"Go to the church and ask God to forgive you!"Abigail

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Guys what the hell Pippa raided Airi I was told there was infighting and that's why she doesn't raid PC members anymore

how could you lie to me like this
I think it might be mostly relegated to Gen1 and Invaders. Gen 2 seems to be mostly safe from that.

"Welcome to my house friends, as you can see, I'm a pervert and might sniff your hair while you're not looking. You know, give you the ol' Sleepy Joe Sniff by."

So do you get a huge hit of joy when you first get/open the item? Do you continue enjoying it long term when you look at it from time to time?
Huge domamine hit on that 1st day but thats about it. Gunpla dopamine lasts more if im customizing it.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Huge domamine hit on that 1st day but thats about it. Gunpla dopamine lasts more if im customizing it.
Weird, guess I'm just missing that part of my brain that gives that dopamine rush.

...Pippa...

I'll get the bandages! I can fix it! Pippa needs me!

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

lvl8

Car doors hate my finger...

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Of course.
Do you just use a revolver normally or something? The guard to keep you from holding the thing wrong is pretty prominent on Berettas if I remember right.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
You know, I like how excited she is, but is it just me or does anyone else feel underwhelmed when collecting stuff? It's nice to have something, but once I own it, I'm not particularly interested in it and I don't really get that sense of excitement I see with some people. It's definitely heartwarming to see how happy she is about the figures though, I'm happy for her.

When I consider acquiring new things, I consider how much of a pain it will be to move. And I've done some rather large moves in my life and have more planned in the future. By that standard, action figures (horny or otherwise) are not exactly a priority.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I'm still not 100% sure why some of Phase has such an issue with Pippa raiding. I know her fans are retarded, but like others have said it gets to a point where you need to learn how to deal with it if you want the company and your audience to grow.

I guess it may be worse for the talents when they're not playing a game because Airi has had no issues and has got over 50 gifted memberships just from this raid alone.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Do you just use a revolver normally or something? The guard to keep you from holding the thing wrong is pretty prominent on Berettas if I remember right.
I keep the medical field employed, please understand.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I blame @superduper for all of this.
TBH I don't have to do anything for Rie to be retarded and cause issues.
Seriously though, I did read some anon saying it was because Rie complained after Pippa raided her after the karaoke (horror game/ menhara stream) and raiders were disruptive. I looked it up and it does add up, she raided her and the mods did have to tard wrangle a bit. That doesn't mean Rie actually complained though, could have been her mods, who knows.

Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I'm still not 100% sure why some of Phase has such an issue with Pippa raiding. I know her fans are retarded, but like others have said it gets to a point where you need to learn how to deal with it if you want the company and your audience to grow.

I guess it may be worse for the talents when they're not playing a game because Airi has had no issues and has got over 50 gifted memberships just from this raid alone.
As far as I know the entire "Phase don't like Pippa raids" thing is still entirely rrat territory.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
yea! i want his fingers to fly off!
It would be more the part of the hand between the thumb and pointer, if you want him to lose a finger there's an older Revolver design that used some stupid large caliber and ripped off some guys finger because he had it extended beyond the cylinders.

Don't do this if you like your thumbs:
1676692070065.png

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
It would be more the part of the hand between the thumb and pointer, if you want him to lose a finger there's an older Revolver design that used some stupid large caliber and ripped off some guys finger because he had it extended beyond the cylinders.
The flab between my thumb and index finger is the red-headed stepchild in all this, thank you very much.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
As far as I know the entire "Phase don't like Pippa raids" thing is still entirely rrat territory.
It's a level above rrat because Pippa talked about being afraid to raid people because she's seen her audience act bad. This in addition to Rie talking about Pippa raids and how the audience is not too kind, it's relatively easy to put two and two together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom