[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Topo Chico

Imagine not having a bathroom gun.
Always stay ready.

Always keep a gun within arms reach/on your person

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Pippa's parents probably should've forced her to get a job when she was still a teenager.

Topo Chico

Pippa's parents probably should've forced her to get a job when she was still a teenager.
Damn straight, working in retail/food industry instantly cured any social anxiety I had. No one cares or is out to hurt you, you learn that the person you're talking to just wants the interaction to end just like you do.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Living alone has probably been bad for her mental state.

auxchar

auxiliary character

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
There are a lot of things they should've done.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Has Pippa ever read Watamote? She reminds me of the main character.

View attachment 27265
Thats her.

Imagine not having a bathroom gun.

Oh, I figured out her smoking nonsense because I've done the exact thing. She doesn't actually want to smoke, she just wants to feel less awkward standing at the end of her driveway at 3 am.
I wouldn't trust this bitch with a gun. Might end up turning it on herself.

So she clearly has a huge anxiety issue and can barely even interact with anyone else irl (im actually surprised she managed to meet up with Sleepy at this point). Seriously she needs therapy. Atleast just for the social interaction because holy shit shes not well.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
you're right

this is why we need Phase House, with friends also invited (Sleepy, Lisa, Nyaru, Kirsche)

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Damn straight, working in retail/food industry instantly cured any social anxiety I had
It didn't completely cure my anxiety, but it made me realize that most people are harmless retards and not to worry about what they think.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Imagine going full Mafia banana schitzo on the retail employee while Pippa silently crys into her tray at the booth.
"Oh are they NICE SHOES? Wuts so nice about them? Are my shoes nice? Is it a nice fit up there, up your....."
"He was just being polite he didn't me nothin"
"Shut the fuck up Stacey, I got another boot here for you too. Oh look at that you made prolapse him, you better get a mop stacey"
"Yeah we're gonna need that to-go after all"
:menhera:

Topo Chico

It didn't completely cure my anxiety, but it made me realize that most people are harmless retards and not to worry about what they think.
Fair play, I mean insofar as it relates to pippa freaking out at casual encounter with a cashier (what I worked). They just want to get to the next person or read their phone/whatever. They ain't really judging you or going to hurt you. If they are judging it's out the memory by the end of the shift.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
you're right

this is why we need Phase House, with friends also invited (Sleepy, Lisa, Nyaru, Kirsche)
That might work, but if they all synch up there might be some horrifying outcomes.

The thing that really helped any anxiety I had was working a job that required answering phones. At some point you realize people are retarded and it doesn't matter what they say.

JMForte

There are a lot of things they should've done.
There are a lot of things they also shouldn't have done, if we go by all of what we know of her parents.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
1685073212148.png

1685073247791.png

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
100% agree, honestly. I'm in a similar situation where I work weird hours from home and spend a lot of time in a room alone because of it, but having other people around breaks up the monotony and helps me not forget how to be normal. She's just filling that time doomscrolling through Twitter or /pcg/ instead.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
So that's fucking why. Someone get her away from those chinese comics.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Always stay ready.

Always keep a gun within arms reach/on your person
>If he would've shot (and killed) the burglar things could've went differently
Real talk; I feel like if you commit a crime (aka Fuck around) and subsequently get shot for it (find out) I feel like you (and/or your estate) forfeits rights to put up a legal defense. Or at least it should be a really easy open and shut case.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom