"Thanks for not saying the gamer word in my chat. I know it took a lot of restraint"Mono Monet

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Really hope she complies to it and doesn't hop on twitch. It is a busy week for her after all :pippasadl:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Piarro

Early Adopter

Anime Fan

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Hopefully she'll be able to actually get some rest tonight.
if by "rest" you mean "scrolling twitter until the sun rises because she's nervous about offkai", then yeah

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Hopefully she'll be able to actually get some rest tonight.
I'll wait for the eventual 2am tweets

:fishmandispair:

edit: i'm retarded and tried to spoiler a "jk" in this message but gave up

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
>i'm sorry for the inconvenience.
Woman, contrary to what you may think, you actually are not a static product/service/machine whos' audience wants or expects you to have constant 210% outputs with several streams in one day, especially during a gigantic con week. You not streaming isn't an "inconvenience", with the reason being because literally everyone with a functioning brain there would prefer you take care of yourself and do the shit you need to do instead of doing a bunch of extra streams at a likely detriment to yourself. And if there are people who don't get it and genuinely get mad when streams are missed, they should be gatekept as hard as possible from society. Their input shouldn't matter, and if they perceive it as an 'inconvenience', they get the rope.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
>i'm sorry for the inconvenience.
Woman, contrary to what you may think, you actually are not a static product/service/machine whos' audience wants or expects you to have constant 210% outputs with several streams in one day, especially during a gigantic con week. You not streaming isn't an "inconvenience", with the reason being because literally everyone with a functioning brain there would prefer you take care of yourself and do the shit you need to do instead of doing a bunch of extra streams at a likely detriment to yourself. And if there are people who don't get it and genuinely get mad when streams are missed, they should be gatekept as hard as possible from society. Their input shouldn't matter, and if they perceive it as an 'inconvenience', they get the rope.
I totally get what you mean, but it's just common courtesy corpo/professional speak. Nothing to actually get hung up on in my opinion.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I totally get what you mean, but it's just common courtesy corpo/professional speak. Nothing to actually get hung up on in my opinion.
True, but you never know with her. She might actually think it's an inconvenience, knowing how parasocial she is with chat and all.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Sleepy is a true southern girl and Pippa is a fucking phony.
Pippa has stated multiple times she's a redneck, not a Southerner. Do your reps.

True, but you never know with her. She might actually think it's an inconvenience, knowing how parasocial she is with chat and all.
Pippa is very nice and I wouldn't be surprised if she actually felt bad. She should spend time on here and develop a hatred of humanity.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Pippa has stated multiple times she's a redneck, not a Southerner. Do your reps.
Rednecks aren't the way. Southern belles are where it's at.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
I will decline to do my reps and instead ask if she has ever uttered the word "y'all" as this is the true measure of a proper Southerner.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
I will decline to do my reps and instead ask if she has ever uttered the word "y'all" as this is the true measure of a proper Southerner.
"y'all" was culturally appropriated by the twitter-minded, so I wouldn't take that as anything

JMForte

I think it's more at the fact that she did say part 1 in her tweet, so she probably feels she set an expectation that there would be another. Though she did say it was a busy week and streams might get cancelled and cancelling a stream a good bit in advance isn't really an inconvenience, it would be if she cancelled like one minute before stream without any warning because she spilled soda on her computer and broke it.

lvl8

If you're not a southerner using "y'all" is a telling sign that you like the taste of dick in your mouth.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
If you're not a southerner using "y'all" is a telling sign that you like the taste of dick in your mouth.
Well it is mostly women who use it as far as non Southerners are concerned.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Wait, so who was this girl she was collabing with?

Nebula Slasher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom