"I think TEMPUS needs to become an animal, since we have foxes, squirrels, kobo, birds, and mouse"Pako

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

wrp

I'm not positive so I can very much be wrong and you all can shoot me, but I always figured he was this guy.
View attachment 43430
He posted this a month ago and another (and actually more obnoxious retard) got mad at him and told him to go back to /pol/.
View attachment 43432
About two months ago he also had a debate with retards in her server about cities and trucks (admittedly the others were bigger fags).
View attachment 43433
That's not even other retards, that's just one retard that always wants to argue lefty shit and as far as I can tell has some moral crusade over trying to groom /here/tubers away from 4chan.
But yes, thank you for reminding me of my banger comebacks.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
You know I have to, from the Rekieta thread.
1693715424247.png
Wrong, no-one loves Ralph.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
That'll probably come after one of the dramafags covers it and/or some retard superchats her about it.
I mean this IS Pippa. She's probably just going to be like "Hey don't be a dick to the dev. They just said they won't support mods, not that they're going to try and shut them down. Kay Yu was just saying mods might cause issues with future versions and saves/leaderboards."
When it comes to vtuber stuff except shit like the OperaGX thing or fags trying to cause problems like hogwarts, I feel like she's generally pretty adverse to vtuber related drama.

I was mid typing but yeah. I rather figured she'd just try to be on the safe side and do the cautionary thing.

Last edited:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
I hope she doesn't go menhera over Kay Yu's Tweets.
Eh, it's tangential, so I doubt she would care too much it's not a direct call out. Pippa is in a "safe" position as of now as the Hogwarts shit cemented her position as those retards lost hard, and openly seething about it only gains traction in their echo chambers and to those who don't know the situation. However, Pippa needs to reinforce this by taking collabs with Henya and Kson not only from a fan perspective but from a strategic sense, as gay as that sounds. As far as these rats are concerned, she's still small enough to try and ruin/control, and retards will run gay ops to ruin her reputation for the "greater good". Colabing with Kson would help remedy this a bit as it keeps others from taking these retards at their word and due the bare minimum research to form their own option.
Edit: god fucking damit

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

I don't want to continuously loop the holocure shit, but I just found out Henya has a mod, and she replied to it. Given that she is even more popular than Pippa, the timing is even more suspect.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Sure love how people have to live in fear of streaming a passion project of a passion project, nothing says altruism like screeching about a rip off of a rip off.

lvl8

06-04-2004

Reasonable men must do unreasonable things
Sure love how people have to live in fear of streaming a passion project of a passion project, nothing says altruism like screeching about a rip off of a rip off.
Can't have anything nice because everyone is always gonna be homosexual about something. She'll probably menhera a little but hopefully not too much. Still dumb bullshit IMO.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
That's not even other retards, that's just one retard that always wants to argue lefty shit and as far as I can tell has some moral crusade over trying to groom /here/tubers away from 4chan.
But yes, thank you for reminding me of my banger comebacks.
Last I'll bring it up since it's not related, but it was largely you vs 4 or so guys during the truck/city debate. They kept talking about how truck drivers in cities were the devil or some gay shit honestly Miia's community has some massive fags.
Also, this guy also has a hateboner for you and has a spergout anytime 4chan is even mentioned. I find these funny.
Screenshot_20230903_003220_Discord.jpg

Gay, but understandable I guess. Kay really shouldn't have said anymore than his first post. The rest is just passive agressive gay shit.

wrp

There you retards go jumping the gun. Reserving this space for when he replies saying put the vod back up/doesn't reply and I can edit this to shittalk him for being a megafaggot.

1693716321181.png

HAHA! I am vindicated!

Last edited:

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Can't have anything nice because everyone is always gonna be homosexual about something. She'll probably menhera a little but hopefully not too much. Still dumb bullshit IMO.
You can have all kinds of nice things, just accept the transactional benefits as opposed to idealism.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
i see some people are making out Pippa's "oh shit i fucked up dood" moment/tweet as a grand "She bent the knee smh smh fr fr" ment

ill see you all in the next 30 pages of autism, i need to get some popcorn

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
i see some people are making out Pippa's "oh shit i fucked up dood" moment/tweet as a grand "She bent the knee smh smh fr fr" ment

ill see you all in the next 30 pages of autism, i need to get some popcorn
The problem is that she didn't fuck up, but she's in the process of convincing herself she did.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

I don't want to continuously loop the holocure shit, but I just found out Henya has a mod, and she replied to it. Given that she is even more popular than Pippa, the timing is even more suspect.

The first part of my statement aged poorly, but the rest of it still stands. Pippa needs help from more normie vtubers to keep getting gay oped like this.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
The problem is that she didn't fuck up, but she's in the process of convincing herself she did.

Then you have massive faggots like this that aren't helping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom