"Googoo-gaga, my skin is more yellow than yours!"Kobo Kanaeru

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
So they thought poking at the autistic doxsite's little sister was a good idea why? Retards, I know, but even actual retards I've known have more self awareness and self-preservation than those louts. Is this me getting old and not understanding just how retarded the newer generations are?
This was much more than your regular retardation. Imagine being so fucking dumb you try to dox someone only to dox yourself. As well as multiple other users of your site ALSO GIVING OUT THEIR OWN FUCKING NAMES. Multiplying the child debuff, along with the retard debuff has some interesting results.
Post-Millennial generations never being taught the value of opsec, or even knowing the Internet prior to the gay fag push to tie one's identity to their Jewgle (etc.) account because of mean words on the Internet.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
So much has happened in the last week I already forgot how it started.
It all started with the Long Wait and that damn Pippa smile.

RedRage

Salado

It all started with the Long Wait and that damn Pippa smile.
Humor me for a second.

Where this people and or site involved in the unearthed of some of that Idol whore talent crap or am I getting all my shit wrong?

Actually brain damaged, please understand.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Post-Millennial generations never being taught the value of opsec, or even knowing the Internet prior to the gay fag push to tie one's identity to their Jewgle (etc.) account because of mean words on the Internet.
But the internet is full of nice people and no major corporation has ever done anything wrong who wouldn't give their information to the nice people who run things!?

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Humor me for a second.

Where this people and or site involved in the unearthed of some of that Idol whore talent crap or am I getting all my shit wrong?

Actually brain damaged, please understand.
they were doxing the people who played the incest game.

Salado

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
children.png
I guess the children gave up on their crusade. Also wtf is this ape speech? Do these motherfuckers pretend to be retarded or just can't help it? I'd rather get schooled on ebonics than read one more god damn post of this unfunny garbage, go fuck yourselves.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

View attachment 59646
I guess the children gave up on their crusade. Also wtf is this ape speech? Do these motherfuckers pretend to be retarded or just can't help it? I'd rather get schooled on ebonics than read one more god damn post of this unfunny garbage, go fuck yourselves.
Anglo education, pls understand.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
View attachment 59646
Sheet I feels myselfs getting more crunked in the headizzle the longer I stare at them monkey scratchins

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Still about 3 days left to go but it's been intersting to see just how intense the withrawls from pipkin can get.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Still about 3 days left to go but it's been intersting to see just how intense the withrawls from pipkin can get.
Thank god I still have the chinchilla... Oh fuck its the weekend carry me bros

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

Rabbit we're going insane but please get some rest. We'll be here and just as broken as ever when you return.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
So much has happened in the last week I already forgot how it started.
A bunch of special needs children were given access to the internet without supervision.

azlk

curiosity didnt kill the cat but sure gave it PTSD
I need a Pippa x Pippa collab to see if it causes a singularity to form.
American Pippa and British Pippa will form the PipkiNATO alliance. It's over

Panko Enjoyer

tbh half of it is word filters, but yeah, they're either elaborate trolls or actually just retarded
There's A LOT of word filters but they're retarded and speak outside that place while using those filters as lingo. They say that stuff sort of like how some people use to say "pwn'd" or "owned" in the early 2000s.
These kids' parents should be ashamed of themselves.
These kids are Gen Alpha, which is the group after Zoomers. Their parents are usually Millennials, so they're actual retards because they were raised by soft people. It doesn't help that they lost out on a lot of socialization during some of their formative years because of COVID lockdowns. Take a step back and think about the impact that being locked inside for 1-2 years has on a 8-9 year old. This is why they're unsalvageable.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
The threads supposed to go slower when Pippa's on break NOT FASTER!!!
Why is the Pippa thread at war with literal children right now? She hasn't done anything in the past 6 days!

azlk

curiosity didnt kill the cat but sure gave it PTSD
Why is the Pippa thread at war with literal children right now? She hasn't done anything in the past 6 days!
They brought it on themselves by pulling a john wick and trying to fuck with TVA's favorite bunny. At least one of them was taught a valuable life lesson on opsec

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
At least be here when something interesting happens rie

Oh wait you were streaming you feeding fuck your Gwen is fucking ass it's like looking at a gameplay made by someone without ligaments

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Well that was a weird bit to catch up on.
Shine on you glorious retards, watching you punt children as a return is pretty amusing stuff.

Anyway to fit in, something something League comment. Blah blah Rie wtf?

I guess the only 4 people who found chase entertaining finally got mad and did something about to defend his honor? I think I missed the first half or some such assuming this started a few days ago instead of the tism storm that kicked up like 12 pages ago.
People who dug into incest game randomly got mad at people who played it or something? So that led to ye olde' yabbit and some people thought they were genius for finding.. almost 2 year old info which is I'm pretty sure mostly has been found inaccurate several times minus the simple shit like name. The rest basically looked like some kiddies found chase's "work" and knew they hit the BIG DOXXXXXMAX to get le ebil rebbi.
Probably smarter to let someone who was actually around summarize it, or someone can tell me if it's basically right/correct me as needed lol
Oddly enough in this thread's defense, usually the schizo'ing happens from the members and not from random dumbasses starting shit :whatastory:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom