"waaao, unbiriibaow!"Usada Pekora

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Well realizing that should tell you Henya enjoyed her time with you, Pippa. Silly rabbit.

Sven

Why am I not surprised the stream time question was a near spaghetti moment, she's just so insanely menhara sometimes

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Pippa and Ollie really need to collab so they can spend eight hours straight gushing about vtubers.
tbh I could see that once Ollie graduates, sad but true

Postal rrat

chinshilla

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
She is fangirling so hard.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
A clean and happy Pippa, what a good sight.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Sven

I don't think it's far fetched that Holo ID would collab with Phase.
It's not even a Holo ID thing, Ollie is just Ollie, she goes wherever and can show up anywhere from a 6 view video's comment section to a 1 views live chat

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
I don't think it's far fetched that Holo ID would collab with Phase.
I just assume Hololive would have a block on those or wouldn't go forward with it just because pippa is "off-color" or whatever.

06-04-2004

Reasonable men must do unreasonable things
I think she did just fine, really enjoyed it; hopefully this is a little confidence boost that pushes her (or Phase in general) to green-light more high-profile collabs.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Salado

Is there a way to tell her she did great? I think she did and she should (if she wants) collab with others (LIKE KSON). Just be yourself Rabbit, I had 3 streams just for you.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Bets on guerilla? I'm thinking kinda unlikely given she raided Nasa and talked about it hurting to breathe + her wanting to either lay down or run up and down her stairs but but she also has a shitton of jitters so who knows.

JMForte

Seems everyone outside of actual antis loved that collab because it was a good collab. Honestly, one of her best collabs I would say. Henya and Pippa work together really fucking well.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Atlas

It's not even a Holo ID thing, Ollie is just Ollie, she goes wherever and can show up anywhere from a 6 view video's comment section to a 1 views live chat
True, I've seen her in some of the most unexpected places.

Salado

Bets on guerilla? I'm thinking kinda unlikely given she raided Nasa and talked about it hurting to breathe + her wanting to either lay down or run up and down her stairs but but she also has a shitton of jitters so who knows.
She should go to bed, but I don't discard it.

JMForte

I doubt it with the time and amount she streamed and how out of it she actually seemed. Also jong is still down for maintenance.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom