"I HAVE A HOLE IN MY ASS!"Takanashi Kiara

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Risky move of her announcing the trip and location, someone might spot her, especially since she reflects sunlight and moonlight.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
At first I was bummed that I missed out on donating to the billboard, but looks like I have my chance to help extend the lease...!

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Pippa announcing that she will go see her billboard IRL now means that there will 10000% be people staking it out to see her. Why would she admit this on-stream?
Two month window, 24/7 lighting, I think she'll be fairly safe as long as she doesn't stop with the bird

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
It's on a busy road in the middle of a tourist area in the Smoky Mountains. That billboard is gonna get a lot of strange looks for the next two months.
I'm just imagining a bunch of Capipis just circling around the base chanting "pipipipipipipi" while the locals drive by watching with concern

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Brapfiend

The billboard really should have been outside a pharmacy, so Pippa fans can pick up their meds when they go to see the sign

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
This you being a nerd?
View attachment 15465
This equation equates to 3.33 obviously. For those of you who don't understand this is Sigma notation, something you learn in Calc 1. This equates to, 3(10)^[-(0)] +3(10)^[-(1)] + 3(10)^[-(2)] which equals 3 + 0.3 + 0.03 = 3.33

Last edited:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Two month window, 24/7 lighting, I think she'll be fairly safe as long as she doesn't stop with the bird
You just know someone will set up a hidden 24/7 camera system looking at all angles of the billboard and its' surroundings.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I don't know. You have to think it's a bit of trip considering it's in a different state, so she'd either have to do it in the window of her two days off or take time off to go specifically which would clue some freaks in.

Then there's the danger of Flamenco in the area
1677903722560.png

This equation equates to 3.33 obviously. For those of you who don't understand this is Sigma notation, something you learn in Calc 1. 3(10)^[-(0)] +3(10)^[-(1)] + 3(10)^[-(2)] which equals 3 + 0.3 + 0.03 = 3.33
No shit, it's a basic summation, I'm just assuming it was you because you always go on about being a math pervert or something.

Sven

"The man animated with wood carvings"

James Jameson is a man that knows his wood, and might be insane

smartestkidontheshortbus

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Are panda dicks black or white? Are they both?

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

smartestkidontheshortbus

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing
Is Tennessee a stand your ground state? Some guy named Reticule wanted me to ask for some reason.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
hi again, I come back to Pippa being based! EXACTLY, I hate the new video layout

Spergatory

Early Adopter
She doesn't care, avert your eyes if you don't want to see Panda dick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom