"I want you to do a full body check-up on me! That's quite alright, I wanna have a naked relationship with you too! Off-limits? Anything off-limits? No, anything is fine!"AZKi

NEXAS: The Kick Sweatshop for Vtubers!

ex_lurker

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
> V-Liver
really not beating "niji but faster" crab bucket allegations

Nenélove

Chief Commissar of Holochistan
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
At least they are reducing the number of debuts to 10(possibly)

Wow only 10?! Harry's really limiting himself with this one!

JusticeDog

Considering those are pre-made, what are the chances 10 people ran away before debut but after models were done and now they're just looking for someone to take them.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

x Hades Stamps

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Tightpinch

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA

Purrson

Helkar

What kind of disability/what level of desperation do you need to have to even audition there at this point in time?

Purrson

What kind of disability/what level of desperation do you need to have to even audition there at this point in time?
well, they DO have room for a Purrson now.....

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
well, they DO have room for a Purrson now.....
If you convince harry to skinwalk models and therefore explode any chance he has at success then you will obtain my eternal respect.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

What did he even do to get the staff to notice him, let alone get terminated? I kind of figured their business model was to just roll out a gorillion talents then ignore everything about them beyond their revenue share.

Purrson

What did he even do to get the staff to notice him, let alone get terminated? I kind of figured their business model was to just roll out a gorillion talents then ignore everything about them beyond their revenue share.
The most common Rrat ive seen is that he was dating/flirting with Hiroshi and that the relationship blew up, but idk if that's true, there was some kind of meeting on the 25th from what I can tell, and then a few talents went on Hiatus. It could have just been catty gay BS, but it legitimately might just have been something internal.

Tightpinch

Tightpinch

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
A role model for all

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Bronze

Only the strong will survive

Bit late, but I've checked her wiki. Planned debut on July, got delayed to 26th August. She stopped streaming around at the start of September(assuming she tweeted her streams and schedule on time), so basically she was active around a month and streamed even less.

Top Bottom