[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
OH GOD THE NAIL ON HER THUMB
:vomit:

lvl8

You know, I like how excited she is, but is it just me or does anyone else feel underwhelmed when collecting stuff? It's nice to have something, but once I own it, I'm not particularly interested in it and I don't really get that sense of excitement I see with some people. It's definitely heartwarming to see how happy she is about the figures though, I'm happy for her.
I collect action figures and make diorama for photography. So the stuff I collect gets a lot of use

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
This one costs 350 used to 450 new.

17inches tall

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Does "AH MY SODA AH FUCK AH SHIT" qualify as a quote?

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
You know, I like how excited she is, but is it just me or does anyone else feel underwhelmed when collecting stuff? It's nice to have something, but once I own it, I'm not particularly interested in it and I don't really get that sense of excitement I see with some people. It's definitely heartwarming to see how happy she is about the figures though, I'm happy for her.
Depends on what you collect. Ideally it's something not only meaningful to you but something you can get practical purpose out of. Like those guys who collect model trains and build tracks and have them drive around, or the guys who are super into legos and build entire cities in their basements. People who collect funkopops and just put them on a shelf still in their box are soulless consoomers and will be the first to go in the upcoming revolution.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Spillkin Spilla making a soda mess.

I collect action figures and make diorama for photography. So the stuff I collect gets a lot of use
It's not really the value I'm questioning, it's more that excitement people get where they are super hyped when they first get it. Is it just them doing it for show or do people really have that much joy from something? I'm not ragging on it, I just don't fully understand that emotion.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
She's a dumbass kid.
She needs to get it out of her system and wise up like the rest of us.
Screenshot_1.png

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Depends on what you collect. Ideally it's something not only meaningful to you but something you can get practical purpose out of. Like those guys who collect model trains and build tracks and have them drive around, or the guys who are super into legos and build entire cities in their basements. People who collect funkopops and just put them on a shelf still in their box are soulless consoomers and will be the first to go in the upcoming revolution.
Even if she is just consooming plastic shit I'm glad she at least seems to be happier than she was during the pippincient two weeks ago.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

wew

Male hag love!
I guess this stream is confirmation that Pippa isn't as depressed anymore.
Vaguely remember Pippa saying a long while ago she would not own lewd figures, but now the libido has kicked in and she went on a buying spree.
that just means shes off her meds and can feel lust again

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Last edited:

lvl8

Spillkin Spilla making a soda mess.

It's not really the value I'm questioning, it's more that excitement people get where they are super hyped when they first get it. Is it just them doing it for show or do people really have that much joy from something? I'm not ragging on it, I just don't fully understand that emotion.
I don't know about other people, to me the stuff I buy are like fidget spinners. I get bored, I grab one action figure, pose them, admire, then back to whatever else I'm doing.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I don't know about other people, to me the stuff I buy are like fidget spinners. I get bored, I grab one action figure, pose them, admire, then back to whatever else I'm doing.
Fair enough. I kind of want something to put on a display, but I never know what I'd display.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Fair enough. I kind of want something to put on a display, but I never know what I'd display.
How about these figures?

I'm sure it'll be incredibly fun explaining things whenever someone visits.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I get that but for the most part I can't display them for lack of space. I have about 8 bootlegs and I preordered 2 real figures. Recently I did buy some display cases.

I had a Gunpla phase and those are fun but I haven't been able to build them for more than a year (moved to a temp house and everything is still in boxes). Once I put some lights on the display cases I will unpack my gunpla. I have painted and detailed about 4 of them (I have about 30). Those are a bit more satisfying than the figures as they are posable and you can customize them.

3138273.jpeg

How about these figures?

I'm sure it'll be incredibly fun explaining things whenever someone visits.
Implying anyone will visit.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
damn, she's really big

:smugina:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
1676690128144.png
The chad big titty rabbit
the virgin demon loli

lvl8

Invite a girl in your room and show her your collection of anime figures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom