"Hey If you're still watching tell your mom I'm gonna be a little late tonight"Magni Dezmond

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
1675477404383.png

Last edited:

Sven

I don't usually go through the effort of screenshotting chat but this was some prime schitzo in action so I grabbed all I could

She did acknowledge him before the last message and I am sure I missed some of them but my chat had left them behind already

Fresh Schitzo.jpg

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Don't forget she gets winded opening a box of toys. But then again, women's basketball isn't exactly a real sport, as they just depend on fundamentals because of their inability to dunk.
You don't need to dunk to be good at basketball. It's just that women are so slow and don't have the same muscle memory the male players have, so they suck in comparison. Being able to actually jump and dunk does make the game more fun to watch.

What the hell is up with these stories from Pippa, it's like she lived in some weird soap opera or teen drama. My childhood was plain as hell in comparison.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
The winning option is Pippa plays Geoguessr.
Or Pippa doesn't play a videogame at all.

Also imagine making a PS0.5 aesthetic streamerbait walking simulator, five times in a row, and each one runs worse than the previous one, but people keep giving you a pass.
ngl I genuinely like the aesthetic these games are going for, but the framerate's just too rough to look past. They're hard-carried by being streamerbait though.

"I can fix her" has a new challenger: "I can feed her"

EDIT
>"Thank you dear feeder"

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Oh come on, watching her play games isn't that bad. You could always just leave it on as background noise and do other things.
Isnt that bad compared to getting locked in a gas chambers or being dropped into a pit filled with snakes

Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Oh come on, watching her play games isn't that bad. You could always just leave it on as background noise and do other things.
Maybe, if she didn't go to the DSP school of being mad at videogames.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
You don't need to dunk to be good at basketball. It's just that women are so slow and don't have the same muscle memory the male players have, so they suck in comparison. Being able to actually jump and dunk does make the game more fun to watch.
It's a Futurama reference you nerd.

ngl I genuinely like the aesthetic these games are going for, but the framerate's just too rough to look past. They're hard-carried by being streamerbait though.
The yam salesman was worth the bad framerate in the last game.

Isnt that bad compared to getting locked in a gas chambers or being dropped into a pit filled with snakes
You're just a hater.

Maybe, if she didn't go to the DSP school of being mad at videogames.
But Ragekin is adorable when she gets to that point.

Sven

Oh good a rhythm section in a Chilla's game, can't even tell if the Rabbit is bad or the game

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Oh good a rhythm section in a Chilla's game, can't even tell if the Rabbit is bad or the game
Seeing as the button presses don't actually line up with any of the music ingame, I'd say it's the game.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Early Adopter
What the hell is up with these stories from Pippa, it's like she lived in some weird soap opera or teen drama. My childhood was plain as hell in comparison.
Check kirschey out. Her life stories are more insane than your average florida newspaper.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Spergatory

Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Check kirschey out. Her life stories are more insane than your average florida newspaper.
Sir, this is the Pippa thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom