"When 2023, I'll do my best more hard"Haachama

Community Happenings

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
On 12 August 2024 Keekihime (Kiara) was jumped by a stalker at Comiket. She was shaken, but physically unharmed. Photos and video of the incident have been posted on Twitter.

While Comiket staff apprehended the culprit at the scene, Keeki said in a follow-up Twitter space that he was allowed to leave.
Comiket staff got the stalker (blue shirt)

Edit: Keeki just mentioned that they let the stalker leave for some dumb reason :gunpeko:

Archive 3

Twitter space and temporary archive:
Keekihime's twitter space is live about the incident of her old stalker a while ago.
Also I don't know how to archive twitter spaces, so you guys have to do the archiving instead. Wtf? Japanese cops told her to report it to the embassy because she doesn't live in Japan. So much for doctoring those crime statistics, Japan. And yet another edit: Keeki don't be a optimist. As long as that guy can roam freely, he'll do what he usually do. I have a strong gut feeling you'll be either get rape or kill by him someday. 4.2k people are listening to her live right now. She met up with Haneame and offered to shower with her but Keeki declined lol.

Temporary archive of her space, if you want to download it. Though, she has it set to save.

By Keeki's telling, the culprit has stalked her since 2016. The Twitter account originally named Phoenix_Rick_ is believed to be his. While the account is now protected, tweets with his photos have been archived. He has changed the handle at least once to Rick_Phoenix_ and may have changed it again since.
From this tweet we can assume it has been since 2016.

View attachment 75698

Edit : another tweet explaining how crazy the guy is.

Archive

I guess it confirms it the Rick guy.

Archive

View attachment 75708
Archive

It appears the stalker has changed his Twitter handle, though his account is still private:

He went from @Phoenix_Rick_ to @Rick_Phoenix_ in a truly Nolan-tier move.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Twitch rolled out a new feature where you can collaborate with people. Unfortunately the feature automatically turns on your webcam if you send a request.

knockmerry.png
[archive of initial tweet]
[archive of disclaimer tweet]

ADWInmate

Potentially nuclear levels of drama about to happen as Japanese Keemstar is set to publish videos of Nijisanji talents that were allegedly taken in secret by other Niji employees.

Update: Actual nuclear levels of drama as it is confirmed talents were drugged and filmed in compromising positions, with the material being sold and used as blackmail material. Nijisanji already purged all media done in collaboration with YAB studios, YAB himself being the alleged perpetrator so this seems legitimate.
No videos published, but the allegations are much more serious than initially assumed and against a well-known music producer.

Relevant Niji thread post

Stream of the allegations

Last edited:
Top Bottom