"No↘Do↗Bo↘To↗Ke↘"Inugami Korone

Minato Aqua Graduation Doomposting Thread

Minato Aqua announces graduation from Hololive

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
she's graduating
Aqua: I, Minato Aqua, on August 28th, 2024, will be graduating from hololive.
aqua has an announcement soon.

it says it an Unfortunate announcement, so either graduation/hiatus, could be something else though.
some members are re-scheduling their streams to some time after the announcement so it must be really important.
this was posted on vt, don't know if it's real but still, they also included a link but it says it was deleted or doesn't exist. probably fake as a lot of people have pointed out seems to be all over the place with how many things are wrong.
1722930486120.png

Last edited:

RiverBear

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

it says it an Unfortunate announcement, so either graduation/hiatus, could be something else though.

Matsuri also tweeted about it.

Knowing how emotional Matsuri is, i dont have a good feeling if she is retweeting it.
Aqua just finished her 100 days of streaming right? I really hope it wasnt her way to say goodbye. It would suck.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

some members are re-scheduling their streams to some time after the announcement so it must be really important.

God Fucking Dammit, is @The Proctor still sleeping!?!? Wake him the fuck up @thhrang!!! I have had PTSD with all these kinds of announcements, this isn't good for my mental.

Kazuma

Early Adopter

this was posted on vt, don't know if it's real but still, they also included a link but it says it was deleted or doesn't exist.
1722930486120.png

Aqua is graduating
:ameraintear::yagoocry::depressedtako:

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
Didn't she JUST clear 100 straight days of streaming? Pls Onion

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
we need to inject caffeine directly into the bossman's veins

USS IOWA

this was posted on vt, don't know if it's real but still, they also included a link but it says it was deleted or doesn't exist.
1722930486120.png

With Nikkei experiencing a sharp market correction yesterday, With Nikkei being 10% up now, I think Cover has to trim some fat to let go some expenses.

VSoyBoy

With Nikkei experiencing a sharp market correction yesterday, With Nikkei being 10% up now, I think Cover has to trim some fat to let go some expenses.
If they wanted to trim fat, wouldn't someone like Calli be the first to go?

Jack Sneed

Retarded Lurker (extra autism edition)

1722930486120.png

If the image is to be believed, it looks like they plan to have member's only content stay up for a while, Thursday November 30th, in fact! Ignoring that the 30th of November 2024 is, in fact, a Saturday. I'm gonna call 4chan being 4chan on that one, but I do think this does appear to be either a grad stream or something very bad happened IRL and she'll be taking a break.

Given the exactly 100 days of streaming leading up to this, I'm inclined to believe the former. It's a shame if that's the case, I quite enjoyed her (if only through clips since I cannot into nihongo).

E: She apparently mentioned she'd be making this announcement last stream while reading superchats. There's also speculation it might be her cancelling her debut anniversary live, since it is coming up on the 8th.

Dawifet

Namirin's Husband

I know the source is Reddit but I actually did go to her last SF6 stream and found two comments saying that they are wondering what unfortunate news there will be.

I dont think Aqua would be the kind of person that would tease her own graduation like this so I am slightly more optimistic now

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Well, whatever comes, it comes. Can't really say I have ever paid much attention to this one but I am summoning the power of 1000 rainbows to make this just be a hiatus or something. For once I pray to gacha jesus that luck is on my side.

Edit: That "notice" is kinda weird, since it doesn't give any date for a final stream or anything, it sounds like a template termination due to contract breach, NOT an amicable graduation.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

1722930486120.png

Farewell and adieu to the fair Onion lady, Farewell and adieu to the onion maid. For we have received orders to sail back from Youtube. For never more shall we see you again

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
E: She apparently mentioned she'd be making this announcement last stream while reading superchats. There's also speculation it might be her cancelling her debut anniversary live, since it is coming up on the 8th.

I know the source is Reddit but I actually did go to her last SF6 stream and found two comments saying that they are wondering what unfortunate news there will be.

I dont think Aqua would be the kind of person that would tease her own graduation like this so I am slightly more optimistic now
there's a lot of re-scheduling of streams and retweets going on, don't know why they would retweet it if it was only an anniversary change, but who knows and there's still 2 and a half hours of waiting to see what it is about.

Dawifet

Namirin's Husband
there's a lot of re-scheduling of streams and retweets going on, don't know why they would retweet it if it was only an anniversary change, but who knows and there's still 2 and a half hours of waiting to see what it is about.
Luna and Koyo have a stream 1 hour before the stream and I wouldnt say those look like 1 hour streams.
Also I only saw Matsuri and Bae retweet it, they could have been planned guests.

USS IOWA

It's probably a big anniversary with a lot of guests.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter

1722930486120.png

Doing some light debunking that may very well age badly.

The graduation notice looks very weird. I'm comparing it to Gamma's termination notice and the font does not seem to match? There's also some weird alignment.
1722933817779.png

The link provided is also in a weird format. It says "20240806a", but if you go to Cover's news page, you will notice that all the news link are either in the form of "20240731-01" or "media_240610".

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Seems very sudden and grads tend to really not be, in my experience Holo graduations are usually discussed for a few weeks before they drop as the talent goes through the correct process with their manager, this kind of "drop outta nowhere" stuff is typically terminations due to an immediate dissolution of their contract.

I won't get my hopes up but it wouldn't feel weird to me if someone in /vt/ saw aqua say that stuff yesterday and they spent the whole day crafting a fake grad notice to fuck with people. Anyways going to sleep, hope for the best.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Aqua announces that she's married and pregnant and will graduate soon to focus on her family.

Little does anyone know, but she only did this because she knows that Rushia will be in tears, knowing she'll never have this.

USS IOWA

So far only Matsuri, Ina, Baelz, and Mori only retweeted. Probably the ones who are in Japan, or were in Japan, to record something for the anniversary. I didn't see Yagoo retweeted it and I checked his profile.

Last edited:
Top Bottom