"If I had a choice between feet or piss... I'd choose piss"S.S. Isa

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Hearing them go full-on woman like this makes me envious of the gays.
I hear if you really want to it's pretty easy to become one in current year. Which one, a gay man or a woman? That's the neat part: Gay male or gender swapping to female, you can pick one or even BOTH by some of the current year metrics!

So anyway yeah maybe just don't try the family friendly route if you're gonna work with your 3 main girls fishman :SelenHAHAhere:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Meanwhile, Fishman:
Sakana_you_are_so_fucked.png

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
If Birch Gold will sponsor Rackets...
Birch gold, some Beanie shekels to promote his many failed projects that are still lingering, whatever replaced Silk Road Empire, anyone who can ship merch for less than $25 with a shorter lead time than six to eight business years, etc.

niggaphil

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
FYI to the late threadwatchers Pippa raided into this stream:

Pam decided to introduce her audience to Pippa by playing her original song live on stream. Surely Pippa isn't gonna be embarrassed by this.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Meanwhile, Pippa is running a victory lap around Tenma:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Meanwhile, Pippa is running a victory lap around Tenma:

I hope we dont get any news about a schizophrenic neet who shot a womanlet chirstmas cake who tried to shank her in her sleep

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I think they did a good collab/sponsorship! Tenma did a great job of showing the basic rules. Lia and Airi did a good job of talking up the game and gotcha (even if the gotcha is crap) and Pippa IS PIPPA and showed some surprising wins too!

I hope they do another Mahjong Collab with the rest of Gen 2, especially Shiina and Remi! :wtfman::shiinawangy:

niggaphil

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
To be honest, just don't let the Phase Origin girls do the sponsor works again. Leave it to the Phase 2 girls. Problem solved.

:Vesper-UNHINGED:

Phase Origins should do shitty sponsors like Raid Shadow Legends
Tenma, Iori and the JP girls can do Sponsored streams. Tenma really tried hard to keep things clean. The problem is the sponsors. They want the highest watched/subbed streamer to be in the collab because technically they will get more bang for their buck. They got some bang but not the one they were probably expecting. This is what happens when your marketing team is retarded and only cares for the numbers.

This is why you often see some girls get sponsored to play games they dont normally play or games they probably hate.

There's always raid shadow legends and pretty much any sponsor who dares to touch seth. My guess is that fishman still tries to cling to that small bit of seiso idol company he had in mind when he started and searches for family friendly sponsors. If any indie devs out there weren't fags and broke they could spend a couple thousand bucks to have their game being played by any of the phase girls and would at least do more than hunting game reviewers to play their games.
Its like Yagoo's dream but with more cope from the Fishman.

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
Finally caught up to this thread. I know you guys like to treat this thread like your gay discord chatroom, and fill the thread with endless white noise when you live post.
However could one of you guys do the community a service and start reposting any clips, oc, art or twitter sperging found in here into the main thread? I would be eternally grateful.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Tenma, Iori and the JP girls can do Sponsored streams. Tenma really tried hard to keep things clean. The problem is the sponsors. They want the highest watched/subbed streamer to be in the collab because technically they will get more bang for their buck. They got some bang but not the one they were probably expecting. This is what happens when your marketing team is retarded and only cares for the numbers.

I don't know why some people here are so convinced this was disastrous for the sponsor. I expect they had done their research and knew exactly what they were getting into with this particular group, and at any rate it's not like they represented the product poorly - they had a blast shit-talking each other over the game and fawning over the waifus and hazubandos. So long as enough people sign up for the game that the sponsor gets a return on their investment, what's the problem? Kirshe touches third rails far more than any of the Phase girls and she gets sponsorship deals too. I really can't imagine this stream would mean an end to PC's sponsorship prospects in the future.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Amidst all the liveposting I noticed people neglected to mention Tenma made a graduation joke and when Pippa said it was too soon Tenma literally said "I DON'T GIVE A SHIT!"
Rrats?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

RhoasJonas

Capippalist
Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Indexfags get the rope.

Imagine being one of the people that recommended this book to Pippa because it's your favourite book, and you think she'll enjoy reading it, or get something out of it. Instead, she hates it, you've ruined her week and she'll no doubt speak shit about it on random occasions just to twist the knife in.

Why even live.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Imagine being one of the people that recommended this book to Pippa because it's your favourite book, and you think she'll enjoy reading it, or get something out of it. Instead, she hates it, you've ruined her week and she'll no doubt speak shit about it on random occasions just to twist the knife in.

Why even live.
I was butthurt she wasn't going to read NHK, then a few hours after that stream I remembered that this is Pippa we're talking about, and then I was kinda glad she didn't.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Why even live.
I blame @raildex, we COULD be reading NHK now. BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I was butthurt she wasn't going to read NHK, then a few hours after that stream I remembered that this is Pippa we're talking about, and then I was kinda glad she didn't.
Pippa and Kirsche are the last people I want to partake in things I like, because I know they'll just shit on it like they do almost everything else later. :pippasadl:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Oh what a disastrous sponsored stream, Phase will surely never get the opportunity to do a sponsored stream again--

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom