"But it's totally possible to come from a two-parent home and still end up weird like me!"Amanogawa Shiina

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Sacrifice is a central pillar of heroism.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Looking through /pcg/

1689991732073.png

JMForte

Sorry Pippa, Spiderman HAS to be fighting giant world shattering villains now. Not like how he used to be, you know, known as the Friendly NEIGHBORHOOD Spider-Man. Can't have a character as big as Spider-Man fighting lowly criminals anymore.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Please read berserk Pippa

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Sorry Pippa, Spiderman HAS to be fighting giant world shattering villains now. Not like how he used to be, you know, known as the Friendly NEIGHBORHOOD Spider-Man. Can't have a character as big as Spider-Man fighting lowly criminals anymore.
I really fucking hope the next Insomniac Spidey game actually turns out to be as good as the first, and that it gets a PC port sometime within the next half-decade, because they actually seemed to know what they were doing.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Berserk for book club would be insane. I need to actually get around to reading that

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Speaking of ESG initiatives, just refunded Remnant II - not only does it have MCU tier writing (two "White Men, am I right?" jokes in the tutorial level as an example), but the PC performance is dog-tier, with memory leaks leading to low FPS and crashing on high-end rigs. The characters themselves are...well, if I described them and how they acted, I would be called a bigot, but I'm sure videos of people just playing through the tutorial could speak for itself.

And wouldn't you know it, all of the characters are sassy, "strong", one-liner/quippers that would scoff at the idea of heroism while simultaneously wanting to portray themselves as "the good guys".

I just wish modern (western) media had likeable characters and stories, man. If everything is a subversive work to turn [TROPE] on its head, then anything that even remotely follows the tried-and-true methods of storytelling would be a breath of fresh air and in high demand.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
No Pippa, you will forever be cursed with no closure if you start reading Berserk. Save yourself.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Did she read a chat that said learning about WW2 history is the alt-right pipeline?
:whatastory:

Topo Chico

Rome is based and you should have huge gaps in your history knowledge only knowing about how the jews got btfo'd ect

Did she read a chat that said learning about WW2 history is the alt-right pipeline?
Rome

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I really fucking hope the next Insomniac Spidey game actually turns out to be as good as the first, and that it gets a PC port sometime within the next half-decade, because they actually seemed to know what they were doing.
Peter becomes an asshole for a large chunk of the game due to the symbiote and Miles is the good guy that can do no wrong and women like Mary Jane are treated like heroes. Oh, and more gay flags and blm murals. Calling it now.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Especially that BITCH Anne Frank:smugpipi:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Speaking of ESG initiatives, just refunded Remnant II - not only does it have MCU tier writing (two "White Men, am I right?" jokes in the tutorial level as an example), but the PC performance is dog-tier, with memory leaks leading to low FPS and crashing on high-end rigs. The characters themselves are...well, if I described them and how they acted, I would be called a bigot, but I'm sure videos of people just playing through the tutorial could speak for itself.

And wouldn't you know it, all of the characters are sassy, "strong", one-liner/quippers that would scoff at the idea of heroism while simultaneously wanting to portray themselves as "the good guys".

I just wish modern (western) media had likeable characters and stories, man. If everything is a subversive work to turn [TROPE] on its head, then anything that even remotely follows the tried-and-true methods of storytelling would be a breath of fresh air and in high demand.
That has me very concerned for whenever I get to Darksiders III, which is from the same developer.

Please tell me that isn't tainted.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

lvl8

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
She likes Spaghetti Westerns? Maybe she isn't wrong about everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom