"OK fun fact, all of my phones, even phones from many many years ago, still look like... brand new, because I never go out"Kaela Kovalskia

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punished Lurker

It's not you, it's Niji EN management.
I know it's all Niji EN management and that realistically I can't do anything to help, but it just hurts too much to see it happen. It's like watching someone you know shoot themselves in their body and the only thing you can do is stand there watching in horrror. I just want to enjoy the funny anime women and for them to be happy :depressedtako:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I really wish some guy stepped up and made tl;dr cuts of his videos because they're way too long every time
Theres some normie that does it actually

Didnt cover the drama yet, but he'll prolly do it.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
I can imagine a scenario where Scarle gets to exit Niji gracefully in exchange for doing the Aster collab and putting a front to stop the screenshot rrat but that’s just my head cannon.

Also anybody wanna take bets on how Kyo’s graduation stream will turn out, given the unfolding shitshow? I would guess he’ll just do a 2 hour stream (no totsu) and basically GTFO.

30 minute "starting soon screen"
Stream starts and Kyo is staring at the viewer
*Audible smoke alarm beep in the background*
Kyo says, "I'm Audi 5000, peace."
Stream Ends
Raids into Black Vtuber Awards

Last edited:

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Sounds like Doki moved at some point after all this started. Was she living with her parents again?
Her current apartment is very warm, has a bunch of windows and is called "The Greenhouse" by her. Her AC doesn't really help with the heat either, apparently.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Now onto some legal related thoughts about all this because damn this shit would be so interesting as a potential case study.

Legal repercussion wise, I’m inclined to think that if this goes on trial under Canadian laws, Doki would win. Doubt that Canada would be so different from the US when it comes to court proceedings about employer vs employee, I’ve seen a bunch of people say that the court favors the employee.

Now the recording part is where it would definitely get interesting: Canada has a one party consent law vs the UK has a two party consent law. I wonder which law would they uphold?

How much would this affect the main branch? I doubt it would be a lot, but if this does go to court, I would think some semblance of the JP media would pick it up, whether it’d be paparazzi level media or some relatively known media. Some type of buzz would be going around if that’s the case.
It honestly wouldn't shock me if at this point they could keep the recordings out of court but decide to allow them because it's got some dialogue like-
Selen: Management kinda screwed me out of my video man it sucks. I'm so depressed and out money I don't know what to do man. Gonna just tell people to reupload fuck it.
Vox: Look here you dumb bitch cunt if I lose my good life situation over this I will travel there and murder you in your sleep.
And the Niji lawyer goes "See? She defamed our management!"

Every single step they've taken so far has been some combination of unneeded, retarded, or in the wrong order. I'm legitimately expecting them to nuke themselves somehow in the most ridiculous way possible. The way they've handled everything makes me wonder if instead of talking to lawyers, they figured "Hey that MikeNeko chick talks to a lot of law people. Maybe we can save money by asking her legal opinion on what to do?"

He was a VTuber on Twitch. People actually picked him as a possible PL for Hex when Hex debuted initially since he graduated shorly before then. He actually sang Diamond City Lights during his final karaoke stream.
I actually like watching him a bit here and there, but I ignored most the PL info from them or forgot since I didn't think I was going to like any of the guys. That really explains his LORE autism to me though.

It was nice to see her in good spirits in the stream at least, so I'm assuming last night's chat with Mr Man went well enough. At the very least she's able to pretend which is a step up from sounding ready to cry while talking.

Last edited:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

hlwldlnf

USS IOWA

Still POTC is one of my go to movies for a great early 18th century ship to ship battles. SINK THE YATCH BOYS

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
What if Scarle just hearted the wrong comment and only became seen as a hero by accident :smugmoona:
Even funnier (though, her not tweeting the announcement and the fact that it was a comment made like 12 hours after the stream itself this makes it seem more likely it was not an accident.)

Early Adopter

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Joah's latest HOT Vtuber take on MATI;

It's kinda dumb

Last edited:

Early Adopter
Japs are fags

kek

Thanks to you americans, basically using japan as a sweatshop before china, these fuckers developed a very strong peasant mentality, and treat corpos like their heavenly kings.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Stunned But Dumb

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Joah's latest HOT Vtuber take on MATI;

It's kinda dumb

My favorite part about Josh is he always gets this shit wrong every time without fail. It is retarded in an endearing way.

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Rima Evanstar is going live in 10 mins.

Kirsche is also covering the news as well.

Beelz Flylord streaming for the memes.

Last edited:

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
1707871615640.png

Some post-stream chat from Doki. Sourced from here because I couldn't catch it myself and the stream chat seems to have disappeared from the VOD itself at least on my end.

"I wanted it to be neutral and private but now the whole world is involved." :depressedtako::sinktheyacht::Zaion-HAHAFAYAH:

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom