"I regret shaving my feet... now it's cold here when I go outside" aMoona Hoshinova

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Eat em and breed em

I need help
This came up in prechat too
DYRBI?
1693110142612.png

1693110104309.png

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I just skimmed the wiki, I didn't watch this early 2000s anime
View attachment 42265
akagi is a manga series about mahjong, and one single match about akagi and an old ass dude lasted like 10 years IRL being published, the anime cuts down everything to just their first and second encounter, then skips ahead like 50 years into the future to end the anime, the manga lasted a long ass time being published, and it was just playing mahjong and the main characters betting blood, if they loss then they'll lose a certain amount of blood until either of them died.

Anime Fan

Anime Fan

Looks like she did get the time for the stream messed up. She needs to do a better job of reading her sponsorship deals.

Last edited:

Eat em and breed em

I need help

kingcaid

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Looks like she did get the time for the stream messed up. She needs to do a better job of reading her sponsorship deals.

Does this mean she was meant to be streaming twice? 🤔 or was the sunday stream her slot, so she has to stream twice now.
smugpippi6.png

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Does this mean she was meant to be streaming twice? 🤔 or was the sunday stream her slot, so she has to stream twice now. View attachment 42291
I figure since in the eyes of Mihoyo she was probably the draw for the sponsor mainly, they'd have her do the most coverage. Get the most eyes on the event for the longest possible time. I just really hope she actually had to stream the whole thing yesterday and didn't accidentally give them free fucking advertisement.

Anime Fan

Does this mean she was meant to be streaming twice? 🤔 or was the sunday stream her slot. View attachment 42291
It'll be interesting to see if Lumi streams it tomorrow too because if she does then it's more likely Pippa also got sponsored for two streams, but if she doesn't then each talent was probably only supposed to stream it once. Also, during Airi's stream today she said that Sakana was able to get approval for her to do the day 2 sponsorship stream since she overslept and missed the stream she was supposed to do. So that's just more proof that the girls were probably each assigned a day to watch since they had to get approval for Airi to change her slot. It's also possible that Pippa got a deal to stream both days since she's Phase's biggest talent, but it'll be hilarious if she really was only supposed to stream Sunday and messed up because she misread whatever instructions they gave her.

Also I wonder if she scrapped the whole tea pot house review thing since she's going to be starting while the actual event is going to be in progress now.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Oh wait she's gonna stream genshin again?

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Oh wait she's gonna stream genshin again?

you bet your sweet bippy she is, in three and a half hours from the time I am writing this:

Short

God Damn the Sun
pippaWut m.png
Less than 20m for the Genshit to start.

warosu
Here's Archivefag (supposedly) having a melty from yesterday's stream to cheer you guys up
pippaHeart.png

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Here's Archivefag (supposedly) having a melty from yesterday's stream to cheer you guys up
If that's actually him, that's pretty sad. It's also disappointing that he apparently fails to realize "the kiwi offsite" also has an overwhelmingly negative opinion towards the braindead retards who push for pits because Metokur said a joke once.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
warosu
Here's Archivefag (supposedly) having a melty from yesterday's stream to cheer you guys up View attachment 42304
40K subs in 4 months. Can she do it?
If that's actually him, that's pretty sad. It's also disappointing that he apparently fails to realize "the kiwi offsite" also has an overwhelmingly negative opinion towards the braindead retards who push for pits because Metokur said a joke once.
Isn't he here? We can just ask him. Could've sworn I've seen him and Tempo posting here once or twice.

RhoasJonas

Capippalist
Go on without me bros, its Lia time now.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

JMForte

View attachment 42303Less than 20m for the Genshit to start.

warosu
Here's Archivefag (supposedly) having a melty from yesterday's stream to cheer you guys up View attachment 42304

I wouldn't say that's archivefag. Some schizo was screaming about jim and then started accusing everyone of being archivefag when people told him to calm down and take meds.

Anime Fan

So she said this is only supposed to be two hours, guessing yesterday was only supposed to be two hours. Also at least she actually got some sleep before this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom