"3. Cries when she can't drink alcohol"Takane Lui (about herself)

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Pippa: Too soon.
Tenma: I DON'T GIVE A SHIT!
I'm getting the feeling that they don't feel that bad about Yuri, I don't know why, really can't put my finger on it.

niggaphil

Tenma is malding and swearing motherfucker now

Sponsor gonna gone soon :whatastory:

Sven

Tenma is malding and swearing motherfucker now

Sponsor gonna gone soon :whatastory:
If the sponsor managed to get this far and decide not to pull, I don't think they'll care anymore

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Tenma has the luck of the gods on her side. She put the witch hex on the wheel.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Well, I think Tenma has used up her swear jar allowance in the last 3 minutes

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
I don't understand why Tenma has two jobs. She has to be making enough to live off of at this point.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
If someone gives Tenma even the slightest bit of lip at work she's probably gonna straight-up kill a man.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
This noodle thing sounds very convoluted.

I don't understand why Tenma has two jobs. She has to be making enough to live off of at this point.
Fish Fuck is a slave driver confirmed yet again. :fishfry:

niggaphil

She is just workaholic. I think she also need to pay her moderator and clipper (NotTheo), feed her family (she is living with her mom) and a cat in Romania with extra money.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
romaninans probably look down on streamers or something, I remember her saying that if her mom finds out she's a streamer she'd disown her or flip her shit hard.

Sven

She is just workaholic. I think she also need to pay her moderator and clipper (NotTheo), feed her family (she is living with her mom) and a cat in Romania with extra money.
Also probably some of that good old Asian "Streaming isn't a job its an embarrassment " sentiment as well in there somewhere.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
romaninans probably look down on streamers or something, I remember her saying that if her mom finds out she's a streamer she'd disown her or flip her shit hard.
Her mom already knows she's a streamer, she said hi and bye to stream once it was wholesome.

Edit: Some of you contest this and say she lied and said it was coworkers she was talking about. I'm unsure if this was the case or not.

Last edited:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
That's the thing assuming she's paid in Canadian she's making 3.3 times the about when adjusted to RON. If she paid in American it's 4.5 she's making fucking bank when compared to her cost of living.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Everybody shut up! She's back.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Man that was some grade A ragema lol
Fishman and the guy who approved the sponsorship probably have bedroom eyes for a rope after seeing Tenma's exit scene.

Could be a few reasons. She might need money for meds beyond the heart issues, maybe funding family, could be that she doesn't think it's the best long term plan for a life living, Hell maybe she just doesn't like being idle off stream. She didn't seem to have any specific issues with working her main job when she was talking about the company trip or whatever it was either.
Realistically if she can do both and doesn't hate it, there's not a lot of reason not to. Arguably smarter than the people who do just drop everything on the assumption vtubing is always going to pay the bills. Eggs in one basket and all that. Extra income sure doesn't hurt in current year with how fucked everything is either.

Her mom already knows she's a streamer, she said hi and bye to stream once it was wholesome.
Well that doesn't necessarily mean she knows specifics and approves. Tenma could have told her it was just her coworkers or something. I admit I don't remember what she said on the stream leading up to it and if she admitted she told her mom it was an audience or whatever though.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Her mom came over unexpectedly she bullshitted her mom said she was practicing English with some friends her mom doesn't know

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Everyone is going to be eating ghost pepper noodles and Pippa is just going to be having a nice noodle meal.

Hff201

Early Adopter
...did Lia just say she didn't know how to make noodles?

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
...did Lia just say she didn't know how to make noodles?
Zoomer woman, please understand, she might burn the house down making cereal and milk.

Hff201

Early Adopter
Zoomer woman, please understand, she might burn the house down making cereal and milk.
EVEN ZOOMERS CAN PUT NOODLES IN HOT WATER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom