"I don't have AIDS, Pippa"Fujikura Uruka

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberSoldat

Question just cause Ive been noticed a lot of the ex kurosanji talents in the the en sphere. But for the ones that have left, be it graduation or terminated, has any gone back to there previous models? Cause it seems like termination they go back to there previous models/life. Yet for graduation they need to make entirely new profiles. am I just being schizo and noticing something, which that means they have something in there contracts when they leave on "good" terms.
So far, Sayu (Zaion) and Doki.

Maybe Kyo will go back to Quinn Benet who knows.

Xuhle

So far, Sayu (Zaion) and Doki.

Maybe Kyo will go back to Quinn Benet who knows.
Sayu and doki were the termination I was thinking of that went to there previous life. But then you look at pomu --> drsqu (I don't have how she spells it on hand) aka not mint , Nina --> matara aka not monkey.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

Peachmoon

The Assman
On the vtuber side of things, I'm frustrated as fuck. I've seen way too many:
"I'm staying neutral guys this is SO messy." Statements I'm feeling like I'm insane for being 100% on Doki's side.
(Rest assured, I can come here and feel like I'm actually sane, go figure lol)
I can see them wanting to avoid being targeted by Nijisisters or whatever but those bitches will cope n seethe bc they've got too much monetary and emotional investment within the black company to fucking snap out of their delusions.
Side note: The self reporting on Elira's vid is absolutely insane. I wanna know what would drive Doki to NEED to record calls with Vox? Imagine what he would have been saying....

Xuhle

Horo7618

No one in particular
On the vtuber side of things, I'm frustrated as fuck. I've seen way too many:
"I'm staying neutral guys this is SO messy." Statements I'm feeling like I'm insane for being 100% on Doki's side.
Honestly, if you're an uninvolved party with aspirations of e.g. getting into Hololive down the road, that's a VERY sensible track to take.....

Limkin

they know that the west is fundamentally different and their approach has to change to appeal to us.
Nijisanji successfully failed expansion so far into
1. Mainland China and Taiwan. Zero idea about details but they had genuine generations directly under them formed in 2018 that only lasted for less than a year and then merged together into a different group, followed by full closure
2. Indie market. They tried doing their own version of Phase Invaders with two people. It didn't even last a year and they both returned to independent vtubers later.
3. Indonesia. Lasted 2 years before being folded into main branch and effectively dissolved. So far their best attempt at capturing new markets, as it had strong local support and harnessed lots of indonesian viewers
3. India. Lasted half a year, rebranded into EN branch, then rebranded into IN again, then closed. Total runtime of about a year. From what I heard they assumed a lot of people means a lot of potential fans, failed to realize they speak english or aren't weebs and had no audience whatsoever.
4. Korea. Imploded spectacularly due to the company not wanting to have anything to do with them and letting local management do whatever they wanted. Lead to forming cliques, favorites, accusations of managers sleeping with talents and irl harassment. Folded into main branch later. Lasted 2 years
5. Growing talents. The Virtual Academy, also known as free unpaid interns doing clips for japanese members. Multiple accusations of breaking NDA and doxing other members participating in the program. Lasted 2 years
There is no other attemtps at expanding from their main JP branch other than EN, that I did not list there. Everything that is directly affiliated with Nijisanji and was not an extension of existing JP members was a failure. They have zero proven track record of expanding from their core group. Every single time they completely ignored all the lessons learnt and still tried doing things the way they always did.
The pattern is so consistent, in the hindsight, I am surprised EN lasted so long.

Punished Lurker

Honestly, this is worse than a termination...
:depressedtako:
It really is worse :depressedtako:. Because unless it's a Riro Ron situation where there is obvious bad behavior a termination is a sad affair, but at least the person behind the avatar is able to go and do other things, try to move on with their lives. But the fact that elira participated in a video like this is so bad and damaging it can't be just simply excused, it speaks badly of the person behind the avatar. My heart goes to anyone who oshi'ed Elira, I really, really hope it was management who insisted on doing a video like this and not her, that's the only cope I can muster.

Also I've been thinking of stopping posting here for a while because I think I might have a curse just like Proctor. It's a dumb idea but after seeing things just continuously go in the worst path possible I don't know what else to do but start believing in curses

x Hades Stamps

Horo7618

No one in particular

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Retarded stock graphs and shit
foto_no_exif - 2024-02-13T153525.050.jpgfoto_no_exif - 2024-02-13T153529.878.jpgfoto_no_exif - 2024-02-13T153533.443.jpg

Bronze

Sayu and doki were the termination I was thinking of that went to there previous life. But then you look at pomu --> drsqu (I don't have how she spells it on hand) aka not mint , Nina --> matara aka not monkey.
To be fair Matara's poached. Same with Kuro. And Pomu's just simping for idols there, we don't know her vtuber plan.
Side note: The self reporting on Elira's vid is absolutely insane. I wanna know what would drive Doki to NEED to record calls with Vox? Imagine what he would have been saying....
Not to play devil's advocate but she's BPD. It may be trust issues, or it may be genuine harassment. Don't think we can clearly determine from tweets. Although if we are aware of her disorder, Vox most likely should be and shouldn't take it personal.

Peachmoon

The Assman
Honestly, if you're an uninvolved party with aspirations of e.g. getting into Hololive down the road, that's a VERY sensible track to take.....
These are a handful of indies with ties to Vshoujo members and indies who proudly proclaimed "Thank God I'm an indie! I have freedom!" After Selen's termination notice came out.
They're all spineless when things suddenly involve one or two of their NijiEN "inspos" actually playing the part of soulless corpo puppets.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
really, really hope it was management who insisted on doing a video like this
And they AGREED instead of denying! So yeah, delusium.

Anyway, this seems kinda like a big deal around here, thus hereby i declare: i retire to bedchambers.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
MillieOn the vtuber side of things, I'm frustrated as fuck. I've seen way too many:
(Rest assured, I can come here and feel like I'm actually sane, go figure lol)
I can see them wanting to avoid being targeted by Nijisisters or whatever but those bitches will cope n seethe bc they've got too much monetary and emotional investment within the black company to fucking snap out of their delusions.
If you're still betting on making a career out of it, burning bridges is the last thing you want to do, so I understand most of them, you should only call out the hypocrites. See Shondo's hint at Grimmi un-graduation (Archive) relief tweet, she underscores 8 characters, which could be either HOLOLIVE or ANYCOLOR. It can also be neither, because this is haystack evidence at best, so she stays cool as a commercial partner (unless they check her content but, you know, number go up who cares).
About Elira's self report, as a chuuba yourself you should know better that self-sabotaging is commonplace amidst women of the same kind, always think thrice before hitting Send Tweet/Save Changes.
:NinaWave:

Edit: Always remember that the indie scene is incredibly intertwined:
240213-174101.png

Millie, Rosemi, Pomu, Troon, Elira, Nerine, Mocca
But you probably know much better than us.

Last edited:

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Not to play devil's advocate but she's BPD. It may be trust issues, or it may be genuine harassment. Don't think we can clearly determine from tweets. Although if we are aware of her disorder, Vox most likely should be and shouldn't take it personal.
Even if she is being paranoid, she is well within her rights. At the end of the day, they are coworkers. She has a right to try and defend herself against potential fuckery, justified in the end or not.

Nijisanji brought all this publicly, as well, not her. They chose to go after her, nothing she did required the response they gave. Clearly she was onto something, given how this loser showed his true colors with how quick they were to continue to attempt character assassination on her.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Meanwhile in the nation of Israel

View attachment 63688
Classic jew tactics. Never let a good tragedy go to waste.

The more I think about the more I come to the conclusion that all of this happened because their managers act like office managers, not talent managers.
Your talent manager should be your other set of arms ready to dive in front of a grenade for you or stop you from imploding. They might even be willing to let you get away with something and take the heat. The more we hear from niji is that their managers were just a bunch of middle management retards breathing down their necks doing dick. That may work for corporate japan but there's a reason motherfuckers decide to play in the forest permanently. Holo started this way and they wised up and changed strategy and look at them, no one has quit ever since and their latest termination was them pulling the trigger with tears in their eyes like the meme.

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Totally unrelated, but I was browsing Twitter and found this.

:kaijesssus::vomit:

It's even funnier given how much of a schlub he looks like in real life lol

Kalion

:)
I wanna know what would drive Doki to NEED to record calls with Vox? Imagine what he would have been saying....
Having seen a few HR situations gone down in the past, I'm going to guess it went something like this:

>Someone, possibly Vox or any of the clique, says some weird or mean shit to Selen in a private call.
>Selen brings this to HR.
>The suspect, being a favored employee, is protected by HR with "Do you have any proof of this? No? Sorry we can't take any action without proof."
>Selen begins recording any private interactions between her and the rest of the group since she was told she needs proof next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom