"Like... Why don't [Vtuber fans] act NORMAL and make Fursonas like the rest of us..."krisispiss

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

I'm just feeling bad for her at this point, what the fuck

in other news, someone keeps posting deslar'ris "private" tweets to pippa in the fancord and my god this guy is starting to give me the fucking creeps

A

then he goes on to post shit like this

View attachment 57973

Reticule might have to duel this guy to the death soon if he wants to keep his honor

>that posting style
doesn't he ritualpost on pcg?

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Pippa's reaction, along with many others I see there, are incredibly baffling and downright disturbing to me.

The clip is so... tame? Lame? Flat? Just... what? How is that in anyway impactful? The guy even has a voice over. How the hell is anyone impacted emotionally from that clip? The performance, pacing, voice over, music - it's comical if anything.

That anyone feels even the slightest bit of sadness or outrage over it honestly may be the biggest blackpill for humanity I've seen in a while. We really need World War III to get a desperately needed shock to the system so people can be in touch with reality again, because holy shit.
Felt the same when reading Anne Frank tbh

RedRage

>that posting style
It reads like a more sane Pipillow poster so maybe
1701202435745.png

Also, Pippa getting sad over a blond boy overreacting to some dumb challenge shit and feeling bad for him, are you really surprised?

Last edited:

JMForte

>that posting style
It reads like a more sane Pipillow poster so maybe
1701202435745.png
Not really a unique posting style on /vt/ at all. Also pretty sure the dude doesn't like /vt/
in other news, someone keeps posting deslar'ris "private" tweets to pippa in the fancord and my god this guy is starting to give me the fucking creeps
They aren't that private if his account isn't private, he could make it private and Pippa would still be able to see them and sometimes give them a like, which she has done before, seeing as she does follow him.

diethylether

bird molecule
They aren't that private if his account isn't private, he could make it private and Pippa would still be able to see them and sometimes give them a like, which she has done before, seeing as she does follow him.
I know, but only pippa can interact with the tweet, which is why I put it in quotation marks. Wasn't sure what else to call it.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Didn't Deslar'ris facedox himself at a convention one time? I remember his appearance being ghastly but I could be conflating that with someone else.

RedRage

He has an AO3 account and is writing a Pippa isekai fanfic, I'm not gonna read it, but its here for those that want it I guess, no idea if this has been talked about before.

kingcaid

Didn't Deslar'ris facedox himself at a convention one time? I remember his appearance being ghastly but I could be conflating that with someone else.
Proposed to Pippa at offkai
Edit: @RedRage airi is somewhat responsible for that. She found out about it and egged him on in PCD. It was originally gonna get read on stream but either masq went lol no when he reviewed it or des got cold feet. I didn't care enough to keep track.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
He has an AO3 account and is writing a Pippa isekai fanfic, I'm not gonna read it, but its here for those that want it I guess, no idea if this has been talked about before.
Wasn't it Airi that had him write that? Swear I remember a collab between her and Pippa was supposed to be them reading that.

RedRage

DogBone

I'm not caught up on my Christory, but let me postulate that Chris and Barb ate Robertchu and consuming his flesh is causing the madness that led to Chris fucking his mother. He's got the kuru in his brain!!!

Anime Fan

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Eat em and breed em

I need help
saw this when i was gonna open the waiting room

Short

God Damn the Sun
This is Des.

2023-11-28 24123.png
168696529469329014241241.png

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
(not to sound like an asshole, well I mean I am, and I always sound like an asshole....)
(but guys when I saw Des back then I thought he was a troon, he didn't get in a car accident did he)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom