"I was always really curious about what... what being fucked by a tentacle would feel like"Himemiya Rie

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sven

Seriously though, I did read some anon saying it was because Rie complained after Pippa raided her after the karaoke (horror game/ menhara stream) and raiders were disruptive. I looked it up and it does add up, she raided her and the mods did have to tard wrangle a bit. That doesn't mean Rie actually complained though, could have been her mods, who knows.
So I mentioned this earlier and we are back on the raiding rrat's I will put down what I have seen of PC reactions to raiding Pippa has done.

Pippa - Pippa never raids Pippa so Pippa clearly hates Pippa. Pippa hate.
Tenma - Can't recall one but schedule times are very apart + Tenma is on Twitch a lot too
Uruka - Never seen Uruka have a problem with it, she gets thrown off track but she seems to get thrown off track by a lot of things
Lia - Usually the other way around, think one Lia raid happened at some point but yeah no memory
Iori - Schedules never align
Michiru - Has happened one or twice, last time it happened we got some Michi English
Nasa - Can't recall if this one has happened either

Yuri - Always on Twitch
Lumi - Same as Yuri, apparently hates Capipi but I still haven't found out why (I assume some spamming autists much like with Tenma)

Remi - Sings her raid song then continues being her normal wemtarded self
Erina - Sometimes doesn't even notice she got raided
Airi - Never seems to have an issue as seen today
Panko - Honestly I don't think I have even seen a Panko stream, when the hell is she even on
Shiina - Never seen Meemaw have an issue and she took the Foot raid, the most autistic Pippa raid to date
Rie - Usually fine, but had a menhara attack at the last one.

My rrat is Pippa is not being constrained on who she can raid, Tenma/Lumi due to annoyance at Capipi might have requested she not raid them at worse but I think she just felt bad after Rie had a bit of menhara and has been just sending us off elsewhere because she is afraid of causing problems again.

Oh and for a fresh rrat to go with this slightly older one
The bonk we heard about was for skipping the opening screen, I've noticed she is using it again every stream even when todays with it being delayed would have been the perfect one to skip it and she just talked over it anyways.

lvl8

My rrat is Pippa is not being constrained on who she can raid, Tenma/Lumi due to annoyance at Capipi might have requested she not raid them at worse but I think she just felt bad after Rie had a bit of menhara and has been just sending us off elsewhere because she is afraid of causing problems again.
I blame this on the capipis, there are some cunts who called Lumi "Yellow Pippa" on her chat, while Lumi can roll with the punches that shit is just insulting. Probably people who are from the IBS crowd who are used to call people like Vee "Sargon's milk fed gimp" or "carrier pigeon" thinks that these girls can take bantz like that.

Sven

I blame this on the capipis, there are some cunts who called Lumi "Yellow Pippa" on her chat, while Lumi can roll with the punches that shit is just insulting. Probably people who are from the IBS crowd who are used to call people like Vee "Sargon's milk fed gimp" or "carrier pigeon" thinks that these girls can take bantz like that.
I could see that easily and yeah there is no reason for the girls to have to take that shit, I'm not against it where it belongs but a lot of idiots can't figure out where it belongs. That was the nice thing I will say about the earlier days, yeah we were all "the worst people on the internet" but the Homeland and Chans have a culture that fosters an understanding the each board/thread has it's own rules, figure them out or be mocked like the dumbass you are. These people can't seem to figure those rules out, Pippa's chat is an oasis so once you walk away from it stop chugging your water bottles like lean because your back in the desert now.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Lia typically starts her stream two hours before Pippa. If Lia runs for two hours or more, she'll usually raid Pippa, if not, she'll find someone else to raid.
Lia is also as much of a shitposter as Pippa, she's just zoomer flavored.

GOTBB

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
So I mentioned this earlier and we are back on the raiding rrat's I will put down what I have seen of PC reactions to raiding Pippa has done.

Tenma - Can't recall one but schedule times are very apart + Tenma is on Twitch a lot too
Uruka - Never seen Uruka have a problem with it, she gets thrown off track but she seems to get thrown off track by a lot of things
Lia - Usually the other way around, think one Lia raid happened at some point but yeah no memory
Michiru - Has happened one or twice, last time it happened we got some Michi English

Yuri - Always on Twitch
Lumi - Same as Yuri, apparently hates Capipi but I still haven't found out why (I assume some spamming autists much like with Tenma)

Remi - Sings her raid song then continues being her normal wemtarded self
Erina - Sometimes doesn't even notice she got raided
Airi - Never seems to have an issue as seen today
Panko - Honestly I don't think I have even seen a Panko stream, when the hell is she even on
Shiina - Never seen Meemaw have an issue and she took the Foot raid, the most autistic Pippa raid to date

Oh and for a fresh rrat to go with this slightly older one
The bonk we heard about was for skipping the opening screen, I've noticed she is using it again every stream even when todays with it being delayed would have been the perfect one to skip it and she just talked over it anyways.
Panko usually streams around the noon and afternoon hours for those in the states (not sure what that is in her native fettuccine time) but lately she's been having health issues regarding her throat.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Panko usually streams around the noon and afternoon hours for those in the states (not sure what that is in her native fettuccine time) but lately she's been having health issues regarding her throat.
20:00 GMT+1

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing

Not_glowie

Just lurking
Just watching the VOD now, take your vitamins Pippa. You shouldn't have white spots on your nails, do your job @Reticule.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
No stream today for "health reasons." Take care of yourself already, you silly rabbit.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
THE_PIPFALL.png

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Just watching the VOD now, take your vitamins Pippa. You shouldn't have white spots on your nails, do your job @Reticule.
I'm trying.

No stream today for "health reasons." Take care of yourself already, you silly rabbit.
I hope she's ok, she gets sick so often :pippasadl:

Maybe she should take 3 days off a week, instead of 2, just to give herself more recovery time.

Also
1676771615102.png

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing
Reminder:

Coincidence?

Tetanus is an infection caused by bacteria called Clostridium tetani. When these bacteria enter the body, they produce a toxin that causes painful muscle contractions. Another name for tetanus is “lockjaw”. It often causes a person's neck and jaw muscles to lock, making it hard to open the mouth or swallow.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Tetanus is an infection caused by bacteria called Clostridium tetani. When these bacteria enter the body, they produce a toxin that causes painful muscle contractions. Another name for tetanus is “lockjaw”. It often causes a person's neck and jaw muscles to lock, making it hard to open the mouth or swallow.
Pippa doesn't have tetanus! She's just a little ill, she'll be fine.

hololive ruined /jp/

It's not even just that they should be grateful, the company itself should be forcing these raids down their gullet weather they like it or not! It's beneficial to the company that the love is spread throughout, that way if something causes Pippa to graduate or if some of her fans get bored of her they will still be attached to the company. This shouldn't be something her coworkers should be able to deny nor is it something Pippa should be able to choose not to do either. Phase is at a tipping point that could really make or break it especially with how other companies are floundering and they should be taking full advantage of that.
Going back to this for a second. The biggest hurdle for Pippa Raids is that capippalists aren't primarily vtuber fans and disregard idol culture, like not talking about pippa in their chats; tenma and lumi have on stream issues with this with lumi banning people and having a little rant about how she knows what pippa's upto because they're actual friends who talk off stream. we already know Nova and yuni were pals before joining PC. Anyway, pippa's fanbase is fully retarded and i can see why the other girls don't want that kind of disruption. Rie felt she doesn't deserve the large raids and i agree because rie is boring.
Iori is speculated to the one hat isn't friends with the girls. She probably sees this as a job and the other girls as a coworker. But there was a rrat going around that she found Pippa's content to be distasteful.
As i wrote above, capipis couldn't not talk about pippa for a while. Some retard came into the pippa fancord to bitch about lumi banning him and he ran away after being called a fucking idiot.

same time as Nerdma
Shiina has the same problem that lumi has where capippis will bring pippa up or talk about politicalshit nonstop. She did tell sperglords that Pippa is the girl for them a few days ago.
the best part about Rie is that she knows she's a boring streamer.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Looks like the fish is just as autistic as his talents when it comes to knowing what not to say.
Edited because I cannot into mobile posting.

fish.png

Last edited:

lvl8

Looks like the fish is just as autistic as his talents when it comes to knowing what not to say.
Edited because I cannot into mobile posting.

View attachment 14202
I can think of two reasons why he said that.
- Made her do something difficult
- Surprised her with something that is really big or important to the rabbit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom