"Shiina like, popped her pussy for us"Dizzy Dokuro

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMForte

kingcaid

Pippa and kirsche are going to end up meat sisters. I really wish I didn't live in the timeline where I had to type that.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Do you guys think that mentioning Piggly Wiggly, a regional but ultimately prolific grocery store chain and weaboo stores is enough for a full dox?

People already know where she lives, unless you triangulated all the weaboo shops that have been popping up around the NC area then all she mentioned was that and a chain grocery store

Ngl i know she is fucking retarded but i dont think that was enough even with extreme tism out there that gets a dox from an eye reflection and a stream of a flag

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
If he keeps mentioning "wagyu beef Kirsche", I will anti.
he cant eat out the real thing bc theres an ocean in the way so he makes a steak replica

Do you guys think that mentioning Piggly Wiggly, a regional but ultimately prolific grocery store chain and weaboo stores is enough for a full dox?

People already know where she lives, unless you triangulated all the weaboo shops that have been popping up around the NC area then all she mentioned was that and a chain grocery store

Ngl i know she is fucking retarded but i dont think that was enough even with extreme tism out there that gets a dox from an eye reflection and a stream of a flag
It could give the city or town she lives in but theres enough towns and people to get in the way of that. its only 3 hours to drive top and bottom and 8 hours east to west. so if she says "its an hour drive" it doesnt narrow anything down.

Last edited:

yeah me

dirty grey in chat
This whole streamer and discord arc has made me think so much lesser of the proprietor of this fine establishment
discord'll do that to a motherfucker

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
I am unsure if not being in that discord is missing out or a blessing.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

yeah me

dirty grey in chat
I am unsure if not being in that discord is missing out or a blessing.
I sometimes wonder that, then discord asks me for the 20th time for a phone number and after 10 minutes of not accepting various freesms numbers, I'm reminded it's actually a blessing.

Topo Chico

I’m fairly confident in the prior triangulation + last nights shit that I could camp outside of one of the two anime stores likely in her driving distance to find her. You’re looking for an awkward looking 12 year old that drives, she sticks out like a sore thumb. It would take time but it’s doable.

It would be trivial to follow her home to get an address or just snap a photo of her for a modern face dox. She has schizos who think they’re her soul mate and men who make her out of meat. There is some genuine levels of danger in her leaking so much.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
I sometimes wonder that, then discord asks me for the 20th time for a phone number and after 10 minutes of not accepting various freesms numbers, I'm reminded it's actually a blessing.

I wonder if doofus bossman will let me make an officially unofficial IRC channel.

I mean he made a forum, may as well keep going back in time to when things didn't suck so much.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
It's a normal rule, but I feel the comment it's self was almost innocent. Just saying "I'm watching you and Pippa" isn't that bad, even if it is bringing up another streamer. Really I think it'd be better for the mod to time the person out then for her to bitch at the chat because it just sounds very cunty and unattractive. Right or wrong, people will stop watching her if they think she's too annoying.
It's a retarded rule, simply because it's a rule that has nuance and most streamers are retarded. It's like giving the keys to an armored truck to Stephen Hawking.

Here are a couple things I've seen multiple times

1) Streamer will freak out about chat namedropping someone... that the streamer had already mentioned during the stream, sometimes THE SENTENCE BEFORE

2)A streamer will talk about not being able to find a collab partner for a specific game, a chatter will name someone who regularly plays it. "WHY ARE YOU BRINGING UP HERRRRR THIS IS MYYYY STREAM" (hi Lia)

You have some streamers that don't have this rule or are lax with it, and you know what? They never have this problem because they aren't dumbasses and make it a problem

You know what is worse than a retarded rule? Putting a retard in charge that is too dumb to enforce it properly

EDIT: I fucking hate cell phones

Last edited:

Eat em and breed em

I need help
JUst noticed she rebought the checkmark on twitter

diethylether

bird molecule
It's a retarded rule, simply because it's a rule that has nuance and most rules are retarded. It's like giving the keys to an armored truck to Stephen Hawking.

Here are a couple things I've seen multiple times

1) Streamer will freak out about chat namedropping someone... that the streamer had already mentioned during the stream, sometimes THE SENTENCE BEFORE

2)A streamer will talk about not being able to find a collab partner for a specific game, a chatter will name someone who regularly plays it. "WHY ARE YOU BRINGING UP HERRRRR THIS IS MYYYY STREAM" (hi Lia)

You have some streamers that don't have this rule or are lax with it, and you know what? They never have this problem because they aren't dumbasses and make it a problem

You know what is worse than a retarded rule? Putting a retard that is too dumb to enforce it properly
I mean, to a certain degree, I can understand it. Pippa is the leading star of phase numberwise. I can see some envy being present, especially when she's constantly being brought up. Though they should try to get over it and use it as an advantage instead of malding over it...

1696097788245.png

Pippa please...

edit: speaking of which

JMForte

Last edited:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

diethylether

bird molecule
So this is her latest hyper fixation? Unfunny jokes? Or is it the meds? I got one. I woman makes a joke.
reminds me of dating guides that would advise you to "be funny to engage in smalltalk" so it's less awkward and then drop the corniest shit you can imagine

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

JMForte

reminds me of dating guides that would advise you to "be funny to engage in smalltalk" so it's less awkward and then drop the corniest shit you can imagine
It's either that or she read the "a man walked into a bar" joke and just died of laughter and got fixated on jokes. Regardless, same results. Shitty jokes.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom