"Do not say slurs! No swastika campfires, either!"Pipkin Pippa

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

Proper advice that we all know Niji won't take.
And it's better this way cause I don't want off this wild ride.

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
The "Kurosanji" comment on Scarle's latest VOD has apparently been deleted. I can't find it, at least, and Nijisanji Reddit comments say it's gone.

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
Also, I have been doing a bit of NijiSister watching as it all happened. Have a small selection of reactions:

a

a

a

a

a

a

a

a(also check the hidden replies on this one)

a

a

a
tJpYsPt6_o.png

a

I am happy that overall, the numbers prove this, NijiSisters on that level of delusion are a minority. But, they do prove that for a part of the audience, Nijis ploy of using the Livers as meatshields worked: Now they are so busy attacking other fans and pls pls pls do not harass the livers, they don't even think about critiquing the company

Also, just wondering how is anyone here in the Niji Discords? How are they reacting? Heard a wave of people left Pomu-cord shortly after this all happened, but I don't know what exactly lead to that

Lol this is so fucking hilarious. I like how those Niji bootlickers are having a hard time and do nothing but complain in Twitter about the onslaught that is happening from gigantic fuck up of Anycolor/Nijisanji. It’s good those Niji bootlickers cannot win against the court of public opinion and tipped the scale on Doki’s favor are now cowering in their hugbox at Discord and Nyfco and are blaming Doki for this happening instead of blaming the company they worship like a religion, even the normies are finding out the corpo Doki worked in treated her like trash and tried to engulf her in flames the way they treated Sayu/Zaion. Wonderful karma, to this damn company for what they had done to former livers with their incessant greed, gross mismanagement, tard or delayed perms, etc. I used to loved this company so much and had thoughts and urges to beat the shit out of /vt/ freaks for shit posting Enna and Kyo when they off collabed, but that feeling of mine changed to apathy. Remember, do not let Niji bootlickers persuade you to be merciful, Anycolor/Nijisanji is their religion after all. Total Niji death, gentlemen.
IMG_4213.jpeg

FlappyBat

Vox's statement is the scummiest shit I have seen. That was crafted to incite his fans to target Doki. "I was gaslight and abused by her. I almost graduated since I'm such a good guy and wanted to help my friend. She almost took me from you." That is what you say to incite your batshit insaine fujos to attack the girl.

Second, Nijis statment saying they're fine is laughable
In addition, our Livers are not held to any confidentiality obligation regarding the information shared to them from ANYCOLOR Inc. Thus, there are no legal issues regarding the information shared to the public in the stream made by our Livers.
You dumb fucking gorilla Yamanba. Your livers are your contractors you are paying to spread information that you gave to them that you claim not to be bound by whatever confidentiality you agreed to. They are using your IP and your property to spread the message. When "Elira" is talking on that youtube channel, it is you talking. What the fuck is this idea that they are somehow not bound by the same rules you are. If you aren't bound by any confidientiality for this fine, but saying that it's your livers saying it therefore it's fine is bullshit.

"Livers are not held to any confidentiality obligation regarding the information shared to them from ANYCOLOR Inc." Holy fuck let this bite them in the ass so hard.

Last edited:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
1. Mainland China and Taiwan. Zero idea about details but they had genuine generations directly under them formed in 2018 that only lasted for less than a year and then merged together into a different group, followed by full closure
They're more like Shanghai and Taipei (if the wiki is correct) and seems to be their first foray at overseas branches firsthand. Anycolor worked with another agency in there that operated it, while Anycolor supported it and other technical stuff. Didn't work out as you mentioned and the agency lost the Nijisanji branding, changing their name to vEgo, bleeding out talents till closing shops in 2020.
5. Growing talents. The Virtual Academy, also known as free unpaid interns doing clips for japanese members. Multiple accusations of breaking NDA and doxing other members participating in the program. Lasted 2 years
Incorrect. VTA is still running well, despite that last big shenanigans that happened as you mentioned. They just becoming more secretive, but was able to debut three of their trainees as Nijisanji JP's latest wave (Tachitsute Toto, Milan Kestrel, and Shioriha Ruhi) and even opened up auditions for 1. Normal trainees, 2. "Super Elite Liver", which has more steep requirement like actually having a job like say, lawyer (HAH) , and 3. Mascot-like character focused audition.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Is is Kiara on break worse than Proctor going to sleep?

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Limkin

Incorrect. VTA is still running well, despite that last big shenanigans that happened as you mentioned. They just becoming more secretive, but was able to debut three of their trainees as Nijisanji JP's latest wave (Tachitsute Toto, Milan Kestrel, and Shioriha Ruhi) and even opened up auditions for 1. Normal trainees, 2. "Super Elite Liver", which has more steep requirement like actually having a job like say, lawyer (HAH) , and 3. Mascot-like character focused audition.
Scuddle stopped posting so I just assumed he wouldn't miss boasting about it and they never reopened. My bad

hlwldlnf

Jesus fucking christ man.

These guys could’ve just released the fucking Riku statement and called it a day and not have 3 people go on stream to save face. Or even just go on stream to say there are things that we are pursuing legally. Or better yet, go through all the legal proceedings and finish it and then make a stream.

So much of this was avoidable, train wreck of a PR team.

Also I just saw that MoistCr1TiKaL made a video on this. Niji reputation definitely down the drain now.

Now onto some legal related thoughts about all this because damn this shit would be so interesting as a potential case study.

Legal repercussion wise, I’m inclined to think that if this goes on trial under Canadian laws, Doki would win. Doubt that Canada would be so different from the US when it comes to court proceedings about employer vs employee, I’ve seen a bunch of people say that the court favors the employee.

Now the recording part is where it would definitely get interesting: Canada has a one party consent law vs the UK has a two party consent law. I wonder which law would they uphold?

How much would this affect the main branch? I doubt it would be a lot, but if this does go to court, I would think some semblance of the JP media would pick it up, whether it’d be paparazzi level media or some relatively known media. Some type of buzz would be going around if that’s the case.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Question just cause Ive been noticed a lot of the ex kurosanji talents in the the en sphere. But for the ones that have left, be it graduation or terminated, has any gone back to there previous models? Cause it seems like termination they go back to there previous models/life. Yet for graduation they need to make entirely new profiles. am I just being schizo and noticing something, which that means they have something in there contracts when they leave on "good" terms.
Terminations are short notice so they don't really have time to debut a new model, they either go back to the old model or go quiet for months while the new one is made. Graduations are on your own terms so you have time to plan ahead for the next step.

Horo7618

No one in particular
She was happy to see these back....
Screen Shot 2024-02-13 at 4.28.42 PM.png

Edit: Gumi on call now too....

Last edited:

Netscaper

Early Adopter

Horo7618

No one in particular

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Classic jew tactics. Never let a good tragedy go to waste.
I think he is soft preparing in case of Yuko and Pochi go AWOL because one is doing a Gura and the other has been sadposting on main

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
I think he is soft preparing in case of Yuko and Pochi go AWOL because one is doing a Gura and the other has been sadposting on main
Gotta find more menhera lolis to replace his broken ones

USS IOWA

Who the Fuck is Niko?! Does he like to go bowling? :ironmousekek:
Selen's Eastern European boyfriend that is not affliated with the burning of the NijiHQ in the near future.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Totally unrelated, but I was browsing Twitter and found this.

:kaijesssus::vomit:

This is the sort of thing that made the Beatles stop touring.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
damn selen sitting pretty at 32k. I'd hate to be a niji streamer right now.

Horo7618

No one in particular
Niko POV!

Edit: Sounds like he really did see Doki's name because of the controversy and think "man I played with her a bit back in the day" and then got randomly matched with her a couple days later...

Last edited:

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom