"Did you know jews did 9/11"Nyanners

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

IdenticalPlateaus

Japs are fags

False equivalencies, using a translator to argue with foreign audiences and calling people 'completely evil'?
Did you just find nip Nolan?
:crushface:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Aside from what Axel said about TBS
Shinri PL gets triggered by this situation because he is an actual lawfag:whatastory:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Shinri PL gets triggered by this situation because he is an actual lawfag:whatastory:

shinri is a lawyer?

Bug Eater

Japs are fags

I thought Anycolor forced Roa to go on hiatus so they could try and win a lawsuit against Narukami, but lost because they were still releasing merch & voice packs (so they couldn't claim that it resulted in lost revenue). Not sure how much of that is a rrrat but I remember reading about it last year.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Sounds like Doki moved at some point after all this started. Was she living with her parents again?

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty
I’ve been seeing this reappear online. People seem to be rediscovering accusations against Vox Akuma circa a tumblr post made not long after he debuted (like literally 4 days after he debuted. Vox debuted 12/19/21 and this post was made 12/23/21).

IMG_2565.jpeg
The original post seems to be gone so only an archive remains. Is any of this real? Is it all bullshit? Who knows. All I know is that this probably isn’t gonna be good for Vox.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Then she has common sense, so this could be true.

Honestly, Kyo is looking like a fucking genius right now for choosing to graduate when he did.
I can imagine a scenario where Scarle gets to exit Niji gracefully in exchange for doing the Aster collab and putting a front to stop the screenshot rrat but that’s just my head cannon.

Also anybody wanna take bets on how Kyo’s graduation stream will turn out, given the unfolding shitshow? I would guess he’ll just do a 2 hour stream (no totsu) and basically GTFO.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I can imagine a scenario where Scarle gets to exit Niji gracefully in exchange for doing the Aster collab and putting a front to stop the screenshot rrat but that’s just my head cannon.

Also anybody wanna take bets on how Kyo’s graduation stream will turn out, given the unfolding shitshow? I would guess he’ll just do a 2 hour stream (no totsu) and basically GTFO.
is him pulling a shitshow out of the picture at this point i want that to happen to burn it all to the ground even if its done by Yamanbakyo of all people

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I’ve been seeing this reappear online. People seem to be rediscovering accusations against Vox Akuma circa a tumblr post made not long after he debuted (like literally 4 days after he debuted. Vox debuted 12/19/21 and this post was made 12/23/21).

View attachment 63711
The original post seems to be gone so only an archive remains. Is any of this real? Is it all bullshit? Who knows. All I know is that this probably isn’t gonna be good for Vox.
>tumblr callout post

It's bullshit.

The Rratarded Alt

USS IOWA

Wait that's Shinri? I thought he was just a normal Nijifan.

The Rratarded Alt

Wait that's Shinri? I thought he was just a normal Nijifan.
He was a VTuber on Twitch. People actually picked him as a possible PL for Hex when Hex debuted initially since he graduated shorly before then. He actually sang Diamond City Lights during his final karaoke stream.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Sounds like Doki moved at some point after all this started. Was she living with her parents again?
No, her parents moved in with her again when she (presumably) got a larger place last year. So they likely split off (again)

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I feel like that's pure bullshit, she probably did it so she doesn't get harassed if niji goes to shit, unless she sinks the yacht I won't believe her. For now her clique being a thing is far more believable than whatever comes out of her.
im not saying i believe it. but this kind of action does not line up with her being a secret bitch. Shes still scummy as hell for doing it mind but yeah this murders the Elira Clique ratt real hard.

Assholes don't tend to make even insincere apologies unprompted. So either the Clique head is someone else or there is a lot more to the story then we are getting (of course there is)
Even if she is, nobody will believe her unless she gives some ironclad evidence. More things they do, the harder giving them benefit of the doubt becomes.
Yeah but nobody else matters the apology is for someone likely Selen none of us other retards matter.
Niji tried to contact Selen during her hospitalization period to issue a statement that said she made a mistake (from Niji's termination statement; why would they lie on this point since it makes them look bad)
they have an embarrassment fetish.
Meanwhile in the nation of Israel

View attachment 63688
Aviel sees the mistakes others make and works to prevent them. like or hate him hes smart making sure they will never have another sayu/selen. Untill he realizes Rin will use it to somehow stream with just her ikea collection.
I'm not a legal expert, but for defamation court you have to provide what damage you suffered from which defamation and require them to reimburse such damage.
The fact that she was able to get 200k in merch revenue (not income) might goes against her case for defamation.
This happened to niji themselves even where they seek defamation damage but was laughed out of court because they were selling merches of the defamed liver (that they themselves put on suspension to fake damages). Check the Roa's case.

They might get names wrong but that clause is in literally every contract templates. I at least expect them to be able to copy paste.
E.g.: Any dispute arising from this Contract shall be settled by negotiation. If failure to negotiate, the parties shall request competent court of Japan to settle.
You aren't required to put in any names in clause like this, the only thing they can somehow fuck up is the word Japan.

Edit: Ew pipkun stop liking my shit
90% sure you can't FORCE people to come to your state specifically to defend in a court proceeding. As i recall unless SNEAKY BULLSHIT is being pulled (it always is) the defendant's country is the default unless very good reason to made to allow an exception.
4 threads deep now.
Always happy to have an occasion to break out the classics.

One was too many Two was too few.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
She's just calling her rangers with attitude.
Unironically yes she has a bg of the command center with an empty zordon tube

Last edited:

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
What if Scarle just hearted the wrong comment and only became seen as a hero by accident :smugmoona:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom