"I just wish I had an actual dick sometimes, like- I'm glad to be a womans, but man, just wish I could feel pussy like that 😔"Dena

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Short

God Damn the Sun
Can you find a tweet older then this one from him about Pippa?
2023-08-27 ererw3eqrw3eqrw3.png

A
I will never undertand the people that took GG this serious
2023-08-27 werewewr.png

A

JMForte

Speaking of retards who wants influence over the streamer and their content. Did anyone actually like the bullshit Xynchro/Low Effort Clips pulled with his anti-politics commentary anniversary video?
No but man he was fucking seething about jong in the fan discord. I would go get screenshots but I can't cause I'm phone posting right now.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

JMForte

Also I like how jong and genshin seems to have gotten Henri riled up again, dude is in /pcg/ complaining about China and having a crush on Pippa again.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
If a /vt/ fag can get married and have kids and actually move on with their life what's stopping you?
high standards for women

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Honestly should just make a new fb and forget about the one she's using with those posts on it. I say make a new one because I recall her saying she uses the market place there to buy stuff.

Anime Fan

Can you find a tweet older then this one from him about Pippa?
I did a quick look and wasn't able to find anything. But based on some of his other tweets it's not surprising that he's probably one of the retards that started watching her because of the Hogwarts Legacy drama.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I will never undertand the people that took GG this serious
GG did actually have some serious parts to it, and did have a conference with the SPJ to establish better ethics in journalism, but too many people tried to cling to it too long and were rather stupid.

@Reticule

you gotta take your shot, she's got baby lust!
I can fix this problem! With our combined genetics we'd create the ubermensch.

JMForte

It was obvious Pippa would put youtube above having kids or anything of the like. This does got me wondering if she had to pick between her family, zax, and some real life friends, real life obligations and all that jazz or youtube and streaming, what she would pick.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
This does got me wondering if she had to pick between her family, zax, and some real life friends, real life obligations and all that jazz or youtube and streaming, what she would pick.
:confusedshuba: Wondering? Has the answer not blatantly been in our faces for the last two years?
She's coping. She'll want kids soon enough, they all do. :magnicope: :optimistic:
Something something, probably relevant, something something.
1693154812641.png

JMForte

Wondering? Has the answer not blatantly been in our faces for two years?
Oh no I do remember, I explicitly remember her going doomer and posting about wanting to live inside the internet. I still think it's a you don't know what they'll actually do until they actually get put in that situation kind of thing.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

lvl8

JMForte

She's coping. She'll want kids soon enough, they all do. :magnicope: :optimistic:
I think I remember her talking about being terrified of killing her kid if she had them if she got into an autistic rage because of the babies crying or whatever.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
:confusedshuba: Wondering? Has the answer not blatantly been in our faces for the last two years?

Something something, probably relevant, something something.
View attachment 42377
Well that's a rabbit hole I wasn't aware about. Time to read it and want to rip my eyes out after.

I think I remember her talking about being terrified of killing her kid if she had them if she got into an autistic rage because of the babies crying or whatever.
Out of all the vtubers I actively watch, Pippa is the least likely to have children because she's so fucking messed up in the head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom