[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Thank you pippa for reminding the donopigs they pay to feed your terrible taste in gacha characters. It's more effective then any shitpost I could come up with.
It's gachas and her extremely unhealthy eating/drinking habits.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
see? lol is a better game. no gacha and you can get all the champs for free. and its fun!
Remind me again, how long would it take you go get all of the heroes for free, if you started playing today?
Because it's probably up there somewhere around 700-800 hours of grinding matches.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Saturnus

haha it's unou
see? lol is a better game. no gacha and you can get all the champs for free. and its fun!
Dota 2 is even better and doesn't deceive you that you can get all the champions for free, they just give them to you!
You lose one inch of your sanity every time you play one game.I wouldnt say its "free"
Playing a Moba is basically a drug addiction. If I could go back in time I would stop myself from playing Dota 2 for 5k hours and go invest that time either to something productive or playing csgo instead.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Fucking chat trying to gaslight her to a regular time stream? God fucking damn I hate these people.

Anime Fan

The way she's describing it makes it sound like Genshin is just a major time and money sink. Glad I never got into it.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
"regular stream tonight?" "you missed yesterday"
Fucking kill yourself

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Eat em and breed em

I need help

kingcaid

We really are going to get the gumi experience. this is so awful it wraps around to being hilarious.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
This jeremy guy

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

Anime Fan

So how long til this dude goes full schizo? My money is on when he finds out about zax.
rb2kl1b5lk1b2l45b7.PNG

kingcaid

The best part about the schizo akasupas is JL has a mini melty when they get brought up in the discord. :smugpipi:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Remind me again, how long would it take you go get all of the heroes for free, if you started playing today?
Because it's probably up there somewhere around 700-800 hours of grinding matches.
yeah its more, but the good thing is that those hours = skill so you shouldn't shit up my games being a retard. (aram only player btw)

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
The best part about the schizo akasupas is JL has a mini melty when they get brought up in the discord. :smugpipi:
Good info, hope it keeps happening.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Of course it would. Money is the only thing that degenerate could offer. The more whales she gets, the more he pisses and shits himself.

Short

God Damn the Sun

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Speaking of schizo's where did drunk carl go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom