"Man it feels so good to hear my name screamed... with so much despair"IRyS

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Goddamn I missed all the fun. It's always something in the Pippa thread, innit?

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
People who dug into incest game randomly got mad at people who played it or something? So that led to ye olde' yabbit and some people thought they were genius for finding.. almost 2 year old info which is I'm pretty sure mostly has been found inaccurate several times minus the simple shit like name. The rest basically looked like some kiddies found chase's "work" and knew they hit the BIG DOXXXXXMAX to get le ebil rebbi.
Probably smarter to let someone who was actually around summarize it, or someone can tell me if it's basically right/correct me as needed lol
That basically sums up the beginning of it, yeah. The zoomers mainly stuck to their cesspit until earlier, totally doxxmaxxing the rabbits evil groomer empire. Then one of them decided to post in Pippa's OSRS waiting room I believe, and the kid was immediately fucking doxed lol. Child punting ensued, and it was a grand old time.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

A bunch of special needs children were given access to the internet without supervision.

The threads supposed to go slower when Pippa's on break NOT FASTER!!!
Why is the Pippa thread at war with literal children right now? She hasn't done anything in the past 6 days!
Hey! They started it!
It doesn't help that they lost out on a lot of socialization during some of their formative years because of COVID lockdowns. Take a step back and think about the impact that being locked inside for 1-2 years has on a 8-9 year old. This is why they're unsalvageable.
I don't think covid effected their lives as much as you'd like to admit tbh...
Take a step back and you might realize being locked inside is all they've ever known. and it has nothing to do with covid.

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
"There ain't no party like a sharty party" - sharty forum member before doxxmaxxing themselves to own an anime rabbit, probably.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
That basically sums up the beginning of it, yeah. The zoomers mainly stuck to their cesspit until earlier, totally doxxmaxxing the rabbits evil groomer empire. Then one of them decided to post in Pippa's OSRS waiting room I believe, and the kid was immediately fucking doxed lol. Child punting ensued, and it was a grand old time.
Glad I got the gist of it then. I popped back in a couple pages before short did his "Is this dumbass serious" post and just rolled along from there catching up on the show.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Man, first time I saw goatse was from an old game forum getting raided by another. Lots of gruesome old stuff I saw back then was because of stuff like that. I was expecting something kind of messed up and I mean I guess it's better for the mods they didn't, but I'm still... disappointed?

I don't necessarily want to see it but it's like, "oh hey, nice hit. I remember that." Bah
Ah, Goatse, Meatspin, Lemonparty, Pain Olympics...those were the days.

Hey! They started it!

I don't think covid effected their lives as much as you'd like to admit tbh...
Take a step back and you might realize being locked inside is all they've ever known. and it has nothing to do with covid.

As was mentioned in an earlier post, this is Gen A (can we come up with more creative names, like Gen Retard 2 - Electric Boogaloo) being raised by Millenials who themselves are retarded, and the product of their poor educational system. Gen X was the last cool, "go fuck yourself" group.

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I missed all of this because I was Rocket Racing and Lego Fortnite, does this mean I'm turning into a zoomer

surely things can't get even more homosexual in the last three or four days of Pippa's vacation, right

Panko Enjoyer

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
So today we have a four-way oldschool internet food fight between Kiwi, Sharty, 4chan, and TVA, and we also have Pippa talking to Pippa.

I smile because some classic internet is alive and well.
This post gave me a silly little idea cuz it reminded me of something I saw a long time ago. Maybe I'll doodle it and share here later.

diethylether

bird molecule
View attachment 59646
I guess the children gave up on their crusade. Also wtf is this ape speech? Do these motherfuckers pretend to be retarded or just can't help it? I'd rather get schooled on ebonics than read one more god damn post of this unfunny garbage, go fuck yourselves.
there's a shitload of christmas filters from what I've observed over the past days
deliver presents to = dox
easter = Twitter
bread = thread
raisin = fucking/fàggot (?)
snowman = fàggot/nìgger
krampus = fàggot/nìgger
snowball fight = raid
the christmas spirit = soyjak (?)
bad boy = soyjak (?)
brim = coal (soyjak lingo for cringe)
gift = gem (soyjak lingo for based)
pozzing our neghole = ?
santa's workshop = soyjak.party (?)
grinch = troon (?)
SPIRIT OF CHRISTMAS = ratio
Let your heart be bright! = ?
take with a grain of salt since I never tested any of them but they're all replacement filters

The threads supposed to go slower when Pippa's on break NOT FASTER!!!
Why is the Pippa thread at war with literal children right now? She hasn't done anything in the past 6 days!
I honest to god hope kirsche or someone relays this story to pippa so she can have a hearty laugh over the group of failures that were trying to ruin her.

VnvYu2OXXJ.png
they found our achilles heel, it's fucking over

I might actually compile a story image for this, still pretty groggy but maybe I'll invest some time later today

Last edited:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
View attachment 59648
they found our achilles heel, it's fucking over
Oh no, not more Pink Woman FAT looping.

Then again, since the spergs seemingly can't do anything right, they'll go after Calli and invoke Cover's legal assfucking of them in court.

That's way worse than what we are willing to do. Like friendly chats with law enforcement. Or Bitcoin Bikers. Maybe we can give Kjel and Poojeet a hot tip about Jewsh being near Alex Beskorsy or Jerry Harper. Reinacting his famous assault on the Moon household, Kjel can show up with a machete. All of this in Mordor.

And if they made our autistic little sister cry, I'm very certain one of the very stable, not at all heavily armed (and competent) Pippa/Phase Enjoyers would coincidentally be in the vicinity of ID'd spergs with no forewarning.

That's not even a threat. I'm just saying - someone going to Pippa's defense (that isn't Sleepy) will likely be the first vtuber-related killer.

For fuck's sake, the two named spergs already have Jewgle searches for their names populating results right back to TVA. They've successfully branded themselves as unemployable, dumb Yamanbatards for any background checks. lmao

Last edited:

diethylether

bird molecule
Oh no, not more Pink Woman FAT looping.

Then again, since the spergs seemingly can't do anything right, they'll go after Calli and invoke Cover's legal assfucking of them in court.
I'm pretty sure this is about kirsche and the TVAcord meltdown

And if they made our autistic little sister cry, I'm very certain one of the very stable, not at all heavily armed (and competent) Pippa/Phase Enjoyers would coincidentally be in the vicinity of ID'd spergs with no forewarning.

That's not even a threat. I'm just saying - someone going to Pippa's defense (that isn't Sleepy) will likely be the first vtuber-related killer.
pippa coming back from her week off just to find the news of 2 dead children a few miles away from her home, an arrested capippi facing a life sentence and dms from sakana

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
I'm pretty sure this is about kirsche and the TVAcord meltdown

pippa coming back from her week off just to find the news of 2 dead children a few miles away from her home, an arrested capippi facing a life sentence and dms from sakana
It is, but invariably the Pink Woman loop happens whenever FAT is thrown out in a thread.

I think a Capipi would be able to leave no traces. A Harine on the otherhand..

:smugpipi:

Also the DMs are Fish telling her that he loves her like a daughter, and wishing her a Merry Christmas.

Stunned But Dumb

You think Sakana's the kind of drunk who cries and tells them he's glad to have them as part of his found family?

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
You think Sakana's the kind of drunk who cries and tells them he's glad to have them as part of his found family?
Probably only to Dizzy during a venting car ride.

lvl8

Also the DMs are Fish telling her that he loves her like a daughter, and wishing her a Merry Christmas.
The retarded daughter he never had.

diethylether

bird molecule
Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you: Autism

oh I forgot to give special thanks to Short for the dox and Thhrang for his 🧹

Last edited:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Debating doing a stream about this tomorrow.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you: Autism

oh I forgot to give special thanks to Short for the dox and Thhrang's 🧹

damn im never in the screen shots

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom