"Suicide Pact: Made the Capippalists promise that they won't off themselves unless she dies first. This contributed to the meme of her as a Messianic Archetype or a cult leader."tvtropes.org

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anime Fan

I'm starting to wonder if maybe she had a misunderstanding about the time for the stream tomorrow. Her stream is scheduled for 5AM ET but Lia and Ember are both scheduled to start 3 hours later at 8 AM ET.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
I'm starting to wonder if maybe she had a misunderstanding about the time for the stream tomorrow. Her stream is scheduled for 5AM ET but Lia and Ember are both scheduled to start 3 hours later at 8 AM ET.

tva superduper star rie doesnt have a stream for tomorrow either.

think pippa might've misunderstood what shes supposed to be doing.

Nebula Slasher

It wouldn't be the first time she's gotten confused with time zones. It's also possible she heard 5 PT and mistook it for 5 ET.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Taiwan number one!

I didn't catch the stream earlier.

JMForte

That works out to two hours. Because the entire stream is five hours. Would be really funny that Pippa thought they meant the entire stream when she only needs to watch two hours of it and when she read two hours she might have thought it only meant a two hour stream.

Anime Fan

tva superduper star rie doesnt have a stream for tomorrow either.

think pippa might've misunderstood what shes supposed to be doing.
EIther she misunderstood or she's the only one doing it both days. Remi also isn't streaming it tomorrow but she did stream it today for the full length and Lia and Ember are streaming it tomorrow but didn't stream it today.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Am fucking around with that AI Pippa model a little bit, and is it just me, or are these results... actually not that bad? Definitely not perfect, yeah, but it feels like hints of the real voice are definitely there. First run I did was with the Red Sun in the Sky cover, which I was surprised at how good it sounded, and below is an AI cover of her singing FederalAmericanGovernment's Mad At The Internet song as another test (which @Reticule will probably like):

Yes, it's also slightly thrown off by the singer having tinges of a British accent coming through in addition to the regular scuff, but still, I can't be the only one hearing it hit some good points of accuracy.

I remember back a few months ago when everyone on KF thought Josh's autism voice would protect him from the AI menace (he said this himself multiple times too), and look where we are currently in the age of Joshcore. Now, it seems Pippa's voice is nearly cracked as well. Stuff's spooky.

Last edited:

Sven

All right last one on the Genshin stream now that I have finished it but dear Jesus what in the fuck were they thinking.

So you want to make the E-sport push because apparently the gacha whales aren't enough for you or something so you make up a bunch of not really fully thought out events and get 2 streamers and give them fully decked out accounts so they can show off your game and get the e-sports eyes on it. Now this is all dumb but one key detail here and this comes from a non-player of Genshin but WHY DO THESE 2 PROS SUCK SO FUCKING MUCH AT THIS GAME, like holy shit they just ended up making it look like a game already well known as a wallet breaker doesn't even reward you for breaking your wallet when even with maxed out characters and weapons they couldn't do shit.

It really boils the message down for anybody new to Genshin as "come play our game, even after sinking thousands of dollars & hours into it you'll still struggle to beat even basic bosses".

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Am fucking around with that AI Pippa model a little bit, and is it just me, or are these results... actually not that bad? Definitely not perfect, yeah, but it feels like hints of the real voice are definitely there. First run I did was with the Red Sun in the Sky cover, which I was surprised at how good it sounded, and below is an AI cover of her singing FederalAmericanGovernment's Mad At The Internet song as another test (which @Reticule will probably like):

Yes, it's also slightly thrown off by the singer having tinges of a British accent coming through in addition to the regular scuff, but still, I can't be the only one hearing it hit some good points of accuracy.

I remember back a few months ago when everyone on KF thought Josh's autism voice would protect him from the AI menace (he said this himself multiple times too), and look where we are currently in the age of Joshcore. Now, it seems Pippa's voice is nearly cracked as well. Stuff's spooky.

I like it a lot, and the video was well made, but the voice is a bit off. The best was the Damn It Nick, We Lost the Case Again! Speaking of which, he's really trying to lose his current defamation case despite the efforts of perpetually drunk fat slob gingers (Sorry Kurt, you seem like a good guy).

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Did Pippa say if she's taking a break tonight or not? :loading:

Anime Fan

Did Pippa say if she's taking a break tonight or not? :loading:
Sounded like she was leaning heavily towards taking a break during the morning stream but you never know with her.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
I don't advocate for violence against women but atm i just wish she stays asleep until that next genshin stream

famous artist pipkun

VERY VERY GOOD! HAHAH send it to lol for the next mati

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Will she read the terms of tomorrow’s stream before she starts it? Place your bets now

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Topo Chico

Null hates the rabbit/vtubers :pippasadl: his best bet would donate like 50 bucks to have him play it and serenade his audience with Pippa’s wonderful voice

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
Sounded like she was leaning heavily towards taking a break during the morning stream but you never know with her.
I believe she only said she THINKS she won't be streaming today.
Which means she definitely will but it will be at 2 AM

famous artist pipkun

Null hates the rabbit/vtubers :pippasadl: his best bet would donate like 50 bucks to have him play it and serenade his audience with Pippa’s wonderful voice
remind me on tuesdag

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
remind me on tuesdag
I am not saying this in the 'haha funny I definitely do not want you to do this teehee~!' way: I genuinely do not endorse people trying to screw with Null and his streams to get him to play unrelated VTuber weebshit content that he likely won't understand the point of or enjoy whatsoever. He clearly gets annoyed by mentions of weebshit and so do a large chunk of his viewers unless there's an actual point to it. We have our lane and we should stick to staying within it unless something actually happens and there's a reason to bring things up. Please don't.

famous artist pipkun

I am not saying this in the 'haha funny I definitely do not want you to do this teehee~!' way: I genuinely do not endorse people trying to screw with Null and his streams to get him to play unrelated VTuber weebshit content that he likely won't understand the point of or enjoy whatsoever. He clearly gets annoyed by mentions of weebshit and so do a large chunk of his viewers unless there's an actual point to it. We have our lane and we should stick to staying within it unless something actually happens there's a reason to bring things up.
"unrelated weeb shit"

*mati theme song*

*plays vids of random shit if you pay him enough*

probably would play it for 10 bucks liek all other green screen times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom