of many people, least of all the livers themselves. In a perfect world shit wouldn't have to go down like this. I sincerely hope her the absolute best in her recovery and her further career, without any bullshit dragging her down.

Even after all this, Doki is protecting and defending those in the company who made her life hell, because she doesn't want to inflict what happened to her on other people. Motherfuckers don't deserve her one single bit.

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Oh come on now, you know there is 99% chances this bitch is a flip. Could even be your neighbour !! You should go strangle them now !
i fucking swear if this pathetic excuse of a cumrag is one

Drosselmeyer

Tick Tock Tee
What if the video on Elira's channel was the Livers going rogue? Then the follow-up Tweet by NijiEN Twitter and Riku video were damage control to Elira's mess they made? I just realized NijiEN twitter didn't retweet Elira's Tweet about the video. What if the Livers blitzed management after they learned about the document?
I think this is pretty unlikely. Riku's video was pre-planned as Elira announced herself that it would be coming later. Considering that Riku's statement had to be written ahead of time, translated, and then practiced (since he's ESL), I doubt there would have even been time to change the contents of what was said in reaction to any backlash from Elira's stream.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

The next Crisis PR firm is going to cost Riku a yacht for how much they're going to charge. It's important to note that Doki has retained council in Japan & been working through them, so Japanese Employment law & other parts of Japanese Law are in full effect. That being said, some of the other livers being in Canada doesn't shield their actions from Canadian Law. International Legal disputes are expensive for a reason.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Why are you all angry at brainrotted fujoshi.

Can't you see they can't help themselves.

You wouldn't get angry at a scorpion for stinging you would you.
I WOULD FUCKING FLATTEN IT AND EAT ITS REMAINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

niggaphil

I think this is pretty unlikely. Riku's video was pre-planned as Elira announced herself that it would be coming later. Considering that Riku's statement had to be written ahead of time, translated, and then practiced (since he's ESL), I doubt there would have even been time to change the contents of what was said in reaction to any backlash from Elira's stream.
The other possibility is They never know the riku video content, only informed by the jp management that riku will release a video to address this issue.

Since they always inhaled their own fart copium so much, they would think that riku will stand by their side, and decided to release this offensive video.

However the plan went SNAFU, hence the PR disaster.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
url(12).jpg

Edit:
Also, she released this in the evening JP. No JP response until tomorrow? How do you like that shit, Niji?
:millieLoser:

Militante

Based on the wording of the tweet regarding her attempt, that "they found her in time after searching" and the short hospital stay. I imagine she tried to end it using a train, or similarly heavy vehicle. Given that it took hours, she was presumably either hesitating, or did it at the dead of night when there was very intermittent traffic.

Another possibility is a tall building of some variety, but window/rooftop access will presumably be harder to access. Either way, she made an attempt but with no major injuries, so that rules out chemical and the more manual physical means.

Either way, reminds me of a friend from way back. Glad they found her.

What drives me nuts is that the second attempt may well have been a response to her phone and other communications being blown up by Nijisanji management and/or fellow livers. I know firsthand the despair that comes with every ring, every vibration, and every notification when you're in that dark of a place mentally.

My point is, TOTAL NIJI DEATH.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

Drosselmeyer

Tick Tock Tee
The other possibility is They never know the riku video content, only informed by the jp management that riku will release a video to address this issue.

Since they always inhaled their own fart copium so much, they would think that riku will stand by their side, and decided to release this offensive video.

However the plan went SNAFU, hence the PR disaster.
Sure. I doubt they did know exactly what the content of his statement would be. My point is that the two statements were only hours apart with the latter already planned, and there wouldn't have been time for Riku's statement to be altered to run damage control specifically for Elira's stream.

Xuhle

Is there a chance that Niji is creating it's own false narrative within the company? I remember during Zaion's days how supposedly her genmates were told completely different things about how her conversation with management went and this is why they reacted so negatively. If they never showed the real document, and only talked about it's content then it both allows them to emotionally manipulate livers, and not to get in legal trouble. You honestly have to be completely retarded not to DM a person in private and ask what is going on, but they are all women (or manhera) AND really stupid so it checks out
Elira spiked all there drinks with dumb bitch juice obviously. That's also whys she's the ring leader they are addicted to it.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Wait, Lumi's going on a break for 10 days after today, right?

Looks like she's gonna finish the job.
:gloomiLaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom