"Sorry all ear users"Ceres Fauna

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
On the off chance that Wikidog doesn't pass my message; I'm back from my trip, however, when I visited my friend, his whole family was sick with the flu.
I'm currently rocking the flu, a double ear infection, and a throat infection.
I'm going to be sleeping it off and I'll announce when I'm back in the saddle.
So keep on archiving, which everyone should be doing anyway.
Grandpa Godzilla is going back to bed.
Peace.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
On the off chance that Wikidog doesn't pass my message; I'm back from my trip, however, when I visited my friend, his whole family was sick with the flu.
I'm currently rocking the flu, a double ear infection, and a throat infection.
I'm going to be sleeping it off and I'll announce when I'm back in the saddle.
So keep on archiving, which everyone should be doing anyway.
Grandpa Godzilla is going back to bed.
Peace.
Dont Die dude

Sven

From Phase Weekly
"Pippa's idea of reaching out is sending a DM in full caps saying TALK TO ME and a gun emoji"

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I feel bad for him. (yes, there's a reason I'm posting this here, watch to the end)
1690663892041.png
:whatastory:
On one hand it's kinda funny, on the other I feel bad because he's clearly sick of everything related to VTubers and the people who keep trying to insert them into his MATI streams/thread randomly for no actual reason. I took the hint a long time ago, others should too and stop being autistic.
1690664367160.png

Last edited:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Anyone got a good thumbnail for the Pippa the Ripper Hitler AI cover? I don't want to use a default one.
1690664947108.png1690665041189.png

I completely understand the sentiment towards saying she doesn't actually have to follow-through with the retarded promises that she makes, & that she's allowed to back out of them - Hell, I often say the same exact thing - but come on, this time it's literally just eating a novelty food. Not only have other VTubers done this in the past, she's absolutely ingested worse things before, sometimes even live on stream. If it were for something like the 500k pits goal or some other thing that would make the community measurably worse by bringing in even more retarded coomers, I'd absolutely be on the team saying she should either back out or fake-out (like I was regarding the footstream before as well), but her backing out of eating a spider doesn't fit into that. The issue was never with the concept of her having to follow-through with the retarded goals she sets out of hubris, the issue is when the retarded goals she sets are coomer garbage that, if followed through upon, makes the community experience & chat drastically worse. Like I said, the spider doesn't fit into this category.
Retard should just make a riceball like they did in Trash Taste Cooking episode for the punishment (apparently it was really good). If not she can just cover it in batter and deep fry it.

Its probably not half bad if fried.

How long until some terminally online retard starts bitching about Pippa endorsing Adolf Hitler because she listened to some AI covers?

chihirogumi

Only tangentially related but total Lisa victory has been declare with Activision slapping Fantano on his bald head.

Also, he makes very womanly content and I expect him to troon out now that the wife left. Oh, and lol, lmao even, when people think they have any ownership of what they upload onto third party sites, learn to host your own shit nerds.

How the fuck do you get into a conflict with Activision of all companies and look like the sleazier femboy of the two? I've never seen his vids and he always came across as an unlikable idiot in the few times I've seen his clips so this doesn't surprise me.
I feel bad for him. (yes, there's a reason I'm posting this here, watch to the end)
View attachment 38304View attachment 38306
:whatastory:
On one hand it's kinda funny, on the other I feel bad because he's clearly sick of everything related to VTubers and the people who keep trying to insert them into his MATI streams/thread randomly for no actual reason. I took the hint a long time ago, others should too and stop being autistic.
I don't feel as bad because he could just stop acting visibly assmad and antagonizing anime/vtuber enjoyers and they'd probably leave him alone. The spergs should stop collab begging either way though.

New Pippa short.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

kingcaid

How does one manage to mess up printing an activity sheet I can not comprehend. Does she somehow not own a printer?

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
How does one manage to mess up printing an activity sheet I can not comprehend. Does she somehow not own a printer?
A lot of these women don't own toasters you expect them to own a printer? Lol

Good for them though printers are a scam, fuck printers

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
Last edited:

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Spergatory

Early Adopter

kingcaid

The overslept and cant do it tonight play followed by thr whoops I'm too busy to reschedule it ploy wasnt on my bingo card for tonight.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
The overslept and cant do it tonight play followed by thr whoops I'm too busy to reschedule it ploy wasnt on my bingo card for tonight.
She should've pulled this tactic for the foot stream tbh.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
1690674911326.png

Nah, I'm pretty sure eating a spider is miles better than doing something that would degradate the community into having even more cancerous coomer shitters, retard.

kingcaid

You know if they just banned anyone that sent more then 4 messages in 3 minutes in the WR chat the community could almost be saved.:smugpipi:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
View attachment 38328
Nah, I'm pretty sure eating a spider is miles better than doing something that would degradate the community into having even more cancerous coomer shitters, retard.
The only showing of Pippits I support is the one these freaks should be thrown into
1690678026673.png

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
The time has come...

Edit: Raw piphands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom