Not open for further replies.

kingcaid

Do it in mspaint and submit it you coward.:smugpipi:

Eat em and breed em

I need help

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
first time watchin' this broad. what's her deal?
ADHD and former agoraphobic goofball who was raised around various cults growing up who does silly voices and speaks stream of conscious.
whats her normal ccv?
Around 400-600ish depending on the stream
Seems like she's a canadian Sawa.
She's on the west coast. Would be interesting to see them collab though.

Realy glad to see Pippa finally raid Grimmi she handled it pretty well all things considered.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

Day fucking infinity of telling Pippa she doesn't have to do dumb shit she "promised"
Let chat throw a tantrum over it, them whining about you not doing it would be infinitely more entertaining than you eating it

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

Day fucking infinity of telling Pippa she doesn't have to do dumb shit she "promised"
Let chat throw a tantrum over it, them whining about you not doing it would be infinitely more entertaining than you eating it

It will be held above her head for an entire fucking eternity. And I disagree with that last part. If I wanna see vtuber fans coping and seething, I'll just baitpost in vt.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Watching little sister Pippa suffer for her poor decisions is one of the best parts of her streams.

JMForte

It will be held above her head for an entire fucking eternity. And I disagree with that last part. If I wanna see vtuber fans coping and seething, I'll just baitpost in vt.
I can already hear Pippa sighing as she says for the thousandth time she won't eat the tarantula.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
I mean it's not like we're seeing her eat it face to face. Surely she can just eat something else and dismember it off cam while she does. I doubt most of the chat would realize.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
I mean it's not like we're seeing her eat it face to face. Surely she can just eat something else and dismember it off cam while she does. I doubt most of the chat would realize.
They'll just look to see if it's bite marks or not. Which, given her rather unique teeth, will be supremely easy.

Stunned But Dumb

You know for a fact she'll feel guilty enough to dig it out the trash and eat it for real off stream if she pulled this. Her ability to deceive is in the negatives.

JMForte

She already said she does these things for real because she feels bad if she doesn't.
Edit: And that she schizos out because the thought that someone will find out.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Wonder how long she'll stall on it before starting.

e. Pippa and the 5 stages of grief

Last edited:

yeah me

dirty grey in chat
We'll know when she barfs on stream.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
It’s almost spider time! To help pippa celebrate her big milestone meal, we have a special activity page to color in. (You) are encouraged to draw your version of the spider dinner as well as her facial reaction!
Submissions will be collected by replying to this post, twitter hashtag #PipPlate250k or by sending me your completed pages via discord DM archivebro
- front page https://files.catbox.moe/nf58lc.png >>54476015 → #
- back page https://files.catbox.moe/r9arlm.png >>54481759 → #
- pdf version (if you want to print it yourself) https://files.catbox.moe/txi810.pdf (make sure to scale to fit printable area)
if you need some help with your spider, feel free to use this provided template https://files.catbox.moe/d46ym8.png >>54487747 → #
submissions will be accepted up until just before beginning of her 250k celebration stream https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1FMAPpe45w [Open]
t.archivefag

You faggeeks better make art.

If I wanna see vtuber fans coping and seething, I'll just baitpost in vt.

You can make vtubers cope and seethe too. e.g. "pankos gotten lazy recently"

e2: its supposed to be a short right? holo gen 3 debut?

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Plenty of places to hide windmills and slurs, make the jannies work for their non-existent living.
:smugpipi:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Plenty of places to hide windmills and slurs, make the jannies work for their non-existent living.
:smugpipi:

The best jokes are subtle and give the streamer plausible deniability.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

You know, since we never see her face she could easily take it off screen, pretend to eat but switch it out for something that sounds similar when chewing.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

She should make Shiina eat it instead :smugpipi: Eat da bugs Shiina, never ending bug batsu! Assets not ready because you grew too fast: eat a bug! Voice too tired form "practicing" eat a bug. Late for stream because...... eat da bugs! Every 10 k subs Eat a bug, mmmmmmmmm the taste of success.
:shiinastare:
Seriously, Pippa has no reason not to do this (eat the tarantula herself), she eats gross shit all the time. But her not wanting to do it makes it more satisfying when she does it, so tweeting she doesn't want to is good.

Last edited:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Only tangentially related but total Lisa victory has been declare with Activision slapping Fantano on his bald head.

Also, he makes very womanly content and I expect him to troon out now that the wife left. Oh, and lol, lmao even, when people think they have any ownership of what they upload onto third party sites, learn to host your own shit nerds.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I completely understand the sentiment towards saying she doesn't actually have to follow-through with the retarded promises that she makes, & that she's allowed to back out of them - Hell, I often say the same exact thing - but come on, this time it's literally just eating a novelty food. Not only have other VTubers done this in the past, she's absolutely ingested worse things before, sometimes even live on stream. If it were for something like the 500k pits goal or some other thing that would make the community measurably worse by bringing in even more retarded coomers, I'd absolutely be on the team saying she should either back out or fake-out (like I was regarding the footstream before as well), but her backing out of eating a spider doesn't fit into that. The issue was never with the concept of her having to follow-through with the retarded goals she sets out of hubris, the issue is when the retarded goals she sets are coomer garbage that, if followed through upon, makes the community experience & chat drastically worse. Like I said, the spider doesn't fit into this category.

Also, Godzilla wanted me to pass along that he's sleeping off infections & that he's still not "back" back yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom