"Guh"Mori Calliope

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronze

So it wasn't an impulsive reaction to everything that happened, she actually was in a dark place enough to attempt multiple times :depressedtako:

She should move on and shouldn't do anything beyond necessity, but I don't think I can move on fully knowing Vivi etc are stuck in that place. At least she called them liars and said she will respond to any claims they make.

Last edited:

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
I look away to do autistic numberfriending about Scarle's typing habits and it drops that Kurosanji drove Doki to TWO suicide attempts.

Jesus fucking christ, I never thought this could get worse. Doki's taking the high road. Good for her and I wish her well.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
If Nijisanji doesn't issue a formal apology for their treatment of her, they're doomed. It's that simple. They now have a woman claiming she tried to kill herself due to the stress they inflicted on her, not once but TWICE.

This is company-destroying. Anyone who willingly stays aboard this sinking ship and toes the party line is doomed. There's no coming back from this.

Again, even if Dokibird is somehow lying about all this the best PR move would still be an abject, grovelling apology and total retraction of all claims/threats/etc.
Go back to sleep. There are Livers that need to graduate.

Bug Eater

But while she didnt outright stated it, did she just call elira alying bitch because there was 0 address mentioned in the document?
IIRC Elira only said it alludes to where they lived, Nijisisters ran with it thinking that Doki was going to release a full dox or something. (realistically I don't think she would have access to that information in the first place)

Doki taking the high road as always. She’s a champion.
Even though it would make for some juicy drama I'm glad she didn't actually address the Elira/Vox/Ike stream (didn't even mention any of them by name), better to just let them wallow in their mistakes.

So, bets on how Niji fucks this one up?
Anycolor officially publishes a 50 page Selen Tatsuki bitch catalogue, compiled by the sisters at nyfco. :rikutazumi:

Xuhle

The Rrattenkönig, or Grand Unifying Rrat, is formed, or so it seems.

Regardless of the veracity of these claims, and I won't actually believe it unless it's proven beyond reasonable doubt, it is truly a rrat worthy of being the distraction to Pekora buying a fucking monkey.

Just a thought as we don't want to believe vt most of the time but is there anything in it we can disprove instantly or add to it to make it viable.

For starters I could see elira pushing Millie and enna to join when the wave 3 auditions started, and with her being a translator probably sat in on there auditions and giving a more beneficial view for management. We know that Nina was isolated for a long time in ethyeria, and ramui has said before when taking about Kyo before that she thought he must be good after Enna was getting buddy buddy with him. Kyo was close with Enna for a good 6 months I believe collabing with her a lot as well as off-collsbs, but then Kyo had his :kyoracist: with Enna being on the receiving end of it. After that they didn't seem as close as they were and while we are not going to see the behind the scenes there might have lead to harassment, don't entirely buy that he always had one foot out the door. As for Selen it might be possible that the voice pack issue was actually them fucking with her, maybe as payback for her outing that not all livers wrote there own scripts, with them translating a different day for her or editing it later.

Just some of the things that I can think off with a vague time line in there as well.

:mikothumbsl:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
not only did the fuckers lie on their hitpiece they also did it when she was starting to move on

fuck these snakes im actually furious about this shit

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
If the intent was to remove a comment instead of liking it, upon accidentally liking it while trying to remove it you would notice it. Unless you are extremely blind.
Counter point: She is a woman and like all women she is retarded.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Fuck I didnt expect dokis lawyer to be that retarded tbh but here we are,
STILL some of that shit gotta be illegal

niggaphil

Also interesting to note that she apparently didnt willingly record her convo with Vox out of just wanting to record him but because it was a test recording of some kind
Which means he was stupid enough to brag about getting away with the "covid" tweet during a test recording thats implied to be saved for checking audio levels or what have you. Or she just kept the recording going after doing a test
I don't understand this part: did doki include this recording, and her lawyer sent it to Kurosanji?

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Also interesting to note that she apparently didnt willingly record her convo with Vox out of just wanting to record him but because it was a test recording of some kind
Which means he was stupid enough to brag about getting away with the "covid" tweet during a test recording thats implied to be saved for checking audio levels or what have you. Or she just kept the recording going after doing a test
Was probably just doing technical test work, so they were recording peer to peer and it simply sat in there. When she was documenting things, she simply found it and whatever was in that full document just had a mention of it. It makes the existence more innocuous and the NijiEN statement a lot more questionable.

Also, having done actual vague posting threats for people before (always establish paper trails when you're thinking about legal action), there's a lot more behind this statement. Doki is clearly telling the morons to drop it, especially if this is being handled under Japanese Courts. Because they've probably already jumped right over to Japanese Defamation violations.

I don't understand this part: did doki include this recording, and her lawyer sent it to Kurosanji?

It's safe to assume some non-Native English speaker read part of the document, said she was recording everything & that's what they told Vox. That catch is, if this is being dealt with under Japanese Law, that's right through the Defamation requirements. Oh, this could get interesting.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Nah, in this text it's unclear if doc was under NDA or not, Thus her previous statement still hold true, assume NDA

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I feel like noting here that at this point I am 100% behind the idea that Elira, Vox & co made that statement of their own volition, explicitly to screw over Dokibird.

I don't believe management is forcing talents to do anything. I don't even really believe they are making stealth tweets. I think the livers are doing this of their own accord, crab-bucket mentality.

Not a single legal person I have spoken to in the last week has reacted to the idea of this being contractual with anything less than utter scorn. These people are digging their own graves and throwing the mud at Dokibird.

Tubedude

I'm guessing the recording might have been used as an example of the happenings she wanted to show to her lawyer, but it wasn't recorded with the intent to catch such things?

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
The key part here is the "layers of translations" segment. Even within a well-functioning company, which nijisanji isn't, memos, emails, daily reports and KPI tables get handled and tossed around by multiple different sets of hands and eyes. If it had been a glowing post-it with a "DO NOT SHARE WITH ANYONE" on that document, maybe they would have acted differently, but that didn't happen.

If Elira and her pals acted on their own wow they're so fried right now. Not just because of being let go but who in their right mind is gonna want to collab or work with them thereafter.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
Jesus F. Christ, what the fuck, that's no longer black company haha stuff, that's some psychological thriller shit right here

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
As i understand it, her statement implies the recording wasnt malicious and it was included in her legal proceedings because it seemed like proof to her of some sort of slight against her by the company, the implication that Vox bragged about getting away with shit like the "Covid" AR live tweet

Atleast from my understanding

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
If Nijisanji doesn't issue a formal apology for their treatment of her, they're doomed. It's that simple. They now have a woman claiming she tried to kill herself due to the stress they inflicted on her, not once but TWICE.

This is company-destroying. Anyone who willingly stays aboard this sinking ship and toes the party line is doomed. There's no coming back from this.

Again, even if Dokibird is somehow lying about all this the best PR move would still be an abject, grovelling apology and total retraction of all claims/threats/etc.
Niji needs to tweet a mental health and suicide prevention tweet, sell merch with some proceeds goings to charity. finished

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
What if the video on Elira's channel was the Livers going rogue? Then the follow-up Tweet by NijiEN Twitter and Riku video were damage control to Elira's mess they made? I just realized NijiEN twitter didn't retweet Elira's Tweet about the video. What if the Livers blitzed management after they learned about the document?

Kalion

:)
The key part here is the "layers of translations" segment. Even within a well-functioning company, which nijisanji isn't, memos, emails, daily reports and KPI tables get handled and tossed around by multiple different sets of hands and eyes. If it had been a glowing post-it with a "DO NOT SHARE WITH ANYONE" on that document, maybe they would have acted differently, but that didn't happen.

If Elira and her pals acted on their own wow they're so fried right now. Not just because of being let go but who in their right mind is gonna want to collab or work with them thereafter.
Unless the person the company asks to translate the document pulls the post-it note off and shares it with her friends. 🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom