"Remember chat: people get mad if you say futa. You need to say 'ladyboy from Thailand'"Amanogawa Shiina

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Don't even think i can fall back asleep now. Should go finish my shopping and hope that helps,

And to reiterate once again, god I hope she just skips tonight's stream to rest up for that god awful time slot of the next one. That is all
:fishmandispair:

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

lvl8

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Okay what the fuck.
View attachment 42152
7am was the exact time all the sponsored streams began, right?
:whatastory:
@superduper being Rie was supposed to be a joke, but now I'm seriously considering it.
Reminds me of the shitposts in the indie and western vtuber generals on /vt/ arguing that 1 and 2views should anti themselves to increase their popularity.
Rie might have actually taken the bait.

I was doing what Pippa refuses to do, sleeping. What did I miss?
Shouldn't you be spending your evenings with your real wife Ken?
Doesn't she ever get jealous?

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
>Wake up
>20 pages on Pippa thread
>It's actually about her genshin stream

Really?:shiinastare:

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
>Wake up
>20 pages on Pippa thread
>It's actually about her genshin stream

Really?:shiinastare:
What's the problem? Are you upset you didn't wake up to 20 pages of pure schizo sperging with no stream?

Sven

So got the vod going as background because Genshin obviously and decided to skip ahead in the thread just to laugh at the very concept of E-Sport Genshin. God I hope this retarded company is shelling hundreds of millions between getting it into e-sports and sponsoring streamers to try and make anyone care just so the suits can see the crater of profit this whole idea must be.

RhoasJonas

Capippalist
I just don't know whats worse, it being the worst stream content in existence or the chatters that want her to play the game. And I play genshin, outside of the catharsis of watching someone roll their gacha saving away and lose, you really gain nothing watching someone play who is so fairweather to every aspect of the game except one, which they are also not good at.

yeah me

dirty grey in chat

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Very tangentially related to the thread, it's been a couple days since I last checked Jim's feed, and I'm going to be completely honest, when I first saw this I thought it was from today and I was about to laugh so hard.
1693084193416.png

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Haven't finished the genshit stream(s) yet but I have to say so far I'm really impressed with Pippa being so competent after being up all night. Very professional.
:shubaIapprob:

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Sven

E-sport walking up a tower in a town..........
This is the second idea they had, really. At least the boss fighting made sense but this is sad. This is the shit a speed runner who can't manage to get any actually hard records would do to make a new category just so they could brag about having a WR.

Edit:
"Why are we watching this"
"I'm getting paid"

Last edited:

Spergatory

Early Adopter
>22 new pages
On second thought maybe I shouldn't backread. :beataniugh:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I just don't know whats worse, it being the worst stream content in existence or the chatters that want her to play the game. And I play genshin, outside of the catharsis of watching someone roll their gacha saving away and lose, you really gain nothing watching someone play who is so fairweather to every aspect of the game except one, which they are also not good at.
Yeah, genuinely, PC Gen 2 did a couple of Genshin streams right around their debuts and they were pretty fun because all of the girls who did them had played the game for a long-ass time and knew what they were doing. Either Rie or Airi was trying to do 12 star abyss and malding over losing seconds, and it was great.

JMForte

>22 new pages
On second thought maybe I shouldn't backread. :beataniugh:
Not really worth it. She coomed to girls, mistakenly said /pcg/ instead of tcg at one point, shit on the game, shit on the commentators, and either was required to watch all of it or she misunderstood and was only required to watch two hours of it because she mentioned thinking it was only two hours. Stream was kind of boring. Also she will play any sponsor game she has an interest in, no really shitty games like raid.

kingcaid

Yuni I hope you're installing genshin to submit a tea house for your sisters stream this morning. This is the ultimate debuff stream so she's going to get a grand total of like 2 submissions and cry if you don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom