"you've beep bopped your last boop beep"Gawr Gura

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingcaid

WR for tonight provided she stops cursing her ISP.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

JMForte

I always have to wonder, is Pippa aware she is engaging with a certain schizo again? I noticed she liked one of his tweets a few days ago or so.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Pretty sure she just likes cowtipping.

JMForte

Yeah but she sometimes retweets scams using her art tag so sometimes I am not sure if she is aware...but it would make sense going from what Kirsche said about Pippa being ok with engaging with the schizos when Kirsche was talking about /pcg/

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
I always have to wonder, is Pippa aware she is engaging with a certain schizo again? I noticed she liked one of his tweets a few days ago or so.

I mean he did finally learn how to drop numbers from his name and I dunno if she kept up on him THAT much. I'm sure she'll notice when he inevitably once again does some clever investigating by randomly going "So btw do you and your grooming operation make a lot? Asking for a friend."

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
WR for tonight provided she stops cursing her ISP.
There's something adorable at a woman able to Ragekin that hard.

While I'd like to think she's as good at psy-ops as I'd like her to be, I think she just has that white woman disease where they're oblivious as they walk into a demon den or some serial killers basement.

Anime Fan

Oh good we're getting another ai stream tonight.

Wonder how many more rants about ai "therapists" being suitable substitutes for human interaction we'll get.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Ah, another night where Pippa spends several hours thirsting over anime girls.

The plausible deniability gets smaller and smaller each time you do one of these streams, rabbit...

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

The plausible deniability gets smaller and smaller each time Pippa does one of these streams, Reticule...
Fixed.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

The plausible deniability gets smaller and smaller each time you do one of these streams, rabbit...
Reticule will continue to find new ways to cope and say that it's "just for content".

Sven

Honestly I don't think she even looks at the who on twitter and just retweets whatever tickles her fancy at the given second and fucks are for future Pippa to care about.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Reticule will continue to find new ways to cope and say that it's "just for content".
Reticule will say she's a good girl even as she shares rape fiction on stream (again).

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Ok look, it's because she's lonely without me and is trying to fill that void with AI waifus as it's technically not being unfaithful. She's a good girl.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
1686876118746.png

You know what, maybe I'll just play a video game or something tonight

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Ok look, it's because she's lonely without me and is trying to fill that void with AI waifus as it's technically not being unfaithful. She's a good girl.
The new :mikothumbsl: sticker isn't good enough, we also need a KYS sticker too.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
1686876380552.png

You know what, maybe I'll just play a video game or something tonight
Kill plappers. Behead plappers. Roundhouse kick a plapper into the concrete. Slam dunk a plapper baby into the trashcan. Crucify filthy plappers. Defecate in a plappers food. Launch plappers into the sun. Stir fry plappers in a wok. Toss plappers into active volcanoes. Urinate into a plappers gas tank. Judo throw plappers into a wood chipper. Twist plappers heads off. Report plappers to the IRS. Karate chop plappers in half. Curb stomp pregnant black plappers. Trap plappers in quicksand. Crush plappers in the trash compactor. Liquefy plappers in a vat of acid. Eat plappers. Dissect plappers. Exterminate plappers in the gas chamber. Stomp plapper skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate plappers in the oven. Lobotomize plappers. Mandatory abortions for plappers. Grind plapper fetuses in the garbage disposal. Drown plappers in fried chicken grease. Vaporize plappers with a ray gun. Kick old plappers down the stairs. Feed plappers to alligators. Slice plappers with a katana.

RhoasJonas

Capippalist

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Neck yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom